Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:26 am
((Oh yeah...I say theres important info in my journal and you just ignor it...What if the world was about to blow up if Medi didn't say a certain word or something...We would all be dead! 0.o.....lol...Oh well....Don't expect me to know a darn thing about any of these new memberes or anytihng else. All I know is that Rose and some other people have to go find the box from the dream....lol....So i'm lost! ^_^))

Rose looked at Xemnas with shock and disgust, "How in what ever world this is do you expect me to find a box that I have no clue were it is?! I don't even know exactly where I am let alone where to look for something that can fit in the palm of my hand. I'll do it, but only if skilled people go with me to help...And you best be prepared to wait a while cause I was never extremely good at finding things. Especially lost socks."
Rose slightly smirked at her last comment and looked down at the keyblade. Rose sighed and made the keyblade dissapear while shaking her head.
"Cessy...I bet my mom is wondering where I am..." Rose laughed, realizing how long she's been away from home and how much she had gone through.
Suddenly her stomache grolwed at the though of when her last meal was, "Got anything to eat around here? I'm starved..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:19 pm
(Welcome back Rose. Long time no see. We all missed you, now we can move on with the story and recieve our missions. xd ) Coming to after his short rest, he sat up from the bed, looking to see where he was. Seeing that he was in the medical ward, he knew that Kitsuna had brought him here to recover from his ordeal. Still little confused on what happened, he lied back down to regain some of his thought and memory. Looking back once more on his memories, he understood some of it, but not all. He needed to see and find this place again to confirm his lost findings and questions of his memory. He felt that he should tell someone, but who could explain better then him and discover these questions that need asking?
"Too many questions. Too many questions." he thought to himself. "Best to start now and work till I'm there later, I guess." he thought. "But now, I need to confirm something. What is my true power and where do I stand at?" he asked himself as got up again and stood firmly next to the bed. Walking a couple steps away from the bed, his mind felt so light and clear then it ever been before as if the thing inside him was weighing him down, but now is forever gone.
Placeing his leather gloves, boots and glasses back on, he could see the reflection of his moonlit eyes reflect on the dark glass as he looked into them and spotted Isamu collasped on the nearby floor. Looking at him, he could only smile as he walked over to him and picked up Isamu over his shoulders and lied him down to an nearby bed, to let him rest. "Thank you friend." he muttered under his breath as he left him to recover and walked out.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:32 pm
Kitsuna walked back into the medical ward with bandages and saw xyukotsu place Isamu in his bed. "I see your all better Xukotsu. That's good." said kitsuna. She went to sit down. She still tired from the battle earlier.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:10 pm
Walking deeper into the castle he tried to find an unuseable room to practice alone in for awhile. Continuing to search for a room, he came across room filled of what looked like tombstones. Walking in slowly and began to look around and saw numbers and names on the tombstones. Looking at the floor, he saw several signets of outlined weapons for each member in the organization. "I see you found it, Xyukotsu. The Proof of Existiance." said the voice behind him, who turned out to be Axel. "Oh, umm...Axel right?" he asked. "That's right. So what brings you here?" he asked. "No reason. Just looking around. Thought I could find an empty room somewhere to do some trianing." Xyukotsu replied. "Oh really? Well then since you're here, why don't I show you you're proof of existiance." Axel said with a smile. "Is that okay?" he asked as Axel guided him to an empty tombstone with the number 21 engraved into it. "Just place you're hand there on the surface and watch what happens." he directed as Xyukotsu placed his palm on the surface of the tablet as it began to glow a bright neon blue in front of him. "No it has accepted you're existiance, Xyukotsu. Look at the tablet." he said with a small grin.
Looking at the tablet, he saw a title undereath his number, it read "The Bladed Manipulator" and on the floor before his tablet was a weapon signit. On the signit was two blades that were in the shape of the Organization XIII emblem. "Well, isn't that interesting." Axel muttered. "So, what's the point to this proof of existiance anyway?" asked Xyukotsu. "Well, it leads to you're own private room. it's also a key. If beaten by an enemy, it unlocks a key to the superior's private room. So in a way, it is also are grave or final resting place." explianed Axel. "I think I understand, now." he said. "Good cause I'm never good at explianing things. Anyway, I'm sure you can take it on from here. I'll see ya later, Xyukotsu. We'll talk again I'm sure." said Axel as he walked out of the proof of existiance and headed toward the medical ward.
Stepping inside the ward, he spotted Kitsuna treating Isuma's arm. Walking next to her and giving her a gentle pat on the back as she began to wrap to the bandages around Isamu's arm tightly.
"Hey, if you're looking for Xyukotsu, he's in the Proof of Existiance right now, training. I know you want to see him. It's okay to leave. I'll watch over this guy while you're gone." he requested to Kitsuna.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:22 pm
"okay bye xirius get some rest. Talk to ya later master axel and take care of Imasu." Kitsuna walked down to proof of existence and saw xyukotsu training. "Axel