Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

hikari_the_ninja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:12 pm
((Autohitting means that you say what the next person is doing. You're fine. I got yelled at for saying that I was talking without them reacting, which isn't as bad. 'sides, Kyoko is alot like what I would say))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:30 pm
ooc: *crawls out cautiously from the box nervously munching on the peice of cake* kk...i shall continue shei-ness
----------------

Shei stood at the side lines practically seething with animal bloodlust and rage as her eyes glowed with her hatred of the two girls. Her prey and the theif who stole it from her.

A low growl rised from her throat as she shifted her feet slowly. She was beggining to contemplate going against the law of her kin. The one who stole her prey was a pureblood, but thats didnt mean that she had any right to steal Shei's 'playmate'. That was common respect among vampires. You never steal a kin's meal especially if the target is obvious.

'You'll kill us both'
'Ha. See me care.'

Crouching in the corner, red eyes gleamed through the shadows as Shei watched patiently for her chance to strike.  

bubblegum_suicide

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:42 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

[ [ Uh, about the auto-hitting thing...If dreamcraft does something like that with my character, don't think about it, okay? xD; See, we kind of do joint roleplays via email where we play all the characters together, so it's a bit of an uncontrollable habit...^^; ] ]

Looking over, Rama noticed that Verity had indeed given in to her will to fight as well. Yes, they were well on their way to making a small army out of the Night Class. She could feel the students within beginning to stir at the lingering drug that seemed to lur them to her. She hoped they would stay inside, though, knowing full well that to involve those who aren't already playing a part is going too far over the line.

As Hikari spoke, Rama glanced out of the corner of her eye at Hiro, cocking an eyebrow slightly. What would anybody want with a guy like him? Well, that sounded mean...What trouble could anyone in the right mind want with Hiro? 'Much better...' Rama thought, inwardly chuckling at her ability to poke fun at her speech in the middle of an intense battle. She shook her head, trying to bring herself back to the reality of things, and her eyes shot up again, watching the bloody battle that was underway.

Raia heard what Hikari had stated, and he worried deeply for his brother's safety. He and Eiji knew much better than most that Hiro wouldn't put up a fight against a girl. He would rather take the beating of his life as opposed to harming a female. He looked over to Hiro at the same instant that Rama did, his now dark brown eyes expressing as much worry as they were allowed while being under the control of two purebloods at this point.

Hiro was silent, feeling one of his brothers, now two as Eiji looked over, and Rama glanced at him. They didn't put much faith in him, apparently. His eyes fell to the ground as he racked his mind for a logical answer to his problems.

"Kill the hunter..."

The voice was still there, intent on driving him to the edge of his sanity with its all too sweet and innocent ring that had been wrongfully smeared with murderous intent. He wondered if he would be frowned upon for choosing to fight and to harm a woman. His father had taught him the morals of a man, and this was one of the things he'd had to stay away from. Now that there was somebody targetting him, were the rules changed? Was it okay to dirty his hands with the blood of a human woman whom he'd never even known? Maybe, but he wouldn't act until he had to.

Eiji could tell the Hiro was thinking very deeply about something, so he looked away and back to the battle, hoping that his older sibling would make the right choice, though he was unaware of which one it was.

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:02 pm
Ume sat quietly on the roof, feeling tense. She watched the members of the Night Class slowly come one by one.
This is not going to be good. Bloodshed of too many people would cause us to go wild. Even with my newly acquired humanity, I don't think I can control myself.
Worried, she contemplated whether or not she should make sure no one sneaks in an attack. With a nod, she decided to prevent any further bloodshed.
Getting up to her feet, with determination showing in her set face, Ume took a deep breath, "Currently there is a one-on-one battle going on. I am sure that the two would prefer to fight with no interferences. If any one of you jumps in, I will personally Kick. You. Out."
Her calm voice reached out towards the crowd. Ume's calm, determined face revealed none of the fear and weakness that was inside.
I hope nothing bad happens...

xnatsunoyuki

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:03 pm

Verity shook with hunger, her red-violet eyes moved up to see that the intense battle was still in action. Kyoko seemed to think that the hunter was her problem to deal with, but it was affecting all the vampires that were present. The hunter clearly had plans to kill off many more of them after it finished her. Verity instincts were burning with rage, she wanted to kill the hunter, her heart sang with delight at the very thought. She used all her strength to keep herself in reality, digging her claw-like nails into her sides and watching the battle continue.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:17 am
Pharaoh90
Sakura glanced at Nobu. "Umm...yea....I guess you could say i'm fine." Sakura blushed at the thought of someone being worried about her. Nobu is kinda hot!!

"You guess?" Nobu asked, still a little worried. "Well if you need to talk, know that I'm here; I'm sorta good at giving advice."  

kiwi k r a z e d

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

hikari_the_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:21 pm
Kyoko felt the hunters stilletto enter her shoulder this time, goreging an even deeper hole in her skin. Jumping back, she ripped the thin knife out, which wasn't a very good idea, since it began to bleed again. Tired, slowing down, and bleeding freely. She gripped her dagger loser, and her stance was off, "Damn it! This is so annoying! What did you do to me?" suddenly, Kyoko figured it out. The stiletto was dripping with a potent green liquid, that appear to be an acid, no, and poision!

