Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Dream Island Boarding School Boys/Girls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go to school here
Going to
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
I am
12%
 12%  [ 27 ]
No. Why would i want to go to school???
39%
 39%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 209

luceifer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:20 am
"o s**t " but ducks under her and spins around so that im on the other side and gets in a ready stance for her to come at me  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:27 am
attempts to drop kick him  

Vampiric_Mystery

luceifer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:30 am
x blocks "dam stop kicking and pounch" gets into position  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:33 am
She jumps up and back flipsover him possibly kicking him in the process  

Vampiric_Mystery

luceifer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:35 am
turns around with an erry look like did u just do that (ill go harder now)
time to step my game up  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:39 am
goes into a handstand attempting to kick him then falls into a back bend twisting her body as she gets up attempting to drop kick him. (what i thought you werent going to go easy at all)  

Vampiric_Mystery

luceifer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:49 am
xboc the hand stand "i lied" As she gets up luceifer twist right kick her in the face, puncher her in the stomic with the left hand ,and sweap her with the left leg, then while falling right heel kick her in the chest, then backflips off of her  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:01 am
"ow..."wipes blood from her head with her hand then double back flips off and over him and punches him in the chest then round house kicks him in the neck then cartwheels backward and lands in a split.  

Vampiric_Mystery

luceifer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:08 am
b**** whipes blood from mouth "its been a long time sence anybody could make me bleed my own blood."runs slides under her while grabing ankles making her fall to her face lucifer pulls the legs back and puts his foot on her back with her head on the ground "how do you like me now"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:12 am
((thats not nice dont call me that again))"i liked you better when you weren't on top of me!"flips over and pulls herself up and punches himwhere he is bleeding.  

Vampiric_Mystery

luceifer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:14 am
grabs the wrist and throws her backword smacking her in the back of the head "what u like to be on top"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:17 am
"oh just shut up!" Back flips and lands on the bleachersthen jump kicks him in the chest and drop kicks him and wtches him lose balance and fall  

Vampiric_Mystery

luceifer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:22 am
as the illusion of luceifer falling land on his hands and hand spring forward and kick her in the jaw, and sweep her with the right foot, and as she falls luceifer pounch her in the gut.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:28 am
regaining her balance she front flips into him kicking him in the jaw then sidekicks him in the chest , then consistantly punches him while roundhouse kicking him .  

Vampiric_Mystery

luceifer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:31 am
relising this would hurt if he wasnt blocking the punches luceifer leap frogs devin and lands on his hands and kicks her in the back and runs to the wall on the other side and awaits her approch" come on im waiting its just about to get fun"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games