Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:58 pm
Inwe thought deeply. Why had she kissed Kojay? 'I don't love him,' she thought. 'I must tell him.' She walked out of the forest and up to Kojay. "Kojay? Can we talk?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:00 pm
gets brakfast rready  

sasamiblue

DragonSong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:41 am
Lyria883
Kaden raised an eyebrow at Kojay, and then at Sasami as she rushed away. "I need some sleep..." He said to Raylana shaking his head with a smile on his face.
"i dont think you're delusional" she said watching everything "but honestly this is getting weird"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:50 am
"Well if you all need rest, i'll talk with Inweover here."

he walk to Inwe "Sure, whats up?"  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:46 am
cooks pancarkes and lets the smell of maple syrup fill the air  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:54 pm
He sniffs the air. "Well, if I'm not delutional then I sure am hungry. Would you like some breakfast?" He asked gesturing toward the dinning hall.  

Lyria883

DragonSong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:40 pm
Lyria883
He sniffs the air. "Well, if I'm not delutional then I sure am hungry. Would you like some breakfast?" He asked gesturing toward the dinning hall.
she smiled "sure" she saids oftly  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:49 pm
"Remember that kiss?" Inwe wrang her pale hands. She store down at the ground.  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Lyria883

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:21 pm
Kaden held out his arm for her, and led her to the dinning hall. "It smells wonderful," He commented when they were close enough to the kitchen door for Sasami to hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:59 pm
Lyria883
Kaden held out his arm for her, and led her to the dinning hall. "It smells wonderful," He commented when they were close enough to the kitchen door for Sasami to hear.
she took his arm gently and walked with him "yes it does sasami" she said pleasantly. "thank you"  

DragonSong

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:19 pm
"thank you every one excuse me wile I get dressed for some reason dragons dont wear clothing last few times I changed I been naked so I need to dress now I'll joing you soon enjoy my cooking as always"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:34 am
"kiss, who kissed me? i remember no kiss..." he said soflty  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:59 pm
"I did. I didn't mean it. I was lost in the moment," Inwe flet her heart beat rapidly against her chest. 'I do, or I don't. Do i?' she pondered. "Acutally. I mean. I did mean it. I really love you."
((twist hehehehehehe))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:43 am
"Inwe..." he said with a shocked look on his face "You are a very nice girl, but if i had some one special , they would be a target" he put his han on her shoulder "The code of the Ninja is to never have any one be to close to you,untill you retire your duties. I plan the be a Ninja till i die, I'm sorry."  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:42 pm
Inwe shook her head. "I'll see you die and live till the end of time." She stepped back and transformed back into the huge hawk and flew high. So far that she was only a twinkling star high in the sky. MAny voices around could be heard of her people singing a sad lament for Inwe.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games