Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:12 pm
((Yey more people!! WELCOME!!))  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:46 pm
Name: Xion
Race: Drow{Dark Elf}
Class: Battle Mage, Prophet.
Personality: Alignment; Nuetral. Main personality; Unknown. Job/ Man for hire.
Powers: Dark Arcane magic, Light Arcane Magic, water alchemy, illusions, Destruction; Fire, and Telekinesis.
Bio: As a fallen drow, I took myself through many unneeded ordeals. I found my life to be filled with extravagance, beauty, vertigo, and certain demises. I have seen my lot of battle, and even held my own in the crusades, between the drow goddess of the woods, and the dwarven god of stone, and earth. I was born and raised in the Crimson Realms, which the reason the realm itself was brought into existence was to house the elves. My father, and mother were killed during the last century crusade, and my brother, now plays his part as the king, of the drow, which hold themselves in the rotted and decayed forests. My father, once king, and mother, who was a moon elf peasant, presented much controversy, due to the long battles which the two races held against each other. Due to the kings choice, the amount of assassins after his head, were nearly doubled.
I left all of it behind though, I now wander in the current realm, seeking my fair part of adventure, as a murderous mercenary. By alignment I am neutral, but as the days pass on, I start to wonder if it is evil. As cycles pass I also start to feel my aura, and being, wisp away into the abyss, for surly I am slowly being consumed by solitude.

True Form
User Image

Illusion/ Human Form(Yes that is a guy)
User Image  

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:20 am
lagringadepr
((Oh, me likey your precision and entrance...COOL! blaugh ))
((Thankz! mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:31 pm
UltaMatt:

The locket sized stone laid there, waiting for it's next possessor to appear. All manner of wildlife was strewn around him, the forest was thick with vegitation and the smell of trees.

A toad just happened to come across the gemstone looking at it intently. Then, supposedly thinking it was a firefly, stuck its tounge out, latched it and swallowed it.

"Possessor Accepted."

A flash of light eminated and the toad was engulfed in a bright light. The light dimmed and the toad looked around the trees were humungous, the other birds were as big as himself and the grass was long and thick.

What the? What kind of body is this?

He hopped towards a body of water and looked in it.

I'm... a frog?! A FROG?! The mighty UltaMatt is a FROG?!!

"GRIIIIIIBBITTTT!"

His roar of frustration came out as a loud croak, he stopped to meditate and regain his composure.

((Normally another RP'er finds my item and I co-post with them but this just seemed more fun, plus I never got to be a frog before! But if someone is on at least once a day then they're welcome to RP with me. mrgreen ))  

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:20 pm
-Xion

The light from the sky, shimmered across the lakes surface, a few meters away came a croaking sound, and intent on finding out what it was I lifted my shadowed form off from the ground. As to not aspire controversy and conflicts with the nearby surroundings, I held the form of my illusion, the sickening human form. Once completely alert I withdrew my blackened titanium rod, then came from my mouth a whimsical incantation which extended the plain, smooth rod, into a long staff.(about five feet long, and the diameter was just about the same as a common gold coin.) Slowly I crept over to the area of which the sound had transpired, and upon the ground near the lake was seen a frog, yet it held not the aura of such a being. Now within about seven feet from the creature, I awaited for further actions to be made, to signal anything out of the ordinary.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm
UltaMatt:

UltaMatt suddenly senced a presence near him, he wasn't sure where it was. He looked around in his frog form. Damn it, it was close, this body can't sence things lke a human or a dragon could. He looked around slowly and intently. He would have to attempt to master the frogs body in order to make use of it. He decided to call out in case something would respond.

"GRIIIIIBIIIIIIIIT!"

Damn it, still talking like a frog... this will be troublesome. Perhaps if I could project my thoughts with my psychic powers...

Is anybody out there, I can sence someone. Do you REALLY fear a frog.  

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:35 pm
-Xion

(Right now, I have a protective, telekinetic field, guarding me from being breached by any type of mental, or psychic energy.}

Now having a better idea that the frog in front of me was most likely a transmutation, again came forth another incantation and then the pole shrank back, then I tucked it back into my pocket. Holding out my left hand, I spoke forward, to let the creature know that I was in the area,
"Beast, or creature, angel or demon, which ever you may be, your aura fascinates me, and judging by it,(Aura) I can tell that you are in distraught." My left hand glowed with a fluorescent sapphire tint, then the sounds of a wicked screech were sent through the air, emitting waves of pure energy. "Before I act on my own, do you wish not to be forced into a mannequin?"

{I used 'I' a little too much in this one... Bad thing is, I usually always do...}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:49 am
jin looks at the two and then laughs the powerful UltaMatt is a frog what would your fauther say. and who is your friend.  

Jin08

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:59 pm
-Xion

With my hand coursing with energy I turned my head to see a person standing near me, "Who the he** are you?" With my right hand I pulled out from my white cloth like cloak, a talisman, "Valm sarol"(Drow text from the speech of lloth.} A black titanium dagger appeared in that hand, and once the rippling energy was separated from the weapon, I pointed it at the person's neck, while still my left hand emits it's pure energy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:16 pm
"Poor little frog. You can come with me," Irakel scooped the small frog up and carried him to her apartment.

"Ribbit?"

"O.k. Jokes over. Who are you and why are you in my forest?," Irakel pointed her finger and whispered a few words giving the toad the ability to speak.  

Glow In The Dark Pixie

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:33 pm
-Xion

... "Hey, da** it... The frog, don't walk away with it." Energy pulsing from my left hand wisped away into the air, once completely gone I lowered my hand, and faced the person, with which my dagger was pointed at.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:46 pm
I'm jin and you are?  

Jin08

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:01 pm
-Xion

"Jin is it?" I lowered my blade, but still ready, for defensive reasons. "The frog, you talked to him... Who is he?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:35 pm
((I think I'm confused now...Wasn't Jin in Leina's basement or something like that??? I know I've been gone a while, but I'm still here!!!! sad ))

Leina keeps the book open and reads from the other book.

"So far it's just describing what I already know about the book, but it doesn't tell me how to translate the writing," Leina slammed the book on the table. She then flipped the pages again and found an icon that caught her attention.

"This amulet? I think I seen it before, but it's an ancient piece," Leina said.  

lagringadepr

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:07 pm
{To bad I can't type a reply, people in this rp, don't seem to be on at the same time as each other.}  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff