Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Angel still only said"Gomen nasai....Gomen nasai .....Gomen nasai ...." She held tightly on to the necklace.
*He lifts her by her throat this time and brings her in close to him.*

"TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THAT NECKLACE!!!!!"
Angel started to cry a bit more and she keep saying" Gomen nasai Gomen nasai Gomen nasai......"
*Spawn throws her to the wall and flys out the window.*
Angel hits the wall and watches him fly off. When he out of sight she looks and says to herself"it is all ready too late spawn.....i cant tell you what really happened...."
*After a few hours, he returns to the church and walks in with his head hanging low.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:38 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Angel still only said"Gomen nasai....Gomen nasai .....Gomen nasai ...." She held tightly on to the necklace.
*He lifts her by her throat this time and brings her in close to him.*

"TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THAT NECKLACE!!!!!"
Angel started to cry a bit more and she keep saying" Gomen nasai Gomen nasai Gomen nasai......"
Angel hits the wall and watches him fly off. When he out of sight she looks and says to herself"it is all ready too late spawn.....i cant tell you what really happened...."
*After a few hours, he returns to the church and walks in with his head hanging low.*
Angel looks away from him and doesnt say anything to him. she was sad about everything.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Angel looks away from him and doesnt say anything to him. she was sad about everything.
*He sits on a bench with his head still haning.*

"She wasn't there."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:47 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"She wasn't there."
"i know......that"Angel said nothing else.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"She wasn't there."
"Every chance available, I get screwed over. Why should this time be any different. Huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:51 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"She wasn't there."
"Every chance available, I get screwed over. Why should this time be any different. Huh?"
Angel started to cry. "you cant find her........she....she....well lets just say....she where my mom is......"Angel fell down to the ground"its all my fault. if i never was sent here, i never would of meet wanda and she wouldnt have been taken and then......killed......"Angel looked at him."i know who did it but you cant reach him.....is in a place only i can enter and all who do enter welll they get killed......"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"She wasn't there."
Angel started to cry. "you cant find her........she....she....well lets just say....she where my mom is......"Angel fell down to the ground"its all my fault. if i never was sent here, i never would of meet wanda and she wouldnt have been taken and then......killed......"Angel looked at him."i know who did it but you cant reach him.....is in a place only i can enter and all who do enter welll they get killed......"
"Who? Where?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:36 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"She wasn't there."
"Who? Where?"
"i cant tell you......its already too late...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Who? Where?"
"I don't want to hurt you Angel, but if you don't tell me I'll have to force it from you."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:54 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Who? Where?"
"I don't want to hurt you Angel, but if you don't tell me I'll have to force it from you."
"i cant tell you."Angel started to run to the door.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Who? Where?"
*He quickly gets up and his chains shoot out and grab her around the waisyt. He brings her back towards him.*

"I need to know."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:10 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Who? Where?"
*He quickly gets up and his chains shoot out and grab her around the waisyt. He brings her back towards him.*

"I need to know."
Angel starts to pull and hard as she could to get away from the chains on her."i cant tell you.... am sorry"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I need to know."
Angel starts to pull and hard as she could to get away from the chains on her."i cant tell you.... am sorry"
*Spikes protrude from the end of the chain nearest to him.*

"The more you don't tell me, the more spikes will come out. They will continue to move towards you, one by one, until they eventually reach the part wrapped around you. Those will be much larger than these here now. They will go all the way through you. It won't kill you, but it will put you in immense pain."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:10 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I need to know."

"The more you don't tell me, the more spikes will come out. They will continue to move towards you, one by one, until they eventually reach the part wrapped around you. Those will be much larger than these here now. They will go all the way through you. It won't kill you, but it will put you in immense pain."
Angel tackels him and trys to get out of the chains."am sorry"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I need to know."

Angel tackels him and trys to get out of the chains."am sorry"
*The chains tighten and lift her into the air. More spikes pop out.*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games