Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Final Frontier Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:55 pm
Room S

Tama had noticed the others starting to crowd around that large object and blinked. With that, he went over and blinked when he saw it was a person. "Another dead body?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:02 pm
The shape in the net flinched, swaying from the motion, and then spoke, "Arceus, David, you-- uh..." A pause. "You multiplied. That's a trick." He paused again, cleared his throat, and resumed, "You're um, you guys aren't the police, are you? Actually, you know, scratch that, I think it would be okay to be arrested. Well, maybe not. Half and half. I'll let you decide. Are you going to arrest me? My name is Daniel. Hi."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:03 pm
Room S

"Uh. Hi Daniel. Who's David?" Tambrey piped up; she hadn't been expecting the body to talk, especially not like that, and her words were pretty much on reflex.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:04 pm
[Room S]

"No," Lex said as he stepped back a bit of despair in his voice. "He is just pissed drunk, I think. Or knocked silly." He shook his head and lifted a brow. "I'm Lex, but my code name is Pulsar. What's yours?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:06 pm
Okay he had not expected that. After all those corpses one of them was alive?

Fetching out his dex Aulus sent a quick message to Claire; 'Got a live one strung up in a net. Want delivered to you now? Named Daniel, mentions one called David. Trying to gather more info.'

He didn't exactly trust himself to play nice with a Galatic, even one in such a pathetic state as this, so for now at least he kept his mouth shut.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:07 pm
[Room S]

Well look at that the body talked. She frowned not speaking. She wasnt in charge of making the man talk... She was just there for muscle. Boy... she was the muscle? That thought made her smirk as she leaned on the wall next to the door frame.

caffeinecraving

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:08 pm
Well, he couldn't see them, so that was to their benefit. She didn't reply to being asked if they were the police, she was sure he didn't need to know who they were.

Tambrey started by asking him a question,
Faleen instead started to move around the room, looking around the room as she went, and finding the papers on the ground, reaching down to pick them up curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:15 pm
Faleen

Each piece of paper, when looked at more closely, all said IMPORTANT in large, bold letters, then proceeded to give various instructions for how to create some questionable baked goods. One such paper had a recipe for 'galactic brownies', and a scribbled note on the margin of the page read, "they're out of this world."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:17 pm
"Out of your mind, more like." Faleen muttered, crumpling up the papers. and letting them fall out of her hand as she stood up again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:22 pm
[Room S]

Tama had saw Faleen rummaging through some papers. Curious, and thinking they could be important, he went to help. He was a little disappointed when he saw they were only recipes, but some did sound delicious. He folded some papers and stuffed them into his pocket. He blinked at the one Faleen dropped, picking it up and reading it and too adding that to his collection.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:27 pm
"Hi, uh, you," Daniel replied to Tambrey. "David's my esteemed colleague, in a manner of speaking. A friend. Though this, uh, might be putting a damper on our relationship. A little." He wiggled in the net a bit.

"Hello, Lex," he said with a nod. "I'm not drunk, thanks. We don't really use codenames anymore and mine's kind of embarrassing so yes, let's skip that, please."

He cleared his throat again. "Am I not under arrest? If not, could you, uh, cut me down? Or pass me a knife? I'll make tea."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:29 pm
S

Tambrey decided not to give Daniel her name for now.
"Ah, so he set that up? Found one of those myself; not the comfiest hammock."

Someone else could deal with his request...  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:29 pm
[Room S]

"That is good to know. Your little collection was making me a bit worried." Lex nudged one of the bottles with his foot. Cheap disgusting stuff that it was. "We'll see about getting you donw, but, where is Tethys at? "  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:30 pm
Claire to Aulus

What's his status and how far in are you? If too far, keep him with you and bring him out when you're done. He may be useful

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:31 pm
"Where is David now? What happened here?"

She didn't approach him though, holding her hand out to anyone who might start going up to him
"We'll let you out, but first answer our questions."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games