Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:58 pm
Well, with Umbrella Chronicles, Capcom already revealed just about everything there is to know about Wesker, killing THAT mystery and turning him into an exaggerated Bond villain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:00 pm
I know that's what the sarcasm was for lol...  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:01 pm
I'm just saying, in this particular case, I actually think that Fanboys didn't get around to ruining Wesker, because Capcom beat them to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:03 pm
Well I dunno..... I don't like the wesker character... It's kind of annoying I like Claire XD super hot lol.... J/K  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:06 pm
Well, the coolest version of Wesker is in Remake. And that's saying a lot considering Richard Waugh didn't even voice him in that one. But back when Wesker was human, cool and calculating, instead of that shallow, "Hello there, protagonist! I am here to ruin all your plans! Now where's my fluffy cat so that I may pet him. Captain Majestic, where are you!?"

And then the fanboys actually complain about the RE movies, and that's just sad, because what the RE storyline has become is pathetic compared to anything they may b***h about in the movies.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:10 pm
Yeah you are right the whole story as let slip and died.... I would love to play the remake again I was actually scared in some parts of the games is that bad?  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:13 pm
No, because Remake actually fills in the criteria of HORROR, unlike RE4.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:15 pm
Good point. 4 wasn't that scary I mean it head a few parts but it seemed to be more like uhm I can't think of the name of the game I am thinking of but it was like it...  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:20 pm
So, what boggles my mind is... If RE4 wasn't that scary... Or in some cases, like mine, I hardly found anything scary at all about it...
Where does Capcom get the nerve to say that this is the new generation in Survival Horror? When it stayed away from both of those words.
Survival used to mean conserving your ammo, and horror used to mean being scared. RE4 is not a scary game, and the last thing that it requires is conserving ammo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:21 pm
O_o I don't know about the conserving ammo part I always ran out of bullets in the castle always..... But you are right it did shift away from that feel of the genre that the game started...  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:25 pm
In fact, last time I killed a bird and got money from it was playing Final Fantasy. Last time I went to a merchant to buy 5 different kinds of the same weapon was Final Fantasy.
So if anything, RE4 is an RPG.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:28 pm
It's getting close to that. I mean it still has a FEW qualities that make more Resident Evil but it will lose those qualities and we will only be with the classics..  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:29 pm
Well, my point is, the LAST thing that RE4 did, was revolutionize Survival Horror.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:32 pm
I am just going to ask do you have a severe dislike of Resident Evil 4?  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:35 pm
Well, let's just say I liked it at first. I beat it probably over 20 times. And every time I beat it, I liked it less and less.
So yes. And, if you are severely bored and have nothing better to do, you can scan this entire thread and see many compelling arguments of why I dislike it so much.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games