Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Male RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:16 pm
Yeah, actually that's a good point. As far as I see it, the 5 main characters from RE1 are the only ones who cannot be allowed to die. Wesker maybe in the LAST RE, but aside from that, anyone else is a potential casualty.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:16 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
The way I look at it is. Who are the real icons of the RE series? Jill and Chris.

If you kill them off, it's like killing Solid Snake from Metal Gear.

No one really cares about Leon, cept for silly fanboys. No one liked him until RE4, really. He never stood out.

Completely. That's why I always have trouble choosing favorites... I really like all of them. Every character is strong and brings something to the series (except Ashley... I would have paid extra to have had a machete to chop her screaming head off).  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:19 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, actually that's a good point. As far as I see it, the 5 main characters from RE1 are the only ones who cannot be allowed to die. Wesker maybe in the LAST RE, but aside from that, anyone else is a potential casualty.

Claire wasn't a main, but she pretty much is now being Chris's sister and all and she actual has probabl cause looking for him. Leon just...was a cop who was late for his first day. LOLZ.

I can't spell sry
rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:21 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
Biohazard EXTREME

Claire wasn't a main, but she pretty much is now being Chris's sister and all and she actual has probabl cause looking for him. Leon just...was a cop who was late for his first day. LOLZ.

I can't spell sry
rofl

Actually, now I'm starting to think that if Chris is the main character, then Claire should die. I mean, think about the dramatic value. Especially if Wesker himself kills her.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Blood Countess Bathory
Biohazard EXTREME

I can't spell sry
rofl

Actually, now I'm starting to think that if Chris is the main character, then Claire should die. I mean, think about the dramatic value. Especially if Wesker himself kills her.

He could have in Code: Veronica. BUT. Then there is Steve. He has him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:27 pm
Well, point is... If Claire dies, it would be dramatic. If Chris, or Jill die, it will ruin the series.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, point is... If Claire dies, it would be dramatic. If Chris, or Jill die, it will ruin the series.

That's true. It'd definately have an 'Aeris' effect for most of us fans...lol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:32 pm
Dude, I would cry if Claire died. crying  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:32 pm
Except me. When Aeris died I was the happiest kid on earth. It was just like when Steve died.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Except me. When Aeris died I was the happiest kid on earth. It was just like when Steve died.

I was sad when she died, but yeah. It's not like I couldn't use Yuffie's cure limit break. Lolz. I hate Aeris anyway.

*SPOILERS in white*-----------------------------------------------------

I cried when Harry died in Silent Hill. I mean, CRAP. You play as him the entire first one. He's the hero! And then he just..dies. sad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But, if Claire died, I'd be sad. She's cool and like normal. Cept for, you know, she lead Steve on. LOL  

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:37 pm
No, Steve was a horny teenager who got ahead of himself. He started reading the hints that weren't there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No, Steve was a horny teenager who got ahead of himself. He started reading the hints that weren't there.
xd

Cause we all know Leon has her heart. ( Ada can GTFO )  

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:40 pm
Ah, Leon is in the same league with Ashley... Claire's too good for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:42 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Ah, Leon is in the same league with Ashley... Claire's too good for him.

LOL. He even turned her down.  

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:51 pm
Yeah, that was the coolest thing Leon did in the entire game.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff