Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:25 pm
@B&B: I know what you're saying is absolutely true, but the truth is I don't mind if I don't have a relationship with my bro in the future. I mean, if he wants one with me then he'll put the effort in himself later on. And if he doesn't, then so be it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:54 am
BlacksandBlues
kyoslove74
Tokioka
kyoslove74
Tokioka
@B&B: I don't think I mind missing out on the relationship. I used to, but now I don't care about anything anymore so it doesn't seem to be something I can be bothered to work on.
Although I didn't love my parents I used to love my brother, but that bond has also weakened over the years as I matured. Now I don't love him either and I find myself consciously pushing him further and further away from me. It's as if I actually want him to dislike or even hate me, which is just weird.

toki maybe you need to be away from yuor brother for a while maybe you guyes shoudl talk over on what soemthigns that triggered your dirft as you matured its better to have your siblings treat you right and you treat them right if you die you would eb taking the kids you would ahve to eb nice tot hem not a mean as bioch
Hard to read... but I get what you mean. Sorta. wink
Well he's 11 and I'm soon to be 18, and to be honest, I can't be bothered to invest any time or effort in our relationship. The way I see it is I'm going to uni soon so I'll see a lot less of him anyways. So I'll just patch things up with him when we're older and he's caught up with me in terms of maturity. 3nodding

smiels I'm glad that you understand but don't wait too long to patch things up

Now that I see it, Toki, and only voicing my opinion here... If you think you would LIKE a relationship with your bro, then it's now or never... Plainly because when you're all older, he may blame you for not trying to be close to him when he was younger. Or he may not interested anymore cause you weren't when he was a child. At the age of 11, an older brother has some influence on his views on stuff... It's easier to bond at a younger age than as an adult. As a kid, there's more to get through with other's help, and if he does need any help, support, advice, now would be the time. Even if you're gonna move away soon... There's still half a year left, right? I know if there are bonds it's gonna be hard to detach yourself, but at least when you're older, it'll be easier to patch things up as you're already half way... It's eaiser to bond with kids than adults, as I said.

Oookay, that was long... Eheh, you may not agree with me, but yesh, whatever you do, I'll be behind you... Everyone has to make decisions, and I'm not here to change them.

Quote:
Meh. I was only in 1st grade. Didn't know a thing about cavities and my mom was scary with the explanation with cavities. So, being the rocket scientist as I was six years ago, I scratched them. And broke a nail for the first time. Man it was annoying. It hurt everytime I tried to move it.Then, I got so scared I started to brush my teeth like 24/7 and the cavities went away. I'm like the only person who has clean, nice teeth now. =D <----Look at the nice teeth.

Aha, I had fixed braces for... three years, and the retainers. It hurt like hell sometimes, but now I have perfectly straight teeth! mrgreen Yay! But they're yellowy... God, I'm a terrible teeth-brusher. sweatdrop xd

Quote:
@B&B - I live in Bristol..

@Everyone else in general - I have dinner with my parents when we're all at home. I'm mainly with B&B on most things.. but just that I hate conflict with people I love so to avoid it I tend to supress myself even when I feel I'm in the right just so I don't have to argue..

Ah, right, GOT IT! xd

Yeah, I'm pretty much always with my family, hence why we're close. One thing that does irk me though is I'm not allowed to ever close my bedroom's door unless I'm changing... Ya know, I don't think my parents get this whole "Teenage privacy" business... They don't like my loud music either, but there's nothing they can do to stop that, lol...

Quote:
Quote:
really? i just thought you were queer
eek What do you mean?

AHAHAHA!!! *laughs maniacally*

Quote:
lol why don't you shout all the things you just said to us to your parents along with "Would you like me to be your slave too?!?! Would like me to marry some old fat rich guy to give you face?! Do you like knowing that you're killing me?! Would you like me to die? If you want me to I'll kill myself right now!! Save you the trouble of paying for anymore expenses!" lol. sorry, but if i had your parents that's what I would say. anyway don't worry about what my mother said to me. When I was that little I cared and cried alot, but now that I'm older I know how to make it good for me, and how things like that can be beneficial for me and I wish sooo much that she'd say that again, and really stop being my mother. make things so much simpler... but then I wouldn't know what to call. just like that time... I don't think I called her anything. Of course I'd have to be respectful to my teachers. I have to see my teachers everyday, and they'll be writing my letters of recommendations, and my grades and transcripts too. If they didn't then I would've told them all to stfu and go jump in a river along time ago lol. anyways I don't care much about brining my family close together. It's been this way, with each of us being seperated for so long that now that my dad is starting to show intrest in my life is strange, unsettling, twilight-zone ish and a nuisance. As for my little brother... yeah I'm a bad influence on him. My mom says that I'm the only one he listens to. Too bad I don't really care much. And he is now currently self sufficient also. Basic neccesities such as food, clothing and a roof over our heads we need our parents for, but that's about it. I just need to get my license and we're pretty much taking care of ourselves and we like it that way. It gives us a taste of the real world and independance that I don't want to give up. And my little brother really is taking after me, except for the video games part. Maybe he'll grow up to be a nice little dictator after all. lol

I would love to yell all that.... I just don't. xd Even I can't go that far... But sometimes I just wanna pour my whole soul out.

Lol, my little bro is obsessed with gaming. He got a PSP last year in Hong Kong. Now he's just been given the DS plus three new games. xd It was his reward for passing an exam, etc. My parents still refuse to get things like the Playstation. I used to love gaming as well; still do. Just not obsessed with it as my brother. I prefer the net. mrgreen

ah.. i know what you mean. my little brother is a game freak. literally. when he's not on runescape he's on his ds or gamecube. he's got so many games to play and he still bothers me to go online... so annoying.
and if you want to pur out your heart and soul then go ahead. maybe it'll shut them up for good. And my door's always close except when i forget. leaving it open feels... weird. lol. And if you keep things inside then you'll have emotional and possibly psychological problems. and now your time with doctor yalie is up. next! lol

yalie5

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:32 am
Tokioka
@B&B: I know what you're saying is absolutely true, but the truth is I don't mind if I don't have a relationship with my bro in the future. I mean, if he wants one with me then he'll put the effort in himself later on. And if he doesn't, then so be it.

3nodding Alrighty. 3nodding

Quote:
ah.. i know what you mean. my little brother is a game freak. literally. when he's not on runescape he's on his ds or gamecube. he's got so many games to play and he still bothers me to go online... so annoying.
and if you want to pur out your heart and soul then go ahead. maybe it'll shut them up for good. And my door's always close except when i forget. leaving it open feels... weird. lol. And if you keep things inside then you'll have emotional and possibly psychological problems. and now your time with doctor yalie is up. next! lol

God, I HATE Runescape! scream My brother played it once, but never again... We both hate it. Don't ask. sweatdrop

Same, same... *sweatdrop* He's gaming right now... On an online game. sweatdrop He can play his DS/PSP, watch TV AND eat junk food at the same time! xd Aha... But me luvs me Kenny-kins! *glomps brother*

Ken: stare Ah, Viv, you can get off me now...

-ahem- Anyway... mrgreen

Yesh, I know that if I keep everything bottled up inside, I'll have many problems psycologically... I TRIED asking my dad for a councillor a year or two ago, so I could have someone to talk to, as at the time, the friends I had were all having their own problemos and I was the one sorting out their problems; I didn't have anyone of my own to be my listener and advisor. My parents are crap and my bro was too young, so... I knew I needed help; I think it was the first and only time I ever reached out for help about this topic... And my dad thought I'd gone insane and was mentally ill... Started berating me about only mental people needed councilling and... well, he really hurt and upset me... Which is why I don't and probably never will have a councillor, never will have someone like that to talk to... Because I'm way too afraid of asking my parents again and getting the same reaction. They'd probably think I'd gotten weird all over again, which I haven't... I managed to fight off mild depression all by myself, but I still have relapses sometimes... *sigh* Yeah, well... I try and tell my two best friends and my brother as much as I can... It helps. biggrin

Tis one reason why I want to be a child's councillor when I'm older... I like to help teenagers who are in my position and want to talk to someone, and I think I will really get something out of that job and enjoy it. I really love listening and advising my own friends with their porblems, and apparently I'm good at it, so, yeah... lol.

And thanks for all your advice, Dr yalie-chan! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:10 pm
i like.. too laugh at old people... and yu cant blame me its a habit!..  

ChinKeyy!!..

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:48 pm
Gah! gonk
More runescape haters gonk
Why do people despise it now crying
Yes i admit runescape is a good game 3nodding
However it tends to get boring once you nearly done all the quests stare
As i already said in one thread of this guild, that i used to be unheathily addicted to runescape for 3 months xd
But i dont go on it that often anymore, i go on it at least once a week xp
I still like runescape, but not as much anymore stare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:13 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Gah! gonk
As i already said in one thread of this guild, that i used to be unheathily addicted to runescape for 3 months xd
*mod voice* Emoticon overuse. You have been warned... whee  

Tokioka

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:08 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Gah! gonk

Tis nothing wrong with using many emoticons! 3nodding 4laugh

biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh scream gonk stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim question idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand

I HAVE DEFIED ALL RULES! Mwahahaha! twisted

And I still don't like Runescape, lol... 3nodding xd Sorry!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:12 am
BlacksandBlues
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Gah! gonk

biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh scream gonk stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim question idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand

Eh heh eh heh sweatdrop
I dont see the emoticons use rule in the ToS neutral
Is it me or is it that Toki is making this rule up question
Someone tell me if it is an actual rule or not?

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:12 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
BlacksandBlues
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Gah! gonk

Eh heh eh heh sweatdrop
I dont see the emoticons use rule in the ToS neutral
Is it me or is it that Toki is making this rule up question
Someone tell me if it is an actual rule or not?
ninja *quietly slips through the back door*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:34 pm
Tokioka

o_O
Ding ding ding!
You get the 1st prize Toki biggrin
Did you know what you won question

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:11 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka

o_O
Ding ding ding!
A hug and kiss from Sapphire? YAY! 4laugh

*hugs and kisses Sapphire* whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:13 pm
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka

o_O
Ding ding ding!

stare No!
You get a whack on the head for lying you liar scream
*whacks Toki on the head* twisted

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:22 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka

o_O
Ding ding ding!

stare No!
Well I already got what I came for, so Nyah~! razz

*rolls away before he gets beaten more* rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:20 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka

o_O
Ding ding ding!

stare No!

Oh no you don't! *grabs Toki by the collar* C'mere you! *takes to Sapphire and drops at her feet* Here you go, Sapphire-chan, a prezzie for you!! mrgreen Have fuuuun!  

BlacksandBlues

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:15 am
BlacksandBlues
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka

o_O
Ding ding ding!

stare No!

Oh no you don't! *grabs Toki by the collar* C'mere you! *takes to Sapphire and drops at her feet* Here you go, Sapphire-chan, a prezzie for you!! mrgreen Have fuuuun!

Thanks B&B mrgreen
*whacks on Toki's head many times till he is bleeding and half dead*
Mwuhahahahahahaha twisted
Thats what you get for lying scream

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games