Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:15 pm
"Three pieces does seem so very little, though it raises the question of how they have evoked such power in such a short span of time."
Otherbody's fierce glare passed across the trapped musicians studying them intently.
"You've done it, haven't you? You've evoked the gods of Byako. Specifically, Jaas Bushadae and Faal ti'am Bishon. Interesting."
He turned around, spreading his arms in an expansive gesture. The lobby reformed once more, this time encompassing a wide gallery above, filled with an orchestra of agents from the Ten Organization.
"And now that power is in my control. Die Ahardsen!"
He whirled around, firing a blast of pure energy from his hands at the resident destroyer, giving him the choice between taking the debilitating blow, or allowing harm to come to the library he was ordered to protect.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:31 pm
Allen moved, a shadowy blur with a phosphorescent ruby trail at eye level. "Those on the first floor of the Library are guaranteed safety." He murmured in Otherbody's ear. "Since you are attempting to break this rule, I must ask you to leave--failure to comply will result in your forcible eviction from the building." His eyes were bloody embers behind his bangs.
Allen's orders were not to protect the Library. They were, word for word, to 'man the front desk' which included enforcing the rules.
Gods of Byako or no, Otherbody was in for a 'treat'...
...and it wasn't chocolate.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:56 pm
"Is that so? First floor? Elevator up!"
The entire building shot upwards as chains from the desk wrapped aground Allen.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:08 pm
((...what just happened?))  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:29 pm
((The first floor became the second. The blast is still hurtling at Allen in a manner that to dodge it would disobey his orders, unless done in a very creative manner.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:51 am
Byako Random Event

a marching band began parading around the room consisting entirely of living longjohns and demand $2.15 from everyone present as a viewing fee  

ByakoAssailant

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:49 pm
((Afos isn't here yet.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:10 pm
(( sweatdrop my bad))  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:16 pm
((No worries. You're just a little early.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:17 am
Faulty Ambition
((The first floor became the second. The blast is still hurtling at Allen in a manner that to dodge it would disobey his orders, unless done in a very creative manner.))

(Hey, I have a question. First, I'm with the Bunny Pirates, so hello! Second, Doesn't the protection apply to the FIRST Floor? So even if you do move the floor up, the floor you are on is still the first floor. I'm just asking, and if I missed something obvious, then I'm sorry.)  

Arq Kujos

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:28 am
((The first floor is the ground floor. If one moves the first floor to the second, the first basement becomes the first floor. And Jasae is being obnoxious with the Assailant again. Afos will be here as soon as ZombieJeff posts in the Naga's Scales.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:34 am
Faulty Ambition
((The first floor is the ground floor. If one moves the first floor to the second, the first basement becomes the first floor. And Jasae is being obnoxious with the Assailant again. Afos will be here as soon as ZombieJeff posts in the Naga's Scales.))

(So then the protection applies to the actual floor, not the area it occupies? Because even though you moved the actual floor, if the protection applies to "First Floor", all you did was make the building taller. If it applies to the first floor itself, the the protection doesn't apply anymore. Sorry to be annoying about this, I'm just a little confused.)  

Arq Kujos

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:42 am
((Yup. The first floor always contains the main entrance, whether or not floor have been switched. So the main doors open into what was the first basement now, and the action is on the second floor. The protection applies to the main entrance and the top floor.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:43 am
Faulty Ambition
((Yup. The first floor always contains the main entrance, whether or not floor have been switched. So the main doors open into what was the first basement now, and the action is on the second floor. The protection applies to the main entrance and the top floor.))

(I understand. Thanks for clearing that up.)  

Arq Kujos

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games