Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:51 pm
Alexia SeeYa
Everyone is excited...good, good 0w0

Despite being a part of the crews, I'm in the dark just as every members are in. I've only student chars, so I won't be informed about any plans related to teachers 030 which is good 'cause less stuff for me to think over and more time to just sit down and relax xD

on an unrelated-to-the-guild note, I just received an invitation to another Pokemon guild named Akumu Academy, a dark-themed one. Wonder how they found me... o3o

They contacted me too!!! It looks like I'm not the only one who got invited.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:51 pm
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

I never thought the day would come when I would see another person interested in K-pop T^T
Happy day!

Well you talk to me about Kpop anytime! favorite group is girls generation

Which song did you like more? Lion Heart or You Think?

Lion heart! 100%

..............The song is good but I'm not a 100% fan of the video.....

I guess your right it wasn't too goo  

RWBY_Guy

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:52 pm
Alexia SeeYa
Everyone is excited...good, good 0w0

Despite being a part of the crews, I'm in the dark just as every members are in. I've only student chars, so I won't be informed about any plans related to teachers 030 which is good 'cause less stuff for me to think over and more time to just sit down and relax xD

on an unrelated-to-the-guild note, I just received an invitation to another Pokemon guild named Akumu Academy, a dark-themed one. Wonder how they found me... o3o

I TOO GOT THAT and Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP invite, ITS BECAUSE this guild Public and not hidden, so other pokemon guilds are fishing for members xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:53 pm
Hitsukei

Hope the kind

o3o i gave it a shot, just... wasn't my style even tho one of my fav actors is a Kpop singer xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:53 pm
Hitsukei
Hope the kind
Never mind....the Employees can't post yet......
Guess they'll just have to keep waiting, huh?
Meanwhile, does this mean Heart and the other employees get to try and block out the sounds of a party while trying to sleep xP

Well...I think that depends what kind of party each house decides to host. I can just see it now.......Heart barging into the party with not the most pleasant of faces to wear......not a pretty sight. Everyone needs their beauty sleep....and to think that not even the Employees get to join in on the fun.....

Since its the first day I would think that the school officers might go patrolling about. I have no idea if they have all their equipment yet or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:55 pm
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

Lion heart! 100%

I personally liked the 'You Think' video over the 'Lion Heart' one but it sort of reminded me of MrMr for some reason. Lion Heart was humorous but I've seen quite a bit of humor in MV before.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:55 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

Hope the kind

o3o i gave it a shot, just... wasn't my style even tho one of my fav actors is a Kpop singer xD

Its not for everyone. I personally like the dancing concept and the sound of the music. I have no idea what they are singing about but I think its catchy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:59 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

Hope the kind

Its not for everyone. I personally like the dancing concept and the sound of the music. I have no idea what they are singing about but I think its catchy.

My Aunt thought i'd like a Kpop band called "Chocolate babys" or something along that line and i sat there for 5 minutes shaking my head at the video and when it was done i looked at her and said "Why... Did you think id like this?"
Aunt: "Well you like anime, and i know you like black lagoon so i thought this would work~"
Me: "....I am a ******** skeleton figured man... Yes i LOVE anime, YES i love Music. Majority of my playlist on youtube are Amv videos... But NO!? This... Its just better to call you dumb." [gets up and leaves to the other room]

XD is how i reacted to my aunt attempt of knowing me.  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:04 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

I see! Not only me got the invitation. I've once got invitation from Team Snagem long ago, but rejected 'cause life said no.

Just curious question: are you planning on joining theirs? On the outside, they do look interesting o3o though I tend to join guild I know atleast one familiar to me there  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:05 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

Hope the kind

I had a female friend that has an unhealthy obsession with Kpop and was driving up the wall with it. Gahh! It makes me furious just thinking about it. She would make me sit down at her computer and watch high-def music videos of Super Junior and have me watch her preform their dance as she played the video at the same time, mirrored -- and then proceeded to tell me the life stories of each member of the 10-man pretty-boy-dance group while telling me which ones were her favorites and then which ones were her mother's favorites. Everywhere I went with her, she was singing the japanese versions of the songs and showing me dance moves. I wish I could repress those memories... T-T (I hate SPY so much [/rant] )

Honestly, because of her, I can't stand K-pop -- even though I listen to jpop/visual-kei bands and have even met Miyavi in real life.

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:07 pm
Alexia SeeYa
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

I see! Not only me got the invitation. I've once got invitation from Team Snagem long ago, but rejected 'cause life said no.

Just curious question: are you planning on joining theirs? On the outside, they do look interesting o3o though I tend to join guild I know atleast one familiar to me there

o3o i joined the dark one but it doesn't seem like my cup of tea so to speak so after doing a check list after this post, i'll be quitting it. I did like the photo they sent in the invite but... Eh, i'm picky about my guilds and there forum set up... Kinda a bad habit ^^"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:09 pm
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

Hope the kind

I had a female friend that has an unhealthy obsession with Kpop and was driving up the wall with it. Gahh! It makes me furious just thinking about it. She would make me sit down at her computer and watch high-def music videos of Super Junior and have me watch her preform their dance as she played the video at the same time, mirrored -- and then proceeded to tell me the life stories of each member of the 10-man pretty-boy-dance group while telling me which ones were her favorites and then which ones were her mother's favorites. Everywhere I went with her, she was singing the japanese versions of the songs and showing me dance moves. I wish I could repress those memories... T-T (I hate SPY so much [/rant] )

Honestly, because of her, I can't stand K-pop -- even though I listen to jpop/visual-kei bands and have even met Miyavi in real life.

I too would be pissed about that XD hell if someone wants to know something of Naruto,Cowboy bebop, or One piece or Katekyo hitman Reborn! i am your man o3o i know those animes inside and out, but i tend to rant so all ya have to do is say "STOP!...Stop it." XD and i get the message xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

RWBY_Guy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:13 pm
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

Lion heart! 100%

I personally liked the 'You Think' video over the 'Lion Heart' one but it sort of reminded me of MrMr for some reason. Lion Heart was humorous but I've seen quite a bit of humor in MV before.

who else do you like? I personally love vixx  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:14 pm
Hope the kind
Hitsukei
Hope the kind
Never mind....the Employees can't post yet......
Guess they'll just have to keep waiting, huh?
Meanwhile, does this mean Heart and the other employees get to try and block out the sounds of a party while trying to sleep xP

Well...I think that depends what kind of party each house decides to host. I can just see it now.......Heart barging into the party with not the most pleasant of faces to wear......not a pretty sight. Everyone needs their beauty sleep....and to think that not even the Employees get to join in on the fun.....

Since its the first day I would think that the school officers might go patrolling about. I have no idea if they have all their equipment yet or not.

Haha, I could see this happening -- Heart crashing the party because it's keeping her awake all night. Though, fortunately for her, I doubt Salamence would ever party that hard, haha.

It's possible that the two officers might go patrolling together during the same hourse just to become familiarized with the same route around the campus during day and night hours. There's also no reason why they wouldn' t have all their equipment on day one. If something did happen, how would they be prepared for it? I think in the PM I sent you, there's a list of all the items that'd be available to the guards :3

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:16 pm
Hope the kind

Bums me out that Renji wont be able to attend this party >3<... He would had a blast~ xD  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games