Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
You Know You've Played RE Too Much When... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombies are Love

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:07 am
Here in Oregon the wal-marts around my place are all soild Brand-new brick buildings. the only entrances are the glass double doors which can be easily barracaded and the plant area.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:26 am
I just know that a lot of Wal-Marts are directly connected to shopping malls. Which means somewhere in that Wal-Mart is a giant hole that would be pretty difficult to barricade.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:15 am
Wow... Brick Walmarts?! Daymn...

Here in Massachusetts, they're all still their Blue-connected-to-the-mall stores. IT would be insane to barricade.

But, if you ever come to my college, the Fine Arts Center is where it's at. It's 4 basement sub-levels used to be a fallout shelter, and theres a few hidden passageways that not too many people know about. And there's basically one way in, and another way out. and all kinds of large doors and rooms inbetween.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:12 pm
None of the Wal-Marts in my area are connected to any malls. But they do have the big glass windows in the front.  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:23 pm
Well, I'm only a short drive away from permafrost, so if zombies come, it's Nunavut for me!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:24 pm
Yeah, but then you'll get all those Spanish Flu Zombies... and you'll go back to where you live and then infect all the zombies with THAT instead.

confused  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:32 pm
Fine, North-West Territories then,  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I'm only a short drive away from permafrost, so if zombies come, it's Nunavut for me!

That sounds like a good idea to me.

Which part of Canada? I'm lookin' at the map, and holy cow.... You got a LOT of coverage. xd

Well, let's see if I can conjure one...

-If you think you can try to aggravate (by means of simply jittering back and forth) a large group of bullies which you are hallucinating, and perceiving, to be a bunch of Ganados from a false cult known as 'Los Illuminados', and then, once bunched up in a horrible mess of humanity, slowly back them up into a precariously placed barn where a gigantic drum of pure gasoline is set, and higher ground is available to access by climbing up a ladder, which you can kick down and secure a position where you can shoot said barrel to explode and, before-hand grabbing a 30 sec. "Time Bonus" score booster, to acquire an imaginary score for mass-murdering, and managing to blow an innocent crowd of people to Kingdom Come.

Congratulations, you've earned a high score for prison, and possibly earned the title "People-Prodder". 3nodding

((How was that? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:50 pm
Pretty good, though it would've been better if the person was hallucinating themself to be Leon and when they blew up the barn they were blown to Kingdom Come too.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:16 pm
Canas Renvall
Pretty good, though it would've been better if the person was hallucinating themself to be Leon and when they blew up the barn they were blown to Kingdom Come too.

Oh I have a good addition.

You know you've been playing Resident Evil too much when you know you've given a response as long as mine! rofl  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:44 pm
You know when you played Re too much when.
1. You check the chance if you could defend from a zombie attack in almost anyplace you spend a lot of time in.
2. The second thing you said someone after there name is. "Whats your zombie plan?"
sweatdrop sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:20 pm
You know you've played too much RE when on a 2+ hour car ride with your mother you seriously ask her what she'd do in a zombie Apocalypse.

>.>  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Unknown Marine6665G

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
- You start killing Spanish people.

That is so wrong.XDXD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:49 pm
Haven't seen this thread in a while. xd

-When you find yourself stocking up on airsoft guns based on weapons in the game 'cause you're too young (and poor) to buy the real deal.

I love my precious M92F...  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:22 pm
You know you play too much RE5 when you put in the disc into your system.

Oh yes, I went there.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces