Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:58 pm
I somehow didn't think Ada's death in RE2 was sad. Maybe I just don't have a heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:07 pm
I dunno it was just kind of like ~oh wow she died sad~  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:23 pm
Well, considering that it's a horror franchise, there's about a 50/50 chance that any side character will die. And after Ada got messed up by Birkin on the turntable, it was pretty clear.
Of course, she didn't actually die...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:25 pm
Well I know that but this was before 4 I played all of 4  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:30 pm
So what? You can see that she's alive in Scenario B (even though she's in shadows) when she throws the rocket launcher to you. And then her epilogue at the end of RE3.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:36 pm
How would one survive such a fall?  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:39 pm
Well, afterwards, Capcom said that Wesker saved her. (Which Umbrella Chronicles contradicts, anyway, so that's another reason I don't bother considering UC canon).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:12 pm
Yeah doesn't it say in Wesker's Report that Wesker found her useful so he recycled her or whatever?  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:17 pm
No, he never actually used the word recycle. Although it would've been funny if he did.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:20 pm
Well, yeah, 'recycle' was a word drawn from my vocabulary, but you know what I mean.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:22 pm
He said she was still useful. But like I said, what he said there, they totally contradicted in Umbrella Chronicles, which is another reason I don't take it as canon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:25 pm
Still haven't played UC so I dont know what the story is there. Enlighten me. =P  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:26 pm
Nothing. As far as we know, I guess Ada just healed herself. All that we do know is that as far as UC is concerned, Wesker wasn't even in the area, he only contacts her by video link on the computer.
Which is hardly what I'd call saving her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:33 pm
I always pictured like an injection or a SWAT pick up if ya know what I mean. Ya know. Something that doesn't involve her just surviving. Cause unless the landed on pillows that drop was a bit long. Like every bone in the body broken long.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:37 pm
Well, according to Umbrella Chronicles, it was the Leon B scenario where she dies in his arms near the self destruct system panel.
Either way, in Wesker's report he said that HE saved her. In UC, he just talked to her on a computer. It was stupid.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games