Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soiree

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:43 pm
*smirks* The name's Rayn. Nice to meet you. I can't call myself Resident Evil's biggest fan, because there are some people out there who are addiceted to it, like a peanut-butter crack sandwich. I own every game though, and also both movies. Planning on getting the new Resident Evil : Extinction movie when it debuts. I love to roleplay, especially in the RE category. Let's hang some time.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:20 pm
I think that's one of the best intros yet. xd .... And I like peanut butter and jelly and crack sandwiches, thank you very much. xd Along with my Morphine Shakes. Welcome to the guild. :3 heart  

Uenna

Ailona Christi

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:33 pm
Okay. I'm Ailona Christi and I love the game. Though I haven't played the first or second one, I did play RE 3, Outbreak, and RE 4 and I really love it! The 3rd one kinda scared me though because I was afraid that my character would die from the Nemesis. RE 4 was totally awesome! It was a little different from the past few games and I like the special costume that Leon and Ashleys wear. Especially when Leon dresses like a 40 style ganster and Ashley wears the armor suit. So cute 4laugh . I really love the game and can hardley wait for the next one.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:57 pm
Welcome aboard!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Alexia Ashford

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:06 pm
Hi there! My name is Jill { Ironic, isn't it?! }. I know Evayne_Bathory in the real world. She's awesome, just to say! We're much alike. As I'm not too big of a Silent Hill fan as she is, we both love Resident Evil! She's the one who got me into it, really. I've borrowed games from her and rented some, too. I love Alexia, as you can see. We both share that love, too. biggrin

Let's see... I'm 18. I hope I'll enjoy it here. And..umm... thanks for letting me join! domokun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:43 pm
Alexia Ashford
Hi there! My name is Jill { Ironic, isn't it?! }. I know Evayne_Bathory in the real world. She's awesome, just to say! We're much alike. As I'm not too big of a Silent Hill fan as she is, we both love Resident Evil! She's the one who got me into it, really. I've borrowed games from her and rented some, too. I love Alexia, as you can see. We both share that love, too. biggrin

Let's see... I'm 18. I hope I'll enjoy it here. And..umm... thanks for letting me join! domokun
Not a silent hill fan either, but anyway, welcome aboard!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Alexia Ashford

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:16 pm
Thank you very much. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:38 pm
Welcome to the guild~! :3  

Uenna

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:41 pm
And I thought I was the only one that was a huge Alexia fan. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:44 am
There's fans of everyone in this guild, I'm sure. whee  

Uenna

Pzycho-Leech

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:08 am
MY name is Leech

It just suddenly popped into my head that i shoud search on Resident evil... THE most freakin' rocking game EVER!
So glad to be on board!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:07 pm
Pzycho-Leech
MY name is Leech

It just suddenly popped into my head that i shoud search on Resident evil... THE most freakin' rocking game EVER!
So glad to be on board!
welcome  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Pzycho-Leech

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:50 pm
MM-212 Beta
Pzycho-Leech
MY name is Leech

So glad to be on board!
welcome

Thank you ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:19 pm
Howdy, Hey my names Bite_this,
I came here thanks to Drakengel's advice and i plan to stick around and see how all this Resident evil malarky goes.
anyways im stoked to be here and ive been a fan of resident evil since the original first came out, glad to see such an active community the last one i came from kind of died.  

Bite_this

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:24 pm
Bite_this
Howdy, Hey my names Bite_this,
I came here thanks to Drakengel's advice and i plan to stick around and see how all this Resident evil malarky goes.
anyways im stoked to be here and ive been a fan of resident evil since the original first came out, glad to see such an active community the last one i came from kind of died.
Welcome aboard  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games