Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
I'm done with Gaia. This contest is moving. Details inside. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Space Raccoon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:48 pm
Yay! That would be fun!
I'd love to meet some of you guys in person.. exchange awkward conversations... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:48 pm
Thing is. Frankly, America sucks. Horrible healthcare. An idiot president. Almost only gas guzzling cars. Horrible air quality. Almost no open land. We're pretty much a rich, giant shithole. I'll make some money here, then live out the rest of my life in someplace nice in Canada where it's nice and cold. <3 (I wear shorts at 0 Celsius/32 Farenheit) Just because I'm magical.  

Cintax Error

[.Laona.]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:50 pm
I'd love to meet my friends on Gaia in real life. My friend Eternal_Trance said he'd come here and stay with me if I find out I have cancer.

Cintax you're insane! I wear pants all the time even when it's 20 degrees celsius.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:51 pm
I can wear a skirt out in cold weather ^.^ But I don't do it because it makes my muscles ache XD  

The Space Raccoon
Crew

[.Laona.]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:52 pm
I freeze easily so I usually only wear pants.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:54 pm
rolleyes  

[.Laona.]

The Space Raccoon
Crew

Recently I've had to wear two pairs of pants to work.
It was snowing today... first snowfall of the year up here... It was beautiful but cold.  
I've been wanting to emigrate to Canada for about the past six years. My SO has family in Toronto and in Montreal. I've visited Vancouver and Victoria, BC, as well as Toronto, and in a year or so we'll be going to Montreal to visit more family and check out that city a bit. We're just waiting until my SO's company finds an opening in the Toronto office (or, really, anywhere in Canada).  

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[.Laona.]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:55 pm
Heh it snowed last week here. I hate snow though.

I live not far from Toronto Cintax.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:55 pm
BUmp 12. ;]  

Cintax Error

redgoddess

3,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:56 pm
Hey everyone  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:57 pm
Thats it.

You're all moving up here NOW.

I'll clear some room under my mattress so you all have someplace to sleep... And I have some leftover halloween candy I can ration out for food..
Heck, I'll even hook you up with jobs at Subway XD  

The Space Raccoon
Crew

Cintax Error

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:57 pm
I've gotta go for a bit. My brother needs wants to use the computer while I download AIM for him on the other one. He's so incompetent. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:58 pm
The Space Raccoon
Thats it.

You're all moving up here NOW.

I'll clear some room under my mattress so you all have someplace to sleep... And I have some leftover halloween candy I can ration out for food..
Heck, I'll even hook you up with jobs at Subway XD

lol I'd gladly move there and you wouldn't have to worry about food with me. I don't eat much.  

[.Laona.]

[.Laona.]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:59 pm
Cintax Error
I've gotta go for a bit. My brother needs wants to use the computer while I download AIM for him on the other one. He's so incompetent. D:

LMFAO Sounds like my mom  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games