Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:07 am
ZombieJeff
((People please pay attention to the rooms people say their going in and out of... Right now Sarah and Iris are the only ones who should be interacting with anything in the treatment room))

((Ah, the convenience of being unable to move. If you were referring to me, they let me clarify my post was worded somewhat anachronisticly, a vague update on what had been going on throughout all the events that transpired since my character last posted. IIRC, at least two bloody bodies have burst into the kitchen. The "when" of my previous post was referring to either the second incident of this, or previously undescribed running about in general.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:58 am
Rose began to cough. Slowly her cough got more and more violent she started to cough up a little blood. Rose started to have some seizures.  

kagura_rockbell

Marill18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:13 am
ZombieJeff
"Get me the sutures, quick!" she said, wearing a face mask, gloves and and apron, all of which were splatered with blood.

"These people have suffered chemical exposures, burns, and crushing wounds..." she said, trying to maualy piece them back together so her magic supply would be enough to put it all back in place.

"I need you to identify some of the wounds on the next patient." they were all catatonic, and magicly stabalized. FOr them it was as if their bodies were frozen in time. Any damage done at this point instantly healed, but no more magical healing could be administered to full effect

((Feel free to just say she does, rather then listing a bunch of stuff. THe Point is that Sarahs trying to get her involved.))

"You just stay down there" said Erk, glancing over at the girl. "Sarah will take care of you in just a second."

He began walking slowly to the door, one palm against his forehead. He hadn't ment to, but he had begun to manifest one of his powers, and it hurt him.

He walked slowly to the front door, "Haru, are you alright?"

she glanced up at him- "yes...im sorry about the way i acted" she looked down at the ground " i just cant stay around blood for very long, i do practice not feeding on people but on animals" she looked up at him "are YOU ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:45 am
Rose's seizures become worse over a small amounts of time. She starts to scream because the pain is becoming too unbearable.  

kagura_rockbell

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:18 pm
The waiting room seemed dead, without life. He ran to a nearby doctor. "Please help her."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:20 pm
Mitoko found the hospital and ran in after Amber and the shadow.
"DOCTOR, we need some help here!!!!"  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:23 pm
The doctors took her and told him to wait here. "No way, I'm coming!"
He walked down the hall, doctors trying to hold him back but he flung them into the walls. He was determind to make sure she was ok.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:25 pm
Father Izil walked into the hospital, taking a look around at the dead that was the waiting room. He supposed the Shadow King would feel safer knowing a doctor looked after Amber instead of a strang priest off the street, it was becoming common he noticed.

Walking up behind James, Izil looked past him to see if a Doctor was coming down that hall. Once Amber was taken to the room, and James had done his job of flinging the poor souls into the wall, Izil helped them up and walked in past them, intent on seeing Amber.

It was a bit wrong to take advantage of the woozy doctors, but he still wanted to see what was wrong with the girl, and to see what methods the doctors used to figure it out.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:29 pm
Solaris appeared, as if he had teleported. He then walked up to the group and said mockingly and sarcastically "Oh doctor please help us. You can save her!" Solaris stood and chuckled. And then he looked at Mitoko and smiled a creepy smile. "I just arrived at the city, and I find someone with a spirit inside of them. I should be the Deva of luck! Now, Mitoko, move aside, and all of you too. All I need is the spirit and her, and you can go back to your lives. I am going to only offer it once." Solaris said, snapping his fingers and producing a flash of light every time he snapped them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:33 pm
James ran down the halls and into the room Amber was held. The doctors said she would be fine and that her heart rate just sped up too much. They left him alone. James quickly went to her side, apologizing for the pain he had caused her.  

FallenWithGrace

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:39 pm
Hearing the voice of the unsettling one, Izil turned and looked back. His normally happy feautres turned unhappy and he asked the doctors to move away, motioning for them to go down the hall.
"This is a place of healing, sir. If you want to fight, please go outside."
He said to the other, tapping the scythe so the metal pole rang with that metallic ring. He wasnt about to let the poor girl die, nor be killed by this person with ill-will toward everyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:39 pm
Mitoko looked at the man snapping. The light wasnt that bright or impressive to him.
"Stand aside? You've marked the wrong person for being a push over. And what can you take from me that will make me regret standing in your path? Not a thing." He said calmly.
Mitoko pulled his swords out and flung his wings outwards. He sent a ice note to the others to let them know someone was after Amber. He looked around at the settings.
"How about we take this little scuffle outside?"
Coming after someone who is injured and starting a fight in a hospital, what kind of demon are you? he thought to himself  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:46 pm
James recived the ice note from Mitoko and quickly locked the door. He knew it wouldn't hlod him for long. He knew he could put up a barrier, but he didn't have enough energy. He needed to feed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:46 pm
"Demon?! HAHAHAH! Man, you can make a joke. Don't look surprised. Yes, I can read your thoughts. Your soul controls everything you are. Everything about you is stored there. I can see your memories, your thoughts, anything. I am no demon. I am something worse. A Deva.And, I don't really see why we should take this outside, it will make me feel better to trash this place." Solaris said, smerking only for a second and then charging in. He was lightning fast. His hand started steaming and then it turned a very bright blinding white. Before anyone knew it, he was behind Mitoko, and his hand was charged with light and heat energy, it would only take one shot. Solaris then made a fist, and sent his fist flying at Mitoko from behind.

Solaris lux

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games