Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:22 am
Silvene let out a cat-like shriek when the academy jolted downwards suddenly. "Ok! Ok! I get the freakin' point!" She shouted to no one. "Silvene whistled and the Fire Demon dissapeared, Silvene landed on the ground with a thud.

She then proceeded to break the jaws of two nearby clones with her boot out of frustration. Silvene let out yet another yell as a loud drumming sound and a horribly putrid smell reached her. "Eugh!" She said, looking over at Shoki's imps, "That is so gross."

Silvene glanced from side to side, she sighed and pulled a pair of fluffy earmuffs out of her cloak. She pulled them carefully over her ears and tried to get as far away from the imps as possible.

Silvene grinned, fighting seemed alot different without sound. The floor began to shudder as the building began to rise up again. "Heeey! That is like, so cool dude. I HAVE to learn how to do that." She called to Shokie, giving him a thumbs up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:23 am
The young woman jumped a bit as she was surprised by the ninja penguins. Anika, trying to stay calm with all the fighting going around her, cupped her hand over her mouth. She always had that bad habbit when she began to scheme. "Well, if we evacuated the castle, the enemy would have to no reason to be in it unless their goal is more to destroy the building than actually kill all of us..." Pondering the different courses of action, Anika suddenly got an idea. "What if we put smoke bombs in the hallways and classrooms? Or flood the academy? There won't be too much damage and as long as we can get all the students outside we should be fine, right?"  

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:20 am
The building was indeed forced upwards.Unfortunately, Shoki overcompensated and the entire building flew up into the air. Immediately, millions of clones slammed into one side of the Academy, unleashing all of their powers at the airborne building. The Academy landed with a thump... on its side. Shoki had raised it from the ground, but had also made it easy for the clones to knock the building over. This battle was lost before it began.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:49 am
Shoki didn't care what was hapening, he still kept playing his drums, and the imps still kept playing along, poorly as it may be. He was a skilled old ninja, and stayed through the bnuildings filp rather easily.

"Woo! Looks like I brought the house down for real this time." he chukled gutraly. The imps began laughing as well.

THe walked along the walls, still playing, and takig the ocasional sip of sweet sake and made their way out, marching over anyone and anything in their way.

THe imps chuckled to themselves as they looked at the damage done. "Who puts a ninja academy in a western castle?"

Hell, they didn't seem worried in the least about the destruction, they gave several of the clones they passed sake bottels as they went.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:20 am
The clones took the offered sake bottles and passed them around.
"Freebird!" a group of clones shouted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:35 am
Silvene now sat on a large chunk of tower that had broken off the academy. She got up stood there for a moment with a whimsical look on her face. She broke out into a fit of giggles.

"You dumb lummox" She said to Shoki, sneaking up behind him and laughing in his ear. She straightened up. "Way to bring down the house" She teased. Silvene poked out her tongue at one of the imps, putting her ears on her earmuffs and pressing them harder, there horrible stomach was making her stomach lurch.

Silvene sat down nearby on the ground and pulled out two lunch boxes from inside her cloak. She pulled a large cloth out and spread it on the ground, sSilvene then proceeded to invite some of clones over to sit with her and have lunch. The clones, which were all in quite a daze, looked at her with a shocked and confused expression. After shouting "freebird", 3 of them came over and sat on the cloth with silvene.

Silvene and the clones began to eat together, eating fish, rice, natto, soumen, bean paste and an assortment of other foods, and drank sake and lemonade.

Silvene laughed "Here ya go!" she said, handing a anpan bun to Shoki, "eat, before the clones start to attack again," she prompted "what's your name anyway?" She asked.

- Strike without Mercy -

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:21 am
"We don't have to attack again, you know," one of the clones announced around a bowl of rice raised to its lips, "We only have to get your surrender."
"We don't have to attack unless you do."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:33 pm
SHoki gladly took the bun, lifting up just enough of the paper pined to his forehead so that he could put a large bite into his mouth.

He swallowed, most of it, but from the sound of his voice, there was still a bit in his mouth as he talked. "Name? OH yeah," it was a good thing the paper covered his face, no one had to watch him chew the food. "I'm Yatanma Shoki, but must people know me as the drumer from heaven who shook the earth."

If anyone knew the stories it would be amazing, not only were they only spread through isolated patches if the northern range, but the subject of the story had died years ago...

He gestured at on of the clones, "You know, it changes things if you had said that befroe fighting us." he took another bite, turning to the girl, "Whats your name?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:10 pm
Silvene looked up at Yatanma "Weeell...I prefer to keep my name under lock and key, so just call me Silvene. "My name is precious to me, and I'd prefer it if I didn't have to share."

In fact, Silvene's name WAS rather precious to her, it was the only thing she knew about her parents. Silvene sat there for a moment, staring at the ground, then she pulled out some chopsticks and began to nibble at a piece of fish.

She stuffed the piece of fish in her mouth and turned to the clones, "Surrender huh? I must say, that option doesn't appeal to me much..." She turned to Shoki, "What do you think? Surrender or not?"

Silvene was powerful and quick, but she was childish, and wasn't one for making important decisions.

