Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [3/7/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:32 pm
UPCOMING: ABYSS OPEN CHALLENGE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:45 pm
The lights dim red and the sound of carnival music switching to heavy metal sounds in the arena, as Abyss walks out from backstage, for the first time in TNWR. He gets a good reception, the fans hoping he fights for the good. He walks out, looking every bit of 6'9 350 pounds. He walks down the ramp, spreading his arms out, yelling. He makes it to a person with a camera and punches the camera so it was out of his way. He gets on the apron, and enters the ring through the second rope. He had a mic on hand. Abyss walks to the other side of the ring and spreads his arms, getting cheers from the crowd. He pushes his hand back, which has grown a lot of it back after cutting it last year. His theme fades away, and he is ready to speak.

"My whole career, I have done what I came to this business to do. END CAREERS! For years, I have been a monster among men, destroying their hopes and dreams, breaking mens' bodies... destroying their lives! And I am here for one reason and one reason only. For weeks, I have watched a man think of himself as an almighty powerful giant, who could do whatever he wants, when he wants! Impose his will on wrestlers. That man is the Big Show... and Big Show, I want you to come out here and show you why Giants are afraid of MONSTERS!"

Abyss waits for Big show to come out.

User Image

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:49 pm
'Crank it Up' would hit the PA system, the crowd immediately booing the man who had broken Daniel's leg to a farther extent and said Cena did so. Big Show would step out from the curtain with a big smile on his face, waving at the fans who would boo at him.

His facial expressions would change as he walked down the ramp, going from that of a joking tone, to that of something serious, seeing the man inside the ring was a monster overall. However, this Giant wasn't afraid of any sort of monster, especially the one before him.

Big Show would hit ringside, climb up the steps, walk along the apron, and finally step over the top rope to enter the ring. The crowd was cheering on Abyss who was debuting tonight against the Giant, it seemed. Big Show would stand tall and await for the bell to ring, not wasting any time to talk.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:56 pm
Abyss gives Big show this expression as he entered the ring.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:15 pm
Big Show stared at his opponent, awaiting for the bell to ring. This match was going to be the battle between the Giant and the Monster, and it's coming down to a melting point.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:19 pm
The bell rings. Abyss walks up to Big Show, shoving him.  

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Big Show stumbled back slightly, but looked to walk up to Abyss and push him back  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:21 pm
Abyss stumbles back and then comes back at Big Show and begins clobbering him with right hand punches!  

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:23 pm
Abyss wanted to start to brawl with the Giant, he would get a brawl. Big Show stumbled back slightly after receiving the rights. But, the Giant came back, looking to throw kidney shots with rights and lefts, showing he is no slacker when it comes to a fist fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:24 pm
Abyss stumbled from the gut punches, and then grabs the Big Show's neck out of no where, and with Big Show throttled, stands there with the crowd cheering.  

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:27 pm
Big Show's face lit up once the hand of Abyss made it to his throat. But if he wanted to play this game, he would do it back, and better. Big Show grabbed the throat of Abyss, the crowd putting in a mixed reaction  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:30 pm
Abyss had a shocked expression, as both stood in the ring with each other grabbing each others necks preparing for a chokeslam. But all of a sudden, Abyss smiles and lets go of the Big Show!  

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:33 pm
Big Show's lit up face would change to that of a smile once Abyss let go, Big Show following him. Slowly, the two men would be in the middle of the ring, smiling at one another. The crowd didn't like it, it seemed like something was going on behind the scenes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:34 pm
Abyss starts laughing, and does a shove to Big Show, a symbolic shove of friendship.  

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:42 pm
Big Show was pushed back, as it was clear these two men were in cahoots. Big Show reached his hand out to receive a microphone for himself and Abyss. Once the microphones were grabbed he would offer one to Abyss and immediately bring his own microphone to his lips.

"Aw, what's wrong everyone? Wasn't this a happy ending? The ending where the monster and the giant become friends?"

The crowd boo'd at him saying that.

"Oh, I see. You were just fans when I knocked Cena's a** out countless times and broke Daniel Bryan's leg AND PUT HIM OUT FOR GOOD, RIGHT!?"

The Giant snapped at the crowd who would continue to boo Big Show. The Giant would pace around the ring, letting Abyss speak.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games