Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Forbidden Love (Home Theatre) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:20 pm
"Aw man. Now I feel like beating his face in." He then stared at Alita again. "But, why choose me? What do I have have that others don't? I mean, I can't even feel."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:23 pm
FallenLight262
"Aw man. Now I feel like beating his face in." He then stared at Alita again. "But, why choose me? What do I have have that others don't? I mean, I can't even feel."

Even thoe you are heartless, you still have a soul don't you?? or you wouldn't be alive right now, if you didn't have one. That is why, because eve thoe your heart may feel nothing, your soul does.  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:24 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262

Even thoe you are heartless, you still have a soul don't you?? or you wouldn't be alive right now, if you didn't have one. That is why, because eve thoe your heart may feel nothing, your soul does.
thats true. i remember hearing that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
FallenLight262

true.

Xeggr?  

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:27 pm
Xeggr looked down looking depressed. "If your saying that a heart can feel, then how the hell am I crying right now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:29 pm
FallenLight262
Xeggr looked down looking depressed. "If your saying that a heart can feel, then how the hell am I crying right now?"

because, I know that theres a heart growing inside of you, that's how.  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:31 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262

yea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
FallenLight262

yea.

AH! the child, it moved! *smiles* Axel didn't give me a chance to say yes or no to him, he forced me to do it!  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:35 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
FallenLight262

yea.

AH! the child, it moved! *smiles* Axel didn't give me a chance to say yes or no to him, he forced me to do it!
Breath in and out, be calm. and don't worry if axel comes back me and xeggr will make sure he doesn't get near you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
FallenLight262

yea.

Breath in and out, be calm. and don't worry if axel comes back me and xeggr will make sure he doesn't get near you.

Xeggr?  

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:44 pm
Xeggr was cold stiff. "I feel............."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:45 pm
FallenLight262
xeggr?*shakes his shoulder*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:45 pm
FallenLight262

Xeggr? Are you okay??  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:47 pm
Xeggr lifted his hand. It began to feel warm. "NO! I don't want this to happen now!"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:48 pm
xeggr what happening to you?  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games