Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
F-F and KH role-play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  +1
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:25 pm
I cut the ropes and fall to the ground, I wake up in a bed, and is beeing watched by reno and rude. they were ordered to watch me until sephy got back. I sit up and Reno lightly pushes me back down.He puts his hand on my face and i relaxed. I was falling for him, giving in... i sigh and close my eyes. Reno gets up and says something to rude, rude leaves the room and reno sits back on the bed, holding my hands. He silently lays down by me and i snuggle up to him. I was starting to like reno, and hating roxas.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:26 pm
"what do you want with me?!?" she coughs up blood
(sephiroth)
"we need your power you have the power to locate the door the door to etarnal dakrness."
(ebony)
"is that all?!?!?!" she stares at him stare  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:36 pm
Axel puts yuffie in the same room but their is a barrier so no one could enter.Axel disappears. yuffie goes back to the window."hi reno and someone i don't know."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:36 pm
"what do you want?" I said weakly to Reno. pause. "You." he replied. We locked eyes for a few minutes. "You have beautiful eyes," Reno said. "You have pretty hair" I replied.

((LOL))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:39 pm
Reno looked at yuffie in disgust. "Its called privacy! heard of it?" I looked at the window, "OMG! YUFFIE!!" i shouted. i ran to the window but reno pulled me back. I stopped and reno pushed me back into the bed. reno glared at yuffie.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:40 pm
(sephrioth)
"you need to die now! the door can not be opened and if axel hears about this we are all in big troble so die!" then he started cuting and slashing ebony anub could hear her screaming..  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:41 pm
Icon-reborn
Reno looked at yuffie in disgust. "Its called privacy! heard of it?" I looked at the window, "OMG! YUFFIE!!" i shouted. i ran to the window but reno pulled me back. I stopped and reno pushed me back into the bed. reno glared at yuffie.
"hey i can't help it if they put me in this room. reno don't get angry ok?" yuffie looks reno then to the other person."who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:50 pm
I scratch my head and say, "I'm anu-" reno covers my mouth and says, "she doesnt need to know." i sigh and shrug my shoulders. Reno walks up to the window and puts a pillow up to it to cover it. He walks back over to me and kisses me romantically. im tired so i push him away, but he keeps kissing me. When hes done kissing me, i lay down to sleep, but he holds my hand and says, "You can't be tired now, at this time? I'm wide awake!" He pulls me up and kisses me again, i push him away harder, and get out of the bed and back up into the corner. "Go away Reno!" i yell, "I can't, Im going to follow sephiroth's orders no matter what." He replied. He started to unbutton his shirt.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:52 pm
ebony tries to run away but she slamed in to the wall by renos room and screams when sephrioth cut her  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:55 pm
Icon-reborn
I scratch my head and say, "I'm anu-" reno covers my mouth and says, "she doesnt need to know." i sigh and shrug my shoulders. Reno walks up to the window and puts a pillow up to it to cover it. He walks back over to me and kisses me romantically. im tired so i push him away, but he keeps kissing me. When hes done kissing me, i lay down to sleep, but he holds my hand and says, "You can't be tired now, at this time? I'm wide awake!" He pulls me up and kisses me again, i push him away harder, and get out of the bed and back up into the corner. "Go away Reno!" i yell, "I can't, Im going to follow sephiroth's orders no matter what." He replied. He started to unbutton his shirt.
Yuffie pushes the pillow and jumps through the window. and grabs reno by the ear."i told you not to make me mad."she punches reno in the face.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:57 pm
Reno slowly starts to take my shirt off, when he throws it on the floor, he kisses me again. while were kissing, rude walks in and gets reno away from me. "Reno! Get a grip!" I quicky put my shirt on and fall to the ground, i back up into the corner and curl up into a ball. Reno doesnt put his shirt on.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:57 pm
ebony punches through the wal and knocks out reno she scream again as sephrioth countinued to cut and slash her  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:58 pm
im shaking really bad, and wishing i was with roxas.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:59 pm
ebony yells "yuffie anub help!" then she stoped breathing  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:00 pm
Rude picks me up and brings me into a different room and says "youll be safe here." he runs back out and starts shooting at ebony.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games