Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:12 pm
I am the Head Evan-Stalker, being his creator thank you very much.

(Btw, there is another IRL Evan,. he lives in my town and I think his last name is the same as Evan's foster parents...OMG and he's dakr and sexy, too! >.<)

Tofu............................no comment. I eat it. That is all.

TEASER TRAILER??? WHERE????  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:05 pm
My name is Kaydell..(well obviously..see avtr)
And I'm a noob. Don't think I won't defend myself against bashing...I have a baseball bat and I've got a mean swing.

That aside...nice place!

Oh and I do try to write something once in a while...when my friends poke me with a red hot poker... And I love a good read.

*goes about making herself right at home*

And I do love a nice Rosie lee  

Aubre Lark

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:11 pm
You're not a noob. Now, a newb you may be, because you abbreviated avatar via IM speak (avvi, chica) and your sig is misspelled. But that's okay. You write well.

Write on. (6^-^)6  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:40 pm
Mistake Number 1:

Never tell others that you are a newb.

Mistake Number 2:

Try and be literate. Checking spelling, and keeping chat speak down to a minimum.

Mistake Number 3:

If you have any syrup on you please distibute it to this trash bin or hand it over to me, Mod-Tak. Our Captian, Waffles, does not wish to have it around her guild, for personal reasons. Also Please place all avalible cookies in this sack. We are not responisible for what Mod-BlackHawk will do to you in case of discovery of cookies. (He LOVES cookies, consider yourself warned) And last of all, anything pink and fluffy goes to our Mod-Kirby. She is planning an army and she is currently drafting.

And on a final note, I hope none of this scared you!
We love all new members, and I hope you enjoy yourself.
Please come in come in and find yourself a place.

Things are just getting started for you,
and Im sure in a day or two,
you shall be perfectly acquainted with our insane family of writers.

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:46 pm
Takkun is right.

Mods have special powers, d have the right to confisticate all things sticky, sweet, pink and fluffy.

Oh yeah, and about the other stuff too.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:53 pm
Who am I?
That is an age old argument you would do well not to enter.

My name is Lydia. I am 18 years on this earth, soon to be 19. However, as is the case with my family spectrum, I am far from the puny 18 year old mindset. I could care less what is fashionable, in popularity on TV, or how hot a certain person is.

I absolutely despise chat speak. I think it is a slaughter of the English language, letting the young get away with poor attempts at spelling.

I care not if your offended by my dislike for popular things, chat speak included. I am not a mean person. I always try to give fair ratings.

I write a wide variety of things, from poetry to essay, non-fiction historical accounts to historical fiction. I enjoy writing and art, and I hope to have many meaningful conversations here.  

LydiaW

.nouvel.espoir.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:19 pm
Meaningful-psht. *coughcough*

Kidding. I'm totally kidding. We're all capable of meaningful conversation here. stare

I'm Jub. I haven't been on too much lately; I'm busy with another guild. sweatdrop I still love it here, and I love the people, too. Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:16 pm
Hi! I am Kirby!

Just Kirby.

Since you like to be so philosophical.

Why is everyone I accept so idyllic?

But anyway.

I'm a moderator, and that's all that's important regarding guild stuff. As a writer, I consider myself a novelist (check it out! The Works in Progress Subforum was pretty much claimed by me in the beginning ^^ Kidding.) and a fairly decent...erm...everything else but roleplay, which I have not the attention span for. As a person, I'm insane, pink, fluffy, and rather cheerful most of the time.

The people here are pretty un-shallow (deep? yeah.) and really fun, no need to think anyone is stuffy or boring or materialistic. After all, we're writers.

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:46 pm
Welcome, Welcome LydiaW!
No need to apologise for hating chat speak,
Im not to fond of it myself actually.

Im A Moderator also, and part of the early members of this guild.
I believe my introduction in this thread is on the 1st page.
Unbelieveable how much this guild has grown.

I really hope this is the place you were looking for.
We try to make this a community, and we are all writers
and love every minute of it.

Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
Please be on your way and have fun.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:13 pm
*sniffsniff* *sob*

IT'S GROWN SO MUCH! and to think, when I joined this was only seven pages...maybe it's because I have introduced myself oh so very much?

Hey Takkun, new insanity for the list: DLLR symdrome.

I think it's real...  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:30 pm
Ha! well I still be you out Kirby.
I was like.. member number 11
and my introductions on page 1.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:10 am
HA! page 6! wootwoot. cool

Found Waffles on............MPL? Some art contest forum? Clicked the siggy, saw the guild, fell in love.

There are: 119 members!

I'm so good.

I can COUNT.

But anyway, aren't you VC, Takkun? On another account?

Maybe I should grab a mule or two for this guild...  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:02 am
KirbyVictorious

But anyway, aren't you VC, Takkun? On another account?

what..??

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:24 am
thought I heard somewhere that the vice captain is a mule of yours, is that right?  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:38 am
Oh no no no. If even I was Vice Captain, which is a position I would love... I would use my main account, not a mule. Though our current VC is rather... reclusive.. with very few.. posint numbers of less then 40. Our other VC Avoid Allteration Always, is Captain Waffles mule.

Just wish our other VC would either step up caring for this guild,
or drop the position for someone who is around more.
But it is not my place.

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games