Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:06 am
Heh, cool new banner, Whte. whee I like, clicked on the guild and it was just "Whoaaa. O_O Hello, Wesker."

whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:10 pm
Uenna
Heh, cool new banner, Whte. whee I like, clicked on the guild and it was just "Whoaaa. O_O Hello, Wesker."

whee
Thanks! wink  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:14 am
March 5, 2006

Indeed...I finally unlocked all the epilogues in Resident Evil 3 and got this special message below.

User Image

Just thought I share this with you guys!

LONG LIVE UMBRELLA

MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:00 pm
surprised Deeeep.  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:06 pm
MM-212 Beta
March 5, 2006

Indeed...I finally unlocked all the epilogues in Resident Evil 3 and got this special message below.

User Image

LONG LIVE UMBRELLA

MM-212 Beta
No offense, really, but... You just unlocked that now? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:45 am
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
March 5, 2006

User Image

LONG LIVE UMBRELLA

MM-212 Beta
No offense, really, but... You just unlocked that now? xd
haha, yea, I've would of unlocked it way eariler, but college takes up a lot of my time. confused  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:38 pm
April 4, 2005

Finally, after a long arrival, I've completed the Las Plagas report in the Resident Evil 101 thread. Check it out to learn up on the virus.

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:31 pm
The rp forum is needing to be claened up since some of the rps haven't recieved posts after March 15th...and the authors keep telling me the rps will thrive. I'm making an announcement that I am closing them. In another week, if the players have not pm'd me...they will be deleted. Sound fair?  

Das Jabberwockie

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:03 pm
April 27, 2006

Attention members, I was thinking and I perhaps thought of purchasing a new subforum for the guild, but don't know what it be used for. Anyone have any suggestions, let me know. I was thinking of something associated with games or fan fiction.

Thanks!

MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:09 pm
May 9, 2006

I added additional information to the "Raccoon Times" thread concerning a new Resident Evil, check out details there.

MM-212 Beta  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:20 pm
The subforum could be for like... a mod-only thing, or something like that. Or something like "Guild Topics for the Games", where you make a thread about each game and let people discuss them. Just some ideas. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:24 pm
I like the mod-forum idea Canas suggested.

Oh, I also vote for a massive purge of n00bs form this guild, starting with Moose seing as how he's being a f**ktard and not taking warnings seriously.  

Das Jabberwockie

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:22 am
May 12, 2006

Das Jabberwockie
I like the mod-forum idea Canas suggested.

Oh, I also vote for a massive purge of n00bs form this guild, starting with Moose seing as how he's being a f**ktard and not taking warnings seriously.
Mod-forum sounds good. Explain more of this "purge form" you speak of. lol

The new sub-forum is up, all mods/VP please imput suggestions and topics to discuss about.

Thanks!

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:45 pm
MM-212 Beta
Explain more of this "purge form" you speak of. lol

Have a list of fair criteria they must meet, if the member doesn't meet this list of non-n00b characteristics... they can be punted. (ie. five out of ten would be safe at the least.) xd  

Das Jabberwockie

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:29 pm
Das Jabberwockie
MM-212 Beta
Explain more of this "purge form" you speak of. lol

Have a list of fair criteria they must meet, if the member doesn't meet this list of non-n00b characteristics... they can be punted. (ie. five out of ten would be safe at the least.) xd
Ohh ok, you mean to be in the guild? If thats the case I'm going to need to redo the description on the homepage. whee  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games