Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:11 pm
A collection of Starunes apeared carrying Hasmat. "As you ordered Master Blin we rescued Hasmat from the clutches of evil and brought her back here."

Blin stared as they set hasmat down "I did!?!?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:22 am
Hasmat let out a small sob, the images and experiences that were put through Hasmat's mind were enough to kill any unprepared human, though Hasmat seamed to cling on to what shread of being he had left.

Hasmat's shadow appeared to be searching... Milosh wanted him back  

HasmatX

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:07 am
Brett walked over to a random control panel. "Okay, Milosh definetly wants Hasmat back, and if Hasmat's here, Milosh will come here. We need to get ready for battle, Leader." Brett smiled wryly at Blin. "So now would be the time to issue level two battle stations. Just shout 'All hands to level two battle stations' into the intercom a few times. And when Milosh approaches, issue level three battle stations." Brett was typing away at the control panel, activating his Mini-mechs. Once they were active, the half with flight capabilities flew out of the hangar and stayed on top of Aria. The half without flight capabilities took up positions inside Aria, ready for battle. "Oh, and we need to get Hasmat to the safest area in Aria. And we need a psychiatrist there too." Suprisingly, Brett wasn't half bad at being a good battle leader. Or maybe it was dumb luck. Or too much Gundam. (The final choice would be right. XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:03 pm
I'm fine Hasmat said standing up

Brett do honistly think layering troops is going to do anything? It will be a repeat of the Gaussian War, don't ask me how I know, we need to get all troops onto the front line and stop him before he can get a foothold.

You'll also need more troops than you have

Chastity appeared on the deck of the ship with the Taoist priest, a Werewolf in samari garments, and a huge Mummy with a very ornate staff  

HasmatX

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:44 pm
"These are no normal troops. These are robotic soldiers who have been through the one year war and the nuclear crisis of Solomon. But we are out powered." Brett sighed. "What's your idea then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:58 pm
Blin listened to the situation as he heard it for the first time. "If he is as powerful as you all describe I think our first option is to move the ship somewhere that will put him at a disadvantage and give us the best possible advantage."  

Blight_of_Luca

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:22 am
Quatisaoo! the large mummy spoke

A miriad of Angel Knghts and Wyvern Riders surrounded the ship

Aria's external scans showed 164,253 lifesigns around the ship

The Mummy drew a circle with his staff and a Stolas appeared

Start sommoning.

That is exactly what I had in mind, Ranubus.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:25 am
"Blin, there aren't any places that put DDR at a disadvantage in Byako. We need to hold him off here. And with that myraid of Angel Knights and Wyvern Riders, I think we might be able to." Brett had a look on his face that made him look like maybe he might be planning something or other. Or not.  

The Mage of Space

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:19 am
"What do you mean ddr? I thought we were dealing with Milosh." Blin looked over to the RegiStar "Can you have anyone on the ship who does not fight evacuate and send a call to arms?"

"Certainly Sir Blin." the RegiStar put in the commands and soon all non vital personel were evacuating from the ship as it went into battle preperations  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:28 pm
"The guy Milosh was facing off with in DDR doesn't exactly like the Hunter Clan."  

The Mage of Space

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:06 pm
"How do you know about this?" Blin asked who had only recently discovered all this information.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:32 pm

Kit stood by, leaning against the wall quietly as she watched and listened to everything going on. The problem is that although she looked as though she was focused, the information was just washing over her without anything being taken in.

-8- Kitsuname -8-

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:59 am
"He told me." Brett pointed to a small speck with arms and legs, which waved. "I summoned it from the Card Summoner right while I was being teleported. He heard what they both said." The speck saluted Blin. "And then he teleported back."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:56 pm
Blin took a bite from his sandwhich. "I see." He finished his delicious sandwhich. "Can you produce a complete list of seen abilities from these two menaces?"  

Blight_of_Luca

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:13 am
"Mmkay." Brett started typing again. "Milosh tried to kill himself at one point, so he has dark powers. And that other guy has the ultimate, unmatched power of DDR. He can force you into a never ending dance session. And when you lose, you die. And when you lose your event is ended! He also might have the ability to teleport. Both of them probably have more abilities."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games