Kari smiled, holding the weapon out away from her body, "It's a new posion that the company invented. When it hits the blood stream, there is no stopping it. It's going to slowly kill you, and you will die a slow, painful death. Don't worry, though. You're little friends will be joining you soon." She smiled, kicking over the extremely weak Kyoko, and turning around, "Next?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:28 pm

Verity gasped, had the hunter actually managed to kill Kyoko? Her hunger and fury together made her want to scream. She tried to keep hold onto her remaining bit of sanity and turned to look at Hiro, would she kill him next? Would she kill all of them? A wave of hunger neary knocked her off her feet. No. She wouldn't let the hunter get any farther. They wouldn't. Verity wanted nothing more than to drain all the blood from that arrogant human's body.

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

bubblegum_suicide

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:35 am
Shei's body shook with rage as she stood up slowly. Despite her anger at the pure blood, she was even more enraged at the attempt of her life. No one would ever kill her kin as long as she was around.

Leaping from the shadows, Shei landed at once between the hunter and the pure blood. Shei growled and bared her fangs at the insolent hunter.

Shei had been trained in combat ever since she was little so she had confidence that she would at least be able to hold the hunter off until help arrived. Without lifting her angery red gaze from the hunter, Shei lifted the sleeve of her uniform and exposed her pale bare forearm infront of the pure bloods nose. As she drew back the material, Shei purposefully glided one of her sharp nails across her skin making little droplets of blood appear. Hopefully it would bring some more kin to help Shei against the poison armed hunter. Also, she hoped that the pureblood would be willing to drink Shei's blood in order to sustain her until such help arrived.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:29 pm

Verity looked up to the roof and saw Shei nearing the hunter, she couldn't take out the hunter single handedly. She needed help. Verity looked at Rama, and the others, "Shei..t-the hunter. We need to go help." She stumbled through a sentence and pointed at the roof, "Kill the hunter." She said with a bit more power and stability. Verity glanced up at Shei once again, she didn't know her well at all. She didn't know anyone well yet. She did know that this was her first day at Cross Academy, and that she didn't want it to be her last, or anyone else's. We're coming.

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:21 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

[ [ Augh, my eyes hurt. Um, this post might be kinda sucky-ish, m'kay? ] ]

Rama listened to Verity's words, her eyes closed as she floated in limbo between reality and a pool of thoughts that swam around her head. She let out a sigh, nodding her head once in recognition that she'd heard her speak. Opening her eyes, the outsides of them were rimmed with blood red.

She nearly laughed at Verity's next words. They sounded so innocent out of her mouth, but their impact on others weighed much more. Never judge a book by its cover, and never weigh its words by their tone. 'Too true...' She thought, agreeing with her new analogy...or whatever it was. "Yes- why don't we do that?" She asked calmly, her voice silky and sounding as if it carried a warm smile within it. However, it was a true vampire speaking, and its effects were like pulling the trigger of loaded gun.

Raia's eyes shot open wider than they'd ever opened before as a powerful hunger hit him like a lead weight. He let out a small choked breath, forcing his eyes closed tight as the need for blood slowly took possession of his mind.

Opening his eyes, he let out a starving growl and stepped forward slowly, claws extended like some wild cat. He looked back at his brothers, searching their faces for a reaction, his own cold and calculating.

It didn't take Hiro very long to fall under Rama's spell. He roared sniffed the air like a ravenous wolf, hunching over again once he confirmed that his prey was within his grasp. Grinning, he stepped up to Raia, his youngest brother moving behind him. Hiro was the alpha-male of this vampire pack. "We're going to do what she says and kill that hunter..." He announced in a low voice to his siblings.

Eiji gave in to the order as if it were from one of his brothers, letting out his last voluntary breath before dropping into a state of complete robotic mindlessness. He was quite used to this feeling; he experienced it most often in the evening when Hiro was at his perkiest after having just woken up.

Well, regardless of how it felt, now he stood next to Raia just behind Hiro, ready to send one unfortunate human into the next life. Neither he nor his brothers had killed before, but that didn't mean they'd never come close to it, and it sure didn't mean they weren't prepared to. They were vampires, after all. He clicked his teeth once, nodding and grunting in approval.

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:20 pm
And so the frenzy begins. Ume watched the tense crowd, feeling uncomfortable herself. Being new does have some perks I guess, no blood urges...
Instincts screaming to be in control, Ume let loose a mental sigh, "Since I'm damned, mind as well go all the way."
Glaring at her bracelet when it got in the way, she stood there frozen, unsure of what to do.

xnatsunoyuki

hikari_the_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:57 pm
Kyoko felt the long wound across her chest, barely staying awake. She tried to move, but couldn't even lift a finger. All she could see was red spots, and all she could think about was death. The poison was spreading to her arms. Her heart was already slowing, and the paralizing effect was starting to numb her whole body. She realized that her voice was working. She coughed, clearing her throat. "Kill her. Forget me," she choked, looking where she thought the hunter was.

Kari snorted, "Look at her. She's pitiful!," cartwheeling forward, Kari pressed her poision covered stiletto to Hiro's neck, "Checkmate, monster," she sneared, "now, to the rest of you. If you don't want him to die, then back off, and let us fight. He'll die eventually, but let's drag it out." She snickered, baring her pure white, human teeth.

((FYI, Kyoko isn't gonna die. She will appear that way, but I'm not gonna kill her off. Don't worry though, Kari is gonna die))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:26 pm

Verity gasped when she saw what the hunter had done to Hiro. He couldn't die, this was too much. She gaze went to the hunter, she was a simple weak human with a weapon. If that weapon was gone, killing her would be simple. Even now, the vampires could easily find a way to sink their teeth into her, but at what cost? "Why should we back off and let you kill our friend? Why do you think we would give up this easily. You disgust me. Pathetic human." Verity snarled, her anger overcame her fear and she took a step forward.

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas