Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobody Within Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were in the Keyblade War, what side?
  Light
  Dark
  Twilight
  Dusk
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:48 pm
"Really? Let's test." Xeggr dropped his Keyblade on the ground. When it landed, it appeared back in his hand. He looked at him and smirked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:49 pm
FallenLight262
"Really? Let's test." Xeggr dropped his Keyblade on the ground. When it landed, it appeared back in his hand. He looked at him and smirked.
told you  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:52 pm
kiki couldn't understand what was going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:52 pm
hydra4
FallenLight262
told you

killux walks through the door "what are you two doing" she smiled holding her bleeding arm  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:53 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
FallenLight262
told you

killux walks through the door "what are you two doing" she smiled holding her bleeding arm
"your arm is bleeding why?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:54 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
FallenLight262
told you

((you were behind Xeggr...... stare ))  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:55 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
FallenLight262
told you

((sorry well think the same thing just that she was behind him))((its all cool! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
FallenLight262
told you

((didnt you read the battle part?))
"oh i was fighting immortals" she smiled  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:57 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
FallenLight262
told you

((sorry well think the same thing just that she was behind him))((its all cool! biggrin ))

The other Keyblade Xeggr had disappeared. He wielded the Keyblade the man gave him. "So, what does this make me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:57 pm
Axels_girlfriend
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
FallenLight262
told you

((didnt you read the battle part?))
"oh i was fighting immortals" she smiled
"ok?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:00 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
FallenLight262
told you

The other Keyblade Xeggr had disappeared. He wielded the Keyblade the man gave him. "So, what does this make me?"

"a key blade weilder" she looked at him  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:01 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

she is a true master like me but you are a keyblader who a wrong keyblade choose  

hydra4

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:02 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

she is a true master like me but you are a keyblader who a wrong keyblade choose

"That's true, but I'm half a master. So yes, your correct."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:03 pm
"am not a keyblade weilder right?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:03 pm
FallenLight262
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"That's true, but I'm half a master. So yes, your correct."
im the master of chrono keyblades one of the highest masters  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games