Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow391

Friendly Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:14 pm
of course Red chucked a smoke bomb into the gym, and library, and both boys and girls toilets the smoke terrorist would be known of by tomorrow but very few would actually know who it was

of course, Red remotely activated the mixture of fire and wind, to make smoke, when already round the corner.

finally he was back in the courtyard, nearly full of students confused about the smoke, he couldnt see that girl...she must have been in the kitchen or dorms, lucky her

he Ran into the Courtyard, purposely stumbleing as he ran and generally looking paniced, to look like another victimized new student. stopping and gasping for breath as he reached the tree where he sketched before, he would enjoy this...

he sat down and sighed and soon afterwards pulled out his sketchpad, easily fitting into the bored crowd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:17 pm
Looking over at the boy freaking out "Man your a twitch one the names nioie and yours"she said calmly and cooly jumping off the counter and throwing the can of tuna away walking over towards the wall and leaning against it  

nioie

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:04 pm
Waternymph15
"Sorry, but I don't know how to break dance. The only other one I know is grinding." Crystal said with embarrasment. For the fact that she knew how to grind, but not anything else.

Rei got back on his feet"heh..ok then,do you now to rave?that can't be to difficult to do"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:57 am
Red finished the girl, with the streaked hair, and began on a smaller shorter girl at the front, with shorter hair and obviously younger.

He smiled as he drew the outline for the wings  

Shadow391

Friendly Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100

i-am-a-dreadnaught

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:59 pm
realizing (and reminding) that he shouldn't think for so long, he is starteld easily and actualy jumps a little. he falls over a small bowl, and then spills the rest of the stuff he was packing. then, while sitting on a pile of flour, he says "well, i'm vincent. and, uh... have any milk?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:31 pm
as he finsihed the 'family portrait' he held it out in admiration,

the cloaked man standing at the back ruffling the hair of the pale boy, he and the near identical girl stood by the pale by, arms round eachothers shoulders. The girl with the streaked hair standing by the pair with no other contact, while the smallest girl was crouched at the front, her wings folded up. they were nearly all smiling, although you couldnt tell with the cloaked man.

by now some of the crowd had begun to go back in, wondering if he should repeat the incident once more, he decided to give the smoke a rest.

of course he didnt decide against anything else, if any could read his mind, they would be able to tell instantly that this guys wasnt new at this kind of thing  

Shadow391

Friendly Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:57 pm
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15
"Sorry, but I don't know how to break dance. The only other one I know is grinding." Crystal said with embarrasment. For the fact that she knew how to grind, but not anything else.

Rei got back on his feet"heh..ok then,do you now to rave?that can't be to difficult to do"

Yeah I can rave. That is easy for me." Crystal said. She quickly fell into the beat of the song and let her body do the rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:39 am
Name:volgin
Appearence: same as avatar
Element: lightning  

No_Superman_10

Dapper Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Shadow391

Friendly Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:05 pm
Red sighed, this would be so boring, he needed to do something, ofcourse being the only illogical solution...

he flew onto the roof xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:50 pm
Nioie nodded her head no"I dont just came off the road cant very well get milk there... Sorry, why do you need milk so bad? only thing you drink or something"  

nioie

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:53 am
Rei smiled"heh...that's not bad...but still a little slow"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:15 pm
"no, i can't drink milk. it uh... makes my stomach ah... it's just bad for me. i was using it to make a cake." he smiles at that thought. mmmm... cake. "i already have most of the ingredients, but i needed milk." he starts to pick up what he spilt when he fell over.  

i-am-a-dreadnaught

nioie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:03 pm
nioie picks up a broom and dust pan to clean up the mess he made"Im guessing you like cake.... But you dont like milk? Just a little weird if you ask me"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:43 pm
M00NSTRIDER
Rei smiled"heh...that's not bad...but still a little slow"

Crystal stopped dancing for a second. "Well I've only gone to a few raves." Crystal said."I'm trying to get better though." She said.  

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:12 pm
"ok ok...well before we get back to dancing...ya wanna get a drink?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games