Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:49 pm
((I just replied...it was by pure luck and copyoing anf pasting that I managed to reply to this RP...damn...))

Hana nodded, skipping along. She began to sing again, but the words were soft and inconherent, so quiet that even she herself could not hear them amidst the wind.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:53 pm
Wind whipped across her face, her feathered hat was on the brink of flying away into the abyss. Though she treaded onward against the strong current, her chalice would keep she and Hurdy safe.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:55 pm
Hana ran ahead, wanting to get out of the stream as quickly as possible. Once out, however, the Selkie felt as if she'd rather be inside. Maybe it was that warm bubble from the crystal that protected her...but Hana liked the feeling of being in it...it felt safe, familiar...and it reminded her of him...

"Hey, you guys out yet?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:57 pm
Kikuchi fell out of the other side really...

"Oi, I'm out..." she grumbled.

Hurdy picked up her fallen chalice, "That was rough..." he chuckled.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:00 pm
"Heehee...you're clumsy." Hana grinned, and observed the area. "So this is the Vale of Alfitaria...interesting...looks...like the Ironmine Downs..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:04 pm
"Well, at first it does, sure... but the Vale of Alfitaria is certainly alot more classy and has more beauty! Oi, ever been to the city of Alfitaria?" Kikuchi asked.

"My head is woozy~~" Hurdy laughed, dizzy from the stream.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:06 pm
"Nope...only Leuda, Shella, Tipa...and now Marr's Pass..." Hana shrugged. "I don't think I'd want to go there anyway...not interested in it very much...Big cities make me uncomfortable, that's all..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:07 pm
"I had a bad experience there myself," Kikuchi recalled, "A certain thief ruined the experience for me..." she sighed.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:10 pm
"Hmm...Thief...The only ones I know of live in Leuda...I don't know them!" Hana exclaimed happily. "Well...actually...can you name them? Maybe I do...probably not though..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:11 pm
"Bal Dat, Artimachion, and Meh Gaj," Kikuchi explained simply, "They used to bother me all the time..."

"I wonder what happened to them? Kinda makes me worry," she chuckled.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:13 pm
"Doesn't ring a bell..." Hana mused, thinking of it for a second. "And even if it did, I assume that I'd attack them if they tried to steal my things."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:15 pm
"The Striped Brigands aren't well known thieves anyways, they're terrible at their trade," Kikuchi chuckled.

"You told me you kissed Bal Dat however, Kikuchi," Hurdy chimed in.

"I did it to get him out of the road! He was there, pestering me! Then I kissed him, he was stunned, so I ran off!" she exclaimed.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:17 pm
"That's funny...I reserve kisses to the guys I think are good looking...not to people that piss me off...you're odd, Kikuchi!" Hana giggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:19 pm
"Bal Dat wasn't that bad looking really," Kikuchi shrugged, "Oi, but I regret that kiss, though black-mailing them when I first met them was fun to do~~"

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:21 pm
"Ah, really? Describe him..." Hana requested, ignoring the part about blackmail. Blackmail was too easy anyway. Mediocre things, in her opinon.  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games