Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Mood: Neutral
Thoughts: "Things are becoming.. interesting."
Chakra Pool: 400/400

User ImageSick Like Me < < Theme Music

.::.Under this crushing wait, I'm sinking
It never goes away, the thinking
Echoes in empty rooms decaying
Alone to face the rest of me

So long sentiment
It doesn't matter now .::.

User Image

[Sage] ▬▬▬▬ [Jounin] ▬▬▬▬ [ Konohagakure ]

R u k a R a n t o n
Storm Lily

Ruka didn't know what to say or even think at this moment. His cheery tone filled the room as Ruka simply took a step forward into the office. "No.. You did not mention that." Her voice gentle however even if she felt slightly out of place currently. As long as she was with Lucifer she knew everything was going to be alright. Lucifer's arms spread out wide at the somehow instantly renovated office. Before she could even turn around the damage from before seemed to vanish in the blink of an eye. Impressive. Lucifer's alluring voice crept out into the room once again asking about her current well fair. "I'm well." her gaze brought to his face as she noticed his arms placed across the desk. Gesturing to the middle of it while smoothly sliding his hand over to the side, clearing a place for her to sit while knocking a pile of paperwork onto the ground. The papers scattered across the floor in a messy manner but he seemed to care very little about the mess he just made. Ruka moved her head slightly to the side as she was confused for a moment. He wanted her to sit on his desk? Stepping forward Ruka would find herself sitting in the very spot Lucifer gestured to. "It does." Placing her hands on her lap. "My day was quite uneventful. How about you?"

But just when the two were actually starting to have a conversation Gin walked through the office door. Narrow pink hues turned in the direction of the female voice from her seat on top of Lucifer's desk. She got down on one knee, head bowed. Ruka didn't say anything but that didn't stop her from thinking it. If Ruka had her way Gin would be no more but this wasn't the mist and it was not her call. Her gaze pulled from the bowed woman and returned to Lucifer. Await him to address Gin and the Genin that just entered the room.

.::. What the hell is wrong with me?
Why am I torturing myself?
Inhaling all these memories
Like a breath of fire sent from hell

So long Sentiment
It doesn't matter now .::.

Fight Music > > CrazyUser Image

Love Interest: Lucifer Heiland - Skin Tight

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

-EM- Epic Muffin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:46 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin slightly looking up noticed the girl staring at her with an odd annoyance. 'Oh how cute. I interrupted something that could eventually be the end of her...' Gin kept her remarks to herself but definitely was not going to apologize for the intrusion. Why should she anyways ? Gin rose fixing the pretty mask on her face, though it's not in the picture she does have one, and cocked her head to the side to the girl on the desk. Behind the mask Gin was holding in a smirk with laughter.

Chakra: 290
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Oinin Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

Rockgirl809

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff