Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:34 pm
Miles led Yousei to a corner of the village, down an empty seeming street, the only people out were a few children playing. He smiled to them as he headed past. Reaching the third house from the oustide wall he opened the door, stepping aside to let Yousei inside, "After you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:37 pm
Hile kept up with Witium easily, not even slightly out of breath as they jumped from rooftop to rooftop. He kept as low as he could to draw as little attention to himself as possible, but it wasn't much use. Every once in a while someone would see him and point, but nobody seemed to think much of it.  

GreyZone

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:44 pm
Witium looked back and smiled at Hile's endurance. Once he got to Miles house he leaped onto the roof. With a simple jump the elf plopped in back of Miles with a soft tap, "He Miles, this your place?" With a smile he crossed his arms and looked ove rhis shoulder to see part of the home,"hmm...hope ya got food in there."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:52 pm
Hile remained on the roof above, crouching down and peering over the edge. He hadn't a clue what was going on, and he planned to find out before he just waltzed right into what could very well be a trap.  

GreyZone

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:57 pm
Yousei continued to follow him, though against her will. As he gestured for her to proceed inside, she took a few steps in and stopped. She had never even heard Miles mention his sister before now. What if she is associating with the cult..? Yousei thought quietly to herself, her suspicions getting the best of her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:05 pm
Miles whipped around to face Witium, a serious look spreading accross his face. "I don't Have a place. I left this village years ago, Do you honestly believe I would leave a home behind?" He turned back around, heading inside the house and past Yousei, He searched around for a minute or so. "Emille!" He called out, looking around the house.
A young girl about fifteen poked her head up in a window between two of the houses rooms and grinned wildly, Jumping up from her seat at a table and rushing out into the room. "Brother!" She cried out happily, Jumping at Miles.
Mimles chuckeled, catching her in the air and spinning her once before setting her back down. "Hello Emille," He smiled, messing her long blonde hair.
She brushed it from her eyes, looking past miles to the others in the doorway. Spotting Yousei, she looked her over, turning her attention back to miles. "Who've you brought with you?" She questioned, smiling.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Yousei smiled at Emille. She wasn't at all what Yousei had expected.
"I'm Yousei. It's very nice to meet you," she said, pulling her hood down.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:15 pm
As Yousei removed her hood Emille gasped lightly. Her hand shot up to cover her mouth as she turned beet read. "I'm terribly sorry," She apologized, bowing her head. "I'm just not very used to seeing Elves around here. Since the Cult came to town at least," She shook her head. "Can I get you anything to drink?" She asked, turning and heading back into the kicthen.
Miles smiled, turning to Yousei, "Come on in. No need to stand in the door way all day." Motioning to an old tattered couch he shrugged "It's not much, but make yourself comfertable."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:25 pm
Yousei laughed a bit and nodded, "Yes, please. I would love something to drink. Thank you." She took a seat on the couch and looked up at Miles, smiling. If his sister is this sweet, he couldn't be all bad... she thought to herself, feeling more at ease. Suddenly, Emille's words hit her, "Miles? Did your sister say that that cult came to your village...? I thought they were always a part of it..."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:30 pm
Miles shook his head, "No. I tried telling you before. We've nothing to do with the cult." He looked to the kitchen door as Emille came out with a few glasses of water.
"It's all I've got right now I'm afraid. It's a little hard to get anything from the village with all those people out there. Prices are at a high," Emille spoke simply, shrugging. She took a seat beside her brother and looked to Yousei. "So," She began, smirking and turning to Miles. "Is she your lover?" She asked, giggling.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:31 pm
Witium motioned for Hile to join him inside. Witium stepeed in and removed his cloak. He took a bow to Miles sister, "Hi, I'm witium...Yousei's bodyguard technically." With slow movements he plopped down on a chair and draped his cloak across his knee's while looking around, "Pretty cosey. Oh and getting to Yousei's question, i was wondering the same."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:38 pm
I can't believe I let my fears get the best of me... she thought, scolding herself for distrusting Miles.
"Thank you very much," she replied with a smile. Yousei gratefully took the glass and began drinking deeply. At the word "lover," Yousei accidentally inhaled and began coughing. She held a hand to her mouth to supress it, turning bright red.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:43 pm
Emille laughed as Yousei blushed. She shook her head before looking to Witium and standing up. "I'm Emille," She said simply, "Could I get you anything?"
Miles placed a hand on Emilles shoulder, bringing her back down onto the seat "Don't worry about being so hospitable. And for your question, you should just keep to your own business." He looked to Witium then to the door, "Wasn't there another one?" He questioned, watching the door frame. Shrugging it off he looked to Yousei. "So if the Cult is here, the city is right below us."

(That seems like a good place to end for now. Night everbodeh)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:44 pm
Witium chuckled some as he sipped at his water. The elf composed himself, corssed his arms and thought solitarily, "Might as well stay out of this matter." He looked back at the door and wondered if Hile was going to come in or stay outside, "hmm..." None the less he tried to concentrate on his thoughts more then the conversation.  

kroska
Vice Captain

GreyZone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:51 pm
Hile remained on the roof for the next few moments, arguing with himself over whether or not it would be wise to follow them inside. After a little while, he finally gave in and jumped down, landing lightly on his feet and stepping through the doorway.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games