Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:30 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
"Yes it would. I dont know why those cops are after me. A job to me is just trying to squeeze as much fun as I possibly can" He said and for the first time opened his cold, lifeless eyes as he grinned evily. "But as of now I dont have a job" he said and closed his eyes again, still smiling. He looked up at the girl flying around the city and just ignored her this time.

Ame smiled "That's okay I quite my job that I had." she said looking down "I really didn't want to but I had to.." then she looked back up at him and smiled "That's okay if I wouldn't of quite my job I would've never met you." she said with a smile...

Akabane smiled back. "I am happy too my dear" he replied. "So what was your job?" he asked, showing his curious side.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:31 pm
Even from up here, she cannot see anything she can do, she swoops down and lands on a roof, she the tugs her wings close which later her wings disappear from sight, she climbs down from the roof. She pull her tie back up and goes for a walk while keeping her eyes open for anything and she do welcome trouble.  

Rodo Kamelot

akugirl

8,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:34 pm
ravyn_wilson
Even from up here, she cannot see anything she can do, she swoops down and lands on a roof, she the tugs her wings close which later her wings disappear from sight, she climbs down from the roof. She pull her tie back up and goes for a walk while keeping her eyes open for anything and she do welcome trouble.
Aku saw her, she walked up and said, "Hallo! i am Aku, what is your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:54 pm
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
"Yes it would. I dont know why those cops are after me. A job to me is just trying to squeeze as much fun as I possibly can" He said and for the first time opened his cold, lifeless eyes as he grinned evily. "But as of now I dont have a job" he said and closed his eyes again, still smiling. He looked up at the girl flying around the city and just ignored her this time.

Ame smiled "That's okay I quite my job that I had." she said looking down "I really didn't want to but I had to.." then she looked back up at him and smiled "That's okay if I wouldn't of quite my job I would've never met you." she said with a smile...

Akabane smiled back. "I am happy too my dear" he replied. "So what was your job?" he asked, showing his curious side.

Her smile faded as she sighed and she slowly said "I was a famous.. singer." she said looking down...  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:58 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan

Her smile faded as she sighed and she slowly said "I was a famous.. singer." she said looking down...

"Oh really now? might you sing for me?" he asked and smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:28 pm
when he finaly landed near the prison alot of prisoners just jumped towards him with weapons he was able to dodge acouple of there attacks but some he wasnt able to and was slashed at with there weapons he jumped back acouple of times "err i wonder who let them escape"he said to himself sounding angry the prisoners were trying to attack him again but he then made a shield out of ice which they either slashed at or acidently crashed into he pushed it forward making alot of the prisoners fall backwards he then froze them together just then some other prisoners attacked him from behind he almost fell forward from there attacks but then he quickly jumped up and made an ice sheild around them and made it get smaller they werent going to get crushed but when the outer part of the sield reached them they would freeze "is that the last of them?" he asked himself  

gants

gants

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:40 pm
suddenly some one attacked him with a laser he fell to the ground and while he was getting up he rubed his shoulder which was were he was shot at infront of him now stood three villains the girls hair was pink there was a short bald kid who was flying with a jet pack and there was a big strong looking one that had red hair "who are you guys!" "thats what we were just about to ask you where from the hive or used to be we cant seem to find who used to be our leader" said jinx
"im just going to take a wild shot in the dark and guess that your one of the titan's enemies well if your an enemy of theres then your an enemy of mine!" he hadnt noticed but gizmo had put a bomb on the floor just in front of him now suddenly the bomb gizmo had put just had blown up and he flew back  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:34 pm
gants
suddenly some one attacked him with a laser he fell to the ground and while he was getting up he rubed his shoulder which was were he was shot at infront of him now stood three villains the girls hair was pink there was a short bald kid who was flying with a jet pack and there was a big strong looking one that had red hair "who are you guys!" "thats what we were just about to ask you where from the hive or used to be we cant seem to find who used to be our leader" said jinx
"im just going to take a wild shot in the dark and guess that your one of the titan's enemies well if your an enemy of theres then your an enemy of mine!" he hadnt noticed but gizmo had put a bomb on the floor just in front of him now suddenly the bomb gizmo had put just had blown up and he flew back

"It seems I finally found some fun" Akabane said and dissapeared completely. He apeared behind Jynx. "Hello my dear, my your skin looks so gentle and soft" he said as he opened his eyes and shot out 4 knifes at her. He smiled again as his hat tilted upward. "Oh it would seem I left Ame. I hope she doesnt get mad at me" he said to himself.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:27 pm
Ha_chan
gants

"It seems I finally found some fun" Akabane said and dissapeared completely. He apeared behind Jynx. "Hello my dear, my your skin looks so gentle and soft" he said as he opened his eyes and shot out 4 knifes at her. He smiled again as his hat tilted upward. "Oh it would seem I left Ame. I hope she doesnt get mad at me" he said to himself.

Ame was about to say something when she heard a big boom! She turned her head and saw that Akabane was gone she just smiled and ran after him. Once she got there she was right beside him, she looked up at him "Don't worry I'm right here!" she said as her eyes glowed a bright purple...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:54 pm
Ravyn looks at Aku, she nods to her, "Hello, my name is Ravyn," she says slightly wondering why Aku will introduce herself to a total stranger like Ravyn, who do not seem like a good guy in any angle.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:23 am
Wind started to go around the room as ame's eyes started to turn a bright light purple..  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:49 pm
Ravyn looks at Aku, "Is there anything, I can help you in?" she asks.  

Rodo Kamelot

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:35 pm
OOC: Crap Gants where did you go? >.< Me and Lunar_Eclipse123 are waiting for you!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:13 pm
Ha_chan
OOC: Crap Gants where did you go? >.< Me and Lunar_Eclipse123 are waiting for you!

Ooc: Yeah!! Were'd you go cry !!  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:18 am
((So is anyone gonna post up?))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games