"Looks like I'm stuck on your side now" She said "not that I know who you are..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:41 pm
"Sure, fine, names are relativly unimportant in the end... Especialy mine, but that'll make more sense later." he chuckled.

He reached into his sleve and produced another bottle of sake, pouring the contense into a dish, and drinking it slowly.

He chuckled slightly as the word surrender was thrown around.

"Why don't we call it a truce or cease fire rather then a surrender. Theres nothing for either side to fight for anymore..." He said, pulling out another dish and filling it.

He set that one dwn for someone else to drink.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:21 am
"Truce...i guess that sounds more dignified than surrender..." Slivene mumbled.

Silvene grinned. "Nothing to fight for? I was only fighting for fun from the start. it ain't like I care about what happens to this damned academy anymore...." Silvene stared at a pebble on the ground, lost in thought.

Silvene jumped back into reality as Shoki produced a loud slurping noise.
"So," she said "got anywhere to go? There ain't much reason to stick around, You're kinda weird, but you seem like a cool guy, if there's anywhere you need to be, I'll follow you."

Silvene cocked her head to the side a bit and appraised Shoki with unblinking eyes.

"Well?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:20 pm
Shoki chuckled at the girls words, "Seems liek I found myself a bit of a wild woman." he didn't sound in any way rude in the statement.

He looked back at the crater left from the uproot of the castle, some of the subteranean halls were still in tact. "Well, I'm afraid that, as you'll soon find out, I'm not leading at the moment, and before I can leave this place, we'll have to get some things out of a room there..."

--A bit of an internal conflict ensued.

Kotaro was not pleased by the possibility of the girls presence "SHe will only hamper our progress, ruin all of our plans."

Zoroku noded slightly, he liked the idea of some solitude. "THat is a point."

"What plans, all you want to do is destroy things." retorted shoki internaly

"Shoki is right, and I don't like the possiblity of you taking controll again," said Zoroku definetly, "We will let her go with us, so long as she can tolerate us.

The conflict was swiftly and unkowingly ended--

He chuckled and scratched the back of his head, "But yeah, the boss says it'll be fine if you don't mind putting it up with him."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:20 am
Silvene leaned back against a rock, resting on her hands in a laid back pose. "I wouldn't say wild exactly" She said "more like....umm...care free?...no that's not it...more like...uh..relaxed...no..." Silvene stared blankly at the sky, throwing a few words about under her breath, too occupied to notice the different expressions flicking across her new companions face.

Finally, after settling on the word "volatile" she stood up, brushing the dirt from her legs. "Oi Shoki-san" she said are we going or what?"

Shoki appeared to be lost in his thoughts. A flicker of annoyance crossed Silvene's face, it soon faded and was replaced by a look of mild amusement. Silvene strolled over to where Shoki was sitting and carelessly kicked him in the ribs, almost sending him sprawling on the ground.

Silvene chuckled, more like a giggle really, she sounded almost girlish. She squatted in front of her new friend. "Ya know, your kind of cute when you're sitting there all spaced out and all, but it really doesn't suit your personality." She teased, "You look way cooler when you're fighting, not that anyone can see your face anyway" She said coolly, regarding the piece of paper nailed to his head with curious interest.

An idea about Shoki came to her, but she shook it off and got up again. "Well, let's finds these things of yours shall we?" She suggested, pointing towards the ruined academy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:10 pm
Sparkei looked around, having found himself in an enclosed space with many of the students. He also noticed all the fighting stopped after the academy jolted and was forced from its foundation, knocking pretty much everything off of the shelves, and almost everyone on their arse...Sparkei and a few other students used their chakra to stay grounded. Peering outside, he retched, a foul smell assaulted his nose, it was all he could do to not barf. He soon realized what was causing the scent, imps. Bodies littered the ground, and a big guy with a piece of paper nailed to his head that covered his face and a lady were conversed, surrounded by ninjas, all enjoying food and sake. Instead of joining them, he decided to go inside the school, just to look at all the damage. The first thing he saw was a girl surrounded by what looked like.....ninja penguins. Tilting his head to the left slightly, he looked at the girl and said "Friends of yours?"  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:53 pm
When shoki was kicked, he merely leaned to one side, then bounced back the other way. He was liek one of those stand up punching bags.

"Yeah, lets go." he said, climbing to his feet. He was looking tired l;eaning forward gave him an almost ape like poster, but he still managed to balance on his one pronged geta. THe Imps slowly began to finish their drinks, then fliped up onto their instruments, spining around and vanishing in a small puff of yellowish smoke.

He made his way down into the basement, making all the instinctive turns, pulling out a book of matches has he descended the final flight of stairs. He tossed them back abnd forth between his hands before suddenly striking one on his sandal and lighting to matches which burned red.

"Just a second." he said proceding inside and shuting the door behind him.
The door would not open again.

There were a few voices, when two of themj talked, they sounded pained, almost screaming at points, but they wer too muffled to be heared clearly.

The ddor swung open, adn a young, failry sour faced looking boy came out. He had a large drum slung over his back, and a pair of evil looking auntlets wraped in a nice case in his hands.

"Alright, lets go."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces