Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:20 pm
Don't worry they will stay out of the way unless Milosh comes.

8 dark hunters came into phase ((Town Talk/THE BLACK ROSE ARMY for description))

You know your orders?

Yes, Priest.

Good.

The Taoist Priest phased out and the squad turned to Hermit

Any areas we should stay away from?  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:24 pm
A statue on the wall sprung to partial life, the Lich Kings presence over his domain was erily constant...

"Well, cal me strange, but I like ot keep the greatest threats to my existence as close as posible. Consider yourself welcome in this district whenever you wish,"

The statue was of a young holy man... it was ancient, and its purpose long forgotten, severly damaged, and its eyes missing. Set in the wall behind it were the carvings of countless tiny follower... but upon closer observation, it became aparent that someone had scrathed xs over all of there eyes. The tiny folowers were dead.

"And, should you ever need it, I would be most pleased to give you tutelige into controlling those powers, and to beter controll the powers you gain as abenefit of it... but I shall not force any decision upon you...."

the statue fell silent and resumed its reticent state.

"Well, all I can say is avoid the Holy Halls, if your like us, its gaurds will destroyyou on sight... Other than that, avoid districts held in the clans and try to keep you heads low." Hermit laughed in fond memory,

"The last invading army who apeared was quickly rebuked by those clans... Of course, there are ways to keep in constant contact with her should you want it." the skull said, rolling its eye from one socket to the other.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:20 am
Well in all truth we are what you call "undead" but we exist as living, like being revived but only semi-corpial and we will only patrol within the necropolis so we needn't worry about others.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:51 am
"Yes, yes, I understand." nodded the skull. "I've heared of such conditions before... many go insane from that half semblence of life, rather than an all out mokery. But you all seem far more stable then most. Do as you wish."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

zephel693

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:46 am
"ok, now i feel invisable..."He sayed as his body entered the shadows once moe."i'm going back to that hotel."He said as he refred to the wtf hotel

(exit)

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:09 pm
That is why we live to maintain the balance of light and dark, it is our only purpose

they spred out to patrol the necropolis  

HasmatX

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:33 am
ZombieJeff
A statue on the wall sprung to partial life, the Lich Kings presence over his domain was erily constant...

"Well, cal me strange, but I like ot keep the greatest threats to my existence as close as posible. Consider yourself welcome in this district whenever you wish,"

The statue was of a young holy man... it was ancient, and its purpose long forgotten, severly damaged, and its eyes missing. Set in the wall behind it were the carvings of countless tiny follower... but upon closer observation, it became aparent that someone had scrathed xs over all of there eyes. The tiny folowers were dead.

"And, should you ever need it, I would be most pleased to give you tutelige into controlling those powers, and to beter controll the powers you gain as abenefit of it... but I shall not force any decision upon you...."

the statue fell silent and resumed its reticent state.

"Well, all I can say is avoid the Holy Halls, if your like us, its gaurds will destroyyou on sight... Other than that, avoid districts held in the clans and try to keep you heads low." Hermit laughed in fond memory,

"The last invading army who apeared was quickly rebuked by those clans... Of course, there are ways to keep in constant contact with her should you want it." the skull said, rolling its eye from one socket to the other.
Hmmm....interesting. *he lets all of this process through his mind and then sits down at the ground, back to the nearsest wall and begins to write in a thick notepad, one of which he has forty-seven of*  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:10 pm
The reaper stepped beside the Lich King.
"Master...I'm sorry for being gone so long, but i found what you were looking for."  

Lori Naoi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:54 pm
The reaper turned to her, and a confident smile spread across his face.

"Thers no reason to apologize, I had full faith you'd return when you were ready to." he said, tenting his fingers metatativly.

"Thank you for doing that for me... I amy be needing that very soon." said THe Lich kingas he looked out into the foggy distance, waiting for his holy asociat to apear through the gloom.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:08 am
Kren looked at the woman who appeared from no where.
"Who the hell is she?"  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:54 pm
"Shes my most loyal minion..." said Leeshay, gesturing elaboratly towards the reaper.

"Shes the reaper, she takes care of the pesky mater most refer to as souls. I perfer to keep my hands clean by dealing only with fetid, and or, rothing bodies instead."

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:04 am
"Right..." He said and looked around. "I should get going. I sent Kaylynn to find a place for me to crash. Set up base. I'll send someone along soon." He nodded and left.
(TO...I'm not telling)  

Fighter for all

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:07 pm
*after about thirty minutes he steps up, now finished writing and looks along the wall and projects his shdow across it* *he walks forward into the shadow and it seals behind him* *simultaneously he is stepping out of a newly formed shadow back at his home hidden in the mountains*  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:18 pm
"So...Who was that?" She asked her master about Kren.  

Lori Naoi

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:57 pm
((Sorry for delay Jeff))

His power valve closing, he looked at his cohort. "I was just wondering, uh, where exactly am I to find subordinates?" he asked, being new to the city and all, he really didn't know where to go.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games