Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:27 am
The Dark Paladin
"She'll be fine" He said with much effort as he rubbed the cross shaped burn on his chest. " Just have her wear that pendant and you stay by Formoska at all times. As long as you have the pendant or are near a blessed item or figure, you cant be overshadowed"
ok.*looks around* where is formoska?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:29 am
The Dark Paladin
"She'll be fine" He said with much effort as he rubbed the cross shaped burn on his chest. " Just have her wear that pendant and you stay by Formoska at all times. As long as you have the pendant or are near a blessed item or figure, you cant be overshadowed"

Demenos? *eyes closed8  

MizNaughty520

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:35 am
"Not sure..Hell find his way to us with Damos. We wont be bothered for a while" He said still sitting " Who is Demenos, Ishounii"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:38 am
that good. if he doesn't brothered us we can find a way to deafeat him right?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:39 am
The Dark Paladin
"Not sure..Hell find his way to us with Damos. We wont be bothered for a while" He said still sitting " Who is Demenos, Ishounii"

Demenos........the fire element, my father, he's the one behind this all....*still laying on ground looking up at Daermon and slightly touches his face with my fingers and smiles warmly*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:41 am
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

Demenos........the fire element, my father, he's the one behind this all....*still laying on ground looking up at Daermon and slightly touches his face with my fingers and smiles warmly*
so he the one that earsed all of my memories.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:44 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

no...not like that, he didn't do that, The way he is behind all this I mean, He's staying hidin, that way no one can kill him, the guy that attack our home with his men, they we're searching fo my dad. I am roayl blood just like you Namine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:46 am
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

no...not like that, he didn't do that, The way he is behind all this I mean, He's staying hidin, that way no one can kill him, the guy that attack our home with his men, they we're searching fo my dad. I am roayl blood just like you Namine.
ok, but why did they come after me, he your dad so i understand why they would want you, but why me?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:50 am
" What I believe she means Namine Is that you guys are some how related and because of that, they can use both of you as leverage to get Ishouniis Father out of hiding" Daermon said  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:51 am
The Dark Paladin
" What I believe she means Namine Is that you guys are some how related and because of that, they can use both of you as leverage to get Ishouniis Father out of hiding" Daermon said

exactly........*goes into coma*  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:54 am
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

ok.*i hope Ishounii will be fine after she wakes up again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:55 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

((not exactly she dies later!! nah, really I dunno))

@_@  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:57 am
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

((not exactly she dies later!! nah, really I dunno))

@_@
((if die then i be sad.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:57 am
"I hope so too...She said something about a house" Daermon said as he bandaged his last wound. " Lets go there and see what we can do."

When they found the house Daermon set Ishouni on a bed and came down the stairs to sit with Namine " We should be safe in here for a while"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:59 am
The Dark Paladin
"I hope so too...She said something about a house" Daermon said as he bandaged his last wound. " Lets go there and see what we can do."

When they found the house Daermon set Ishouni on a bed and came down the stairs to sit with Namine " We should be safe in here for a while"
ok.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games