Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:02 pm
*Takes him down a hallway.*

"Here we have some of the dorms. Not many of them have students in them, but we do have a few in this hall. First we have Alita's room. Then we have Naota's room. After him we have Bixxyl and Xeggr's room. Followed by Drarak and Vexion. And just a few more doors down we have Berry's room."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:05 pm
"i see."Seymour smiles."can i meet the some of the students in person."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Of course. They are most likely out on the training grounds. Follow me."

*He takes Seymour out to the grounds."

"It looks like Drarak and Alita are both practicing at the Target Range. Bixyyl is asleep in his room and Xeggr Hasn't really arrived yet. Vexion is fighting the dummies in the gym. Naota is also asleep. And Berry is... Huh. That's funny. I don't see Berry anywhere."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:13 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"It looks like Drarak and Alita are both practicing at the Target Range. Bixyyl is asleep in his room and Xeggr Hasn't really arrived yet. Vexion is fighting the dummies in the gym. Naota is also asleep. And Berry is... Huh. That's funny. I don't see Berry anywhere."
Seymour laugh."she mostly like somewhere outside."He smiled.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:14 pm
Bixyll went up to his fridge in his room and grabbed an enrygy drink and left for the traing ground also he saw berry there " hey"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((The training grounds are outside.))

"Hold on I'll locate her and lock on to her position. Then I can teleport us there."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:17 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Hold on I'll locate her and lock on to her position. Then I can teleport us there."
((oh... i knew that i think.)) "Ok"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:20 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Bixyll went up to his fridge in his room and grabbed an enrygy drink and left for the traing ground also he saw berry there " hey"
"Ummm....."berry looks at valefor."i guess im going to have to explain something, huh?"Valefor walks over to bixyll and looks at him."Valefor he is a good person. Seymour is the one that mean."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"Ummm....."berry looks at valefor."i guess im going to have to explain something, huh?"Valefor walks over to bixyll and looks at him."Valefor he is a good person. Seymour is the one that mean."

"beryy, are, are you a summoner?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Ah. There she is."

*Puts his hand on Seymour's shoulder.*

"Hold on."

*Teleports them to Berry.*

"Berry I would like you to meet..."

*He looks at the creature standing next to her.*

"Valefor? Valefor. It's been so long. It's so good to see you again."

*Remembers Berry.*

"Berry, I need you to tell me the truth. Did you summon Valefor? And if so, why?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:29 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"Sort of. it my secret ability. Someone named Seymour is coming here to kidnapped me, so i have be ready. i didn't make the explosion valefor did when he used his overdrive."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"Sort of. it my secret ability. Someone named Seymour is coming here to kidnapped me, so i have be ready. i didn't make the explosion valefor did when he used his overdrive."

(( his overdrive is freaking amazing lol dangit i have to go so im oging to miss evrything well c yea later))
kidnap? great...... bixyll pulled out his blade  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:34 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

(( his overdrive is freaking amazing lol dangit i have to go so im oging to miss evrything well c yea later))
((which one?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

((which one?))

(( he has 2 overdirves? well i gotts go c yea))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:36 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Ah. There she is."

*Puts his hand on Seymour's shoulder.*

"Hold on."

*Teleports them to Berry.*

"Berry I would like you to meet..."

*He looks at the creature standing next to her.*

"Valefor? Valefor. It's been so long. It's so good to see you again."

*Remembers Berry.*

"Berry, I need you to tell me the truth. Did you summon Valefor? And if so, why?"
Berry looks at Nightcleaver."Yes." then points to Seymour."Thats why."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games