Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:00 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy and Vi reapeared with Aria deep in a forest. They didnt know how far they were from either the Complex or the Church. They figured they were somewhere inbetween the two.

Cy fell to the ground the moment he reapeared. The crystal ball that held s.6 was still in a safe place.

Vi set Aria down and collapsed to the ground as well. They would be safe for now, but nether Vi or Cy were in good shape and both of them needed to feed.

aria felt a bit scared. "Are you going to harm me.." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:26 pm
"No we wont harm you we were trying to save you from that creature or whatever the hell was about attack you and possibly posses you." Cy said as he leaned up against a tree. He was sitting on the ground. Vi was opposite of him doing the same. Aria was in the middle of the two.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:37 pm
"Okay." she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:57 pm
AlexBloodRose
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil heard it, "Gotchya" He said as he rushed to the shrine. "Hey, ugly!!!!" He yelled at the creature, getting out his RMG, and firing several hundred rounds at it. "Get Aria, and get the hell outa here" He said to Vi, unsheathing his swords.

The water soon drains from the pool and the creature falls into the drain being flush down it.

you soon hear clamping in the distance.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:14 pm
Cy ended up lay down under the tree. Vi came next to him and laid down as well. Both were paler than they normally were. They needed to feed, but neither had enough energy to get up and go find prey. And they were about to attack Aria. Besides they would need mroe than one victim. They fell into a deep sleep, their arms wrapped around one another.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:26 pm
Aria heard a whisper in the wind. "How lovely... not much longer before they die and you will be all alone..." said the voice. "All alone... like you were before..." "No... I wasn't alone... I was... in that hell." said Aria. "Oh, yes her... but then isn't hell only hopelessness.... you're a weak person at heart Aria, your afriad of sacrifices." Said the voice. "No, I would of risk my life for Ace." Said Aria. "And yet what for the others?" It asked. "Will you lose it all for them? Or maybe your too afraid... too much of a coward..." said the voice. "I am not a coward. Get out of my head." said Aria. "I won't let you harm them." "And yet are you not doing that yourself?" asked the voice. "NO... I am not." Aria said. "And who are you, why are you doing this?!" "I am here merely to tell you the end is near... that your fate will be far worse then they. When they die... they'll die together... but you poor aria will die alone.... in a pool of your own blood...." The voice said laughting as it stops for now. Aria freaked out started to cry.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:31 pm
"Im not one to pry but Aria. Why are you crying?" Cy said as he sat up. His eyes were blood red, his bloodlust would kick in soon as would Vi's  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:34 pm
"Don't you hear it.. don't you hear the voice?" she said.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:38 pm
"I can read peoples minds if i so wish but no i wasnt and now i dont hear anything in your mind other than your screaming and crying. Im sorry but just tell me what it said to you?" Cy said gently as he got up and walked over to Aria. He sat down beside her and rubbed her shoulders in an attempt to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:51 pm
"It told me I was afraid of sacrifices. That I was a coward. That I would end up alone in the end... that I would die alone in the end. But not before you two die. And I would die in a pool of my own blood." she said.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:07 pm
Urskil suddenly appeared breathing heavily, "Sorry im late... s**t" He said as he kneeled down before his 2 comrades. "Can you guys hold out for 5 minutes?" he asked Cy and Vi.

(sorry...))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:16 pm
(It's ok.) When urskil left. A figure appeared from the water. After it did, blood is flowing from the water. The figure turns to a human like figure. "So it's about to start... things are about to get more interesting." said the man. He knew his next objective, but as he was about to do so. A mysterious figure appears behind him. "Why are you here... what are your plans." said the man. The figure just smiles as it sends a dark wave at the man. "Why... you're...." said the man. The mysterious figure soon departs as quicly as it went. "Conway... Conway..." Said Roshan to Conway in the head. "We got to tame it... you know it will destroy us if we don't control it..." said Conway to Roshan mentally. "Then find him and bring it back." Said Conway to Roshan mentally. "Then go and find it. We don't have much time left..." Said Roshan to Conway mentally. "Yes sir." Said Conway as he goes to dissapears to go and find his next objective.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:30 pm
Cy turned to Urskil. "Yes i we can hold out for a bit longer." He turned back to Aria. "s**t, well good luck to whoever it is, trying to kill us. Were Pure blood vampires. I dont even know how old we are i lost track after several hundred years. And now with the powers Urskil gave us i say good ******** luck to those who plan to kill us."

((Im doing alot so posts will be slow))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:37 pm
Urskil smiled, then disappeared. He reappeared with one person bound and gagged. "This is all i could get intime... i needed to feed too... but it looks like i'll have to feed again..." He said setting the bound person infront of Cy. "I'm not found of a guy biting me... feels weird, but the 2 of you decide whos gonna be drinking from me..." He said getting out a dagger and setting it on his wrist, waiting for their discison.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:43 pm
"I see.... should I do it..." said a voice to itself in the head. "No, report back to base, an interruption of our plans have occur. Go and force the awakening of S. 4." said Roshan to the voice mentally. "Yes sir." it said mentally. "The others are attempting to do so with the others as well, save Conway, but I told him to do a different thing." Said Roshan to the voice mentally. The figure nods and dissapears to the next location.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games