Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW (6/26/17) // QUALIFYING MATCHES Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:24 pm
UPCOMING: (QUALIFYING MATCH)
THE MIZ VS. ROMAN REIGNS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:01 pm
                                  x
                                  User Image
                                  xxI CAN.I WILL.ROMAN EMPIRE 〉*
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXI COME TO KICKASS && LEAVE ━━ * BELIEVE , THAT )
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILLxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILL
                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                  xxx x x x x x x x x x

User Image
                                • Roman Reigns' music hits the PA system, where he quickly receives a not so welcoming reaction. The crowd wasn't feeling him. Roman could hear it but that was fine. Camera's shifts to the main stage, the crowd giving a mixed chorus of boos and cheers for Reigns'. Behind the scenes standing in the Gorilla position with his head down low, Roman Reigns nods his head knowing tonight might be a little rough. Calmly, looking down at the floor then back up to one of the backstage officials. Being told his cue was up by shortly after his music went on for sometime. He finishes the rest of his water bottle dumping it on his head. After, Roman starts up the few steps in his way before moving the black curtain out of his way. He hits the main stage where the crowd can be fully heard now.

User Image User Image

Reigns stands there looking over the TNW:R fans not letting their disapproval get to him. Walking to a quarter inch of each side of the stage before pacing right back into the center nodding his head at the few supporters attempting to overpower the boos and cheer him on. Roman acknowledges their attempt by inhaling in a deep breath and raising his head high. The crowd continues to boo with the attempt at helping via minor cheers while he begins his descent down the ramp passing through the fans, making a beeline straight to the end of it's pathway. The announcer clutching a microphone in their hand would bring it up to their mouth beginning Reign's introduction. "Making his way to the ring from Pensacola, Florida weighing in at 265 lbs. ROMAN REEEEIIGGGNNNNNNSSS!"

User Image User Image

Once there, Roman's strides slow down as he approaches the steel steps, places a hand upon the turnbuckle padding looking down at his ring, before he pulls himself up the steps. Roman looks off at the side, once again taking a long glance at the space around him filled with people, some who support him, some who despise him. With a twitch of his nose, Roman turns back to the ring and now on the apron. Stepping over to the nearest corner, he climbs into the second rope. More erect on the turnbuckle now as he raises his arms above himself, posing for the fans for a few brief moments. From here, Reigns wastes little time dropping back to the apron and entering the ring proper. Waiting inside of the corner for his opponent, The Miz.

Leati Joseph Anoai

Monster Among Men

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:02 pm
"OOOOOUGHHRAAAAUGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!"

User Image

A loud metal-like scream would echo the PA system followed by an instrumental would play out through the arena. The fans were surprised, as it would definitely NOT be some puny piece of trash like The Miz, but indeed, the MONSTER among men, Braun Strowman. He had his sight set on the man in the ring, Roman Reigns. The biggest dog in the company. So now it was time to put him in the POUND. This match was still gonna happen, but Braun thought it would be best to put him down before the match even happens.

User Image

Braun would raise his arms up after walking out on the stage, and he would throw them down, as he would walk towards the ring. Getting to the ring,
he would then climb the apron, and walk over the top rope, staring across from Roman, breathing heavy as hell like he had some type of heart problem.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:35 am
The Big Dog frowned at the sight of Braun Strowman. In fact, he was annoyed that this oaf of a giant would dare interrupt him before his qualifying match. Roman stares long and hard giving Braun his chance to take his big a** out of the ring and walk his goofy a** back up that ramp. But instead of doing so he stands there glaring at Roman like this ain't his ring. That disrespect just can't be tolerated. "You wanna do this? You wanna ******** try me? In MY ring?" Reigns asks out of annoyance, wasting little time before he rushes over to bury Braun under several fierce forearms.

User Image

Leati Joseph Anoai

Monster Among Men

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:41 pm
Seeing Roman Reigns furious and attack the big man straight on,
Braun would take the series of punches thrown from Roman left and right.
Trying to shield some of them, Braun would get angry, rushing Roman across the ring and attempting to rag doll him over the top rope.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:54 pm
Reigns went sailing over the top and out of the ring. His lower back connecting with the apron during the fall. He backed up to the announcer's table and began to stand again.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Monster Among Men

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:55 pm
After pushing Reigns to the outside, Braun would walk over the top rope, onto the apron, and onto the floor where Roman was, attempting to pick him up by his head with both hands, and slam it onto the announcer's table!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:57 pm
Reigns' Samoan head was slammed against the table and popped back up, with a fierceness in his eyes. Then would attempt to fight back by headbutting Braun, not once but two times.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Monster Among Men

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:58 pm
After slamming Reigns head into the table, Braun would see the fire in his eyes, followed by two headbutts. He was unmoved by the first headbutt, however, he stumbled back after the second one holding his head!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:02 pm
Reigns took a small breather then began to assault Braun with an array of punches, forearms, and lastly, uppercuts.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Monster Among Men

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:03 pm
Getting hit with the multiple strikes from Reigns, Braun would try to shield himself with one of his arms, then attempting to shove Reigns away!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:06 pm
Reigns then backed up feeling pumped from this spontaneous attack by Strowman. and scouting his current position would back up. After assessing, he'd start bounding forward to the steps using them as leverage to leap up and then clothesline Braun!!

User Image

Leati Joseph Anoai

Monster Among Men

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:13 pm
The angered Braun was heated after feeling those butterfly kisses Roman Reigns calls "punches", with his face lighting up red from his complexion.
Reigns came off with a clothesline, as Braun would attempt to catch him, and toss him right into the stairs he just jumped off!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:16 pm
The Big Dog was caught mid-flight and halted from attacking. His face wore the entire story as Braun turned around and threw him at the steps causing them to crash on impact and go flying into the barricade, pressing the wall back some.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Monster Among Men

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:18 pm
Braun would waste no time, going towards the announce table as he left Roman to rot temporarily.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff