Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:52 pm
Haru held himself as pain started to slowly course through his body. He felt the stinging pain where the arrows his him. He felt himself loosing his vision and turned to Izumo who just dropped his swords and fell to the ground. Haru plucked the arrows from his body and felt some blood come out each time he did. He could barely stand onto his feet. The only thing that kept him going was the anger for Hibiki. "Are... you trying... to destroy everything that... makes me Hibiki?" Haru felt himself fall to his knees as the remaining arrows were plucked from his body. He was full of small bruises where the arrows hit.

Haru turned towards his sword and pushed himself up just slightly and held his head as best as he could to keep himself focused. He could still hear the screams of children and women and men from that village and the sound almost made him loose his balance. Like a wave, it almost pushed him back to the ground. Haru was on his knees again by the time he got to his sword. He grabbed it as it stood deep in the ground. He had no strength to lift it from his position. "The only thing that I know is still real..." Haru said to himself. "What path should I take now? Am I even deciding my own fate now?" Haru was slowly loosing his grip on the sword and then fell down onto the bloody plain. His eyes began to close and then everything he could see became dark.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:15 pm
He smirked under his mask.

"I don't lie, I just withhold information that I deem unecessary to mention at the time. And perhaps I did twist the meaning of that statement. Shall we continue to chat or can we resume our task?"

Tao was more than ready to finish the job, he had not had a decent fight in quite some time, and there were plenty of illusions to dispose of. A small flurry of inward to outward slashing followed, his elbows bending inwards so the katar was just touching his chest, and thrusted outwards in either a diagonal or horisontal slashing motion. He was focusing on those in front of him right now, he would pause later to take care of those coming up on his sides and back.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:26 pm
"Hibiki! Haru! Come here!" Haru awoken gazing at two small children playing in a field near a quaint looking house. Haru's eyes widened and then was taken back by the site. The two children turned towards the woman who called their names and then ran over. Haru began to try to walk over towards the site but he couldn't move. One of the children fell down and his face hit the dirt. "Oh Haru... are you okay?" The boy got up slowly and began to shed a few tears. The boy tried to rub his eyes from tears that were beginning. The woman picked him up and began to held him in a motherly way and then began to hum a soft melody into his ears. She closed her eyes and began to sway. Haru gazed at the scene before him and remained quiet.

My childhood? This... could it be? Haru tried to say something but he couldn't for it was a dream that he had no control over. Haru saw his own mother before him rocking him gently. Haru's eyes began to water at the site before him. He had longed to see the site of his mother again. The other child gazed up to his mother and pulled on her apron a bit.

"Mother! I'm hungry! When are we going to eat?" The boy said tugging on her shirt. She stopped and then put the child, Haru, infront of her face and she saw he was feeling better and slowly placed him down again. She bent down to the two children and smiled.

"As a matter of fact, we are having beef stew! I have already made it and it is ready for you two." She said to the two children and both of them seemed satisfied and happy from the response. "Comeon, I'll race you to the inside." She said getting up and then running slowly to the inside. The two followed with much laughter.

"Mother..." Haru said and was transfered inside the house. He turned around looking for his mother and then he saw them all eating and enjoying their meal. Haru was able to walk but he was like a ghost. He couldn't touch or do anything. "Why am I here? What is going on?" Haru said as he saw them finishing up.

Haru watched his life and then as night approached, he was able to watch him snuggle against his mother in the bed with Hibiki. Haru walked out of the house and then he saw some people approaching the house with torches. Haru backed away seeing the men. "The incident..." Haru said however he couldn't do anything. Soldier's began to line up infront of the house. "The army... my enemy......." Haru's anger grew and then he charged at the enemy and tried to punch the soldiers but he could do nothing...

Just then Hibiki appeared and stopped him from trying to attack again. "It's no use, this is nothing more than your past, a dream." Haru turned to him and Hibiki smiled. "Do you remember?" The woman ran out of the house and saw the soldiers. Then he saw her take a blow from an arrow. Hibiki put his hand on Haru's shoulder and they appeared in the house and saw Hibiki and Haru climbing out of the window on the otherside of the house. Hibiki grabbed Haru's hand and then took him out to the safety of outside. They ran into the forest as soon as the soldiers stormed into the house.

"Brother..." Haru said to Hibiki and he turned to Haru and smiled. "Why? Why did you join the millitary?!" Haru said to him. "Why did you betray me?"

"Do you know why they were after us?" Hibiki said to Haru.

"Answer my questions... or are you just that foolish to not even answer?" Haru said to Hibiki as Haru sat down in a chair as the soldiers ran by.

"I see... you are still... blind...." Hibiki said to Haru. "I suppose I cannot change your mind at all? Can I? Even if I tell you the truth...." ibiki said as he picked up a small bowl. Haru's fists began to shake.

"So... you are not going to even answer me at all! This is a waste of my time... you are nothing more than a traitor... you work for the people who destroyed our life. What kind of twisted mind do you have?" Hibiki snapped his fingers and he vanished before Haru.

"The answers lie before you... Just open your eyes..." Haru saw the house burning and he ran out to see his mother on the ground. Haru clentched his fists and saw the soldiers staring at him.

"Who is he?!" The guard said as they all put up their arms at Haru.

"What?! They can see me now?" Haru thought putting up his fists. He rushed at them and as soon as he tried to punch the guard, he fell into the ground and everything became black again.

You are a murderer, have you even helped anyone yet?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:08 am
((Are we at war now??!?! I am so lost))  

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:27 am
((It is a small event that I made. The attack has surpassed.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:36 pm
[We're still at the attack of nia's illusionary army.]

Hamani gave Tao an stale glare, but didn't say anything. She was no longer in a flirtatious mood, now she was actually slightly worried that Tao did know something, a lot more than he was letting on. And he shouldn't've either, she made sure that none of them would have any memories of before, of what happened. That was only for her to know, or she would have to pay the ultimate price.

~~~

She sat alone in the room, the very same room she'd taken Shinobu to in her dreams, shouji screen walls a faintly clear light emitting from beyond the thin paper. Although, oppostie to what Shinobu had seen beyond the screens, she only saw one person, and Hamani could clearly see many many more than that. Atleast a dozen, maybe more, horrible creatures lurking behind the walls, their silouhettes visible, standing there, moving, talking sitting, walking, living, as if there was no one inside the walls. Hamani wanted to reach out and tear through them, but she didn't feel like she had the energy, or the courage.

So she merely sat there, trembling slightly, hugging herself.

"Hamani." a deep male voice chorused.

She looked up, brown locks falling off her pale face as she did. "Y-yes?" she stuttered, almost afraid of what was next.

"Do you have any idea what you've done?"

Hamani stopped, thinking about this question. What she'd done... She could remember the lies, the deciet, the thievery, the attacks, the lives she'd taken, the countless homocides. The dehumanization, the humiliation, and how she'd utterly destroyed the lives of twenty-four young men and women.

She had to bite her lip to keep from smiling.

"Foolish woman!" the voice growled as whomever it was laid a sharp palm to the side of her face. "You're a horrible human! You've angered the gods and brought down these people with you!! They're all so young... I hope you're proud of what you've done."

She grinned, placing her face to the floor, trying to suppress the pain. "Not bad accomplishments, don't you think? How many mortals can accomplish all the treachery I have?"

"That's nothing to be proud of."

There was a long silence in the room, she still hadn't dared to look up to whomever the man was, but she had a pretty good idea.

"What's... going to happen to me?" Hamani said finally, breaking the silence.

"You should be put to d*ath." the man grunted. "But... I feel this is the god's threshold now, you've got them to deal with for punishments, not me."

"Ooh."

"Don't tempt me, woman."

"I'll give them a tip."

Hamani brought up her face one last time, tears, hot tears of excitement pouring down her pale cheeks, cascading downwards into a cupped slant until they tipped right into her mouth, red lips smiling feircely. A hot look of ambition in her eyes.

"You've got to give me some credit here. What other mortal can... sway this many lives? Give me what I deserve, one last try at my dream."

~~~

She turned, sheithing her sword, and pointed forwards into the direction of which more illusionary warriors could be sensed.

"Let's keep going."

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:42 pm
"I... wonder where everyone is..." Shinobu said aloud, looking about her currently hallway, it was true that rarely were many thieves all in the headquarters, but at this time she could sense just about any at all. Except Yul, up on the second floor, she'd say 'hi' to him later.
~~~

"This medical stuff's some hard sh*t." Yul said to the cat, licking his fingers as he turned the pages.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:41 pm
(( Still lying among the dead bodies. I passed out after all. Plus, I'll be hard[er] to find this way, on account of the many, many other dead bodies among me. Plus we're all coated in blood. And they won't clean themselves up, which will be a pain. ))  

Mikujin

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:05 pm
((True, we are blending in perfectly with the dead bodies... unfortunately, it might be a while until we are found. I'll probably be easier to find considering I'm right next to my large sword.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:28 pm
Taketo got really tired of waiting around the theatre so he took a step outside. Before he could even blink, the sight of the battle that surpassed had sent chills down his spine. Bodies of the dead were scattered all over the forest. He nearly fell to his feet as the battle nearly played in his mind, as if he were in it. He pondered on where the rest of the thieves were, continuing to be more afraid that they were lost. Taketo slowly stalked toward the river of death lying outside the theatre, which gave off a rank smell. He was about to turn around when he saw a glint out of the corner of his eye...when he turned he saw a sword...a large sword. He inched a little closer and dread filled his head. This could be Haru...

Taketo arrived and immediately assumed the worst, the sword must have belonged to Haru, there was no other way. He took one touch of the sword, his thoughts filling with immediate dread and wonder.

"What happened..."

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:52 pm
Aoki whithered in her sleep. A few hours, and she blasted awake, full on friendship and completely recharged, despite her recent sleep deprevision. Smilling and skipping along the seats, jumping over seat unto the other, she gleefully threw open the theater doors and stopped.

Closing them, she spun around and yelled out to her sister.

"Shinobi-onee-chan! Haru-nii just k!lled everyone again!"

A smile played her face. Little children shouldn't be subjected to such things. She wondered why it was so dark outside, and why something as non-exsistant as demons could be rampaging the corpses. She blinked, remembered why after a good five minutes, and snapped her fingers.

The evil aura outside dissapeared as the sun shone brightly into the blo*dy battlefield. Aoki smilled at her work, and walked around the theater. Bouncing past her balcony, she glanced at it, and continued on. Eyeing a new face in the theater, she gasped and ran up to the person, and a familiar purr tickled her ears.

"HAKU-NEKO-CHAN!" Aoki yelled happily, looking from Haku to Yul. "Oh... I'm sorry! Didn't mean to disturb your reading." Looking over his shoulder to see what Yul was reading, she caught a glance at the notes and all the long words he was trying to read.

"Need help? I've read almost every book in this place..." Scanning over the foot-notes and most of the page, she pointed at a sentance. " This works especially well on older people... I make lots of trips to the village and see it used tons. Try it sometime."

A dainty smile and the warm sun highlighted Aoki and her pink kimono. Taking a step backwards and glancing through the window, concern took over before glancing back at the boy she had, in her opinion, rudely interuppted. Suki-kun isn't back yet... She sighed. Well, might as well make the best of it.

"Ah! Um... if I don't recall, your Yul-kun right? I haven't seen you in forever! Like, months!"

((Thats a particularly long post from my point of view of typing it. Previewing it though, it still looks teeny. ;_; I have such a short attention span. ))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:23 am
(( Still lying there. At times like this, I almost wish I had been using a ginormous sword. My blades, while unique, are not large. And are covered in blood, so they look a lot like everything else, except I'm lying on them. Poo. ))  

Mikujin

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:04 am
Taketo continued to scan the area for any sign of the other thieves, but to no avail was his search successful. He blankly began to stare at Haru's sword pertruding out of the river of corpses, as if stuck in time. Taketo couldn't stand being here, the smell of death was already disturbing his nostrils. He really needed to get out of here.Taketo pulled Haru's sword out of the ground, still finding no sign of Haru through all this mess. He swung off all the blood, as if maybe it would summon him, but all that lay was still the rank smell of death. He turned slowly, and walked back toward the theatre, feeling as if he failed in his duties by dragging Haru's sword across the softened earth. Haru could not be found, only his sword, which only made him worry.

He trudged to the theatre, hoping to find any other signs of the immortal thieves or even Haru, but it almost seem as desolate as when he was here before. Taketo continued to trudge into the depths of the theatre to find Aoki with Yul. He dropped Haru's sword, causing a loud metal clatter to echo through the halls.

"Aoki...what happened here?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:11 pm
Aoki turned around from hovering over Yul. "Oh hi Taketo-sama! My I'm popular!" She chimmed. "Um... Whatddy mean what happened?"

Zoning in on Haru's sword, she blinked back to reality and stared intently at Taketo. "Oh... You saw that..." Aoki sighed, taking a seat near the window. "Well, Haru got in trouble with mortals again, and as soon as I get back from a whole Tomoyo, Nia, Hamani deal thingy, I find Izumo and Haru on a KILLING spree of mortals."

Aoki sighed and looked down. "I helped, but it didn't seem to ward of the humans. So Haru and Izumo ((Debbie! Don't edit my posts! I had a blank space here suddenly! >.< )) K!illed them all."

There were things Aoki wasn't exactly proud of, things she didn't want to say, but when something like this happened, she realizes people were gonna ask.

"Well, I couldn't stop them. So they went unconcoius by the looks of it-" She continued, peering out the window. " And I came in after waking up in a bush, and I found Yul here."

Gesturing to the aqua-haired boy, she grinned.

"Anything else? I REALLY don't feel like cleaning up their mess. I already tried to prevent it in the first place."

[Yul's up on the second floor of the theif headquarters reading a book.]

((Yeah, well I'm in the theater... Second floor. Came in the back door.))  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:21 pm
Shinobu's ears twitched lightly, if she wasn't mistaken, she could clearly pick up her sister's voice. At this point in time, she'd no idea as to what was going on, she'd been in a frantic hell, then in a strangely soothing dream, then awake, with her sister, and then alone, hearing her sister's voice. If there ever was a confusing day, this would have to be it, but regardless, she knew that there was something going on. And as long as there was something to be done, there would be people who would need to do it, she'd been told by Hamani that she wasn't needed to go after the doll anymore, that was truly a blessing, a huge relief for Shinobu, but it didn't change the fact that she could sense an immense evil aura approaching the headquarters, and the presences of alteast half a dozen of her fellow thieves fighting them off.
Noticing that she could now sense clearly what was about, Shinobu realized that she was in much better shape now than she'd've thought. After what she'd been through, even Shinobu herself would expect to be in a comatose state of exhastion, but somehow, that short sleep had healer her up. She'd not a clue what was going on, but she was quickly catching up.
No to mention her body felt great, like she was back in her prime once more.
Shinobu headed out the back doors of the headquarters, and into the forest behind, where she could trace the powerful aura from. She noticed her sister almost immediately, but was far more interested in two other presences that she could clearly pick up as nearby.
Continuing forward, her boa whipping in the wind, kimono and weapons jangling slightly, she could pikc up both Haru's and Izumo's presences, and they were weak. The sort of weak that would lead one to believe they were not well, and this caused a throat-numbing thump in her chest, the sort of dropp that allways set in when you knew something was wrong.

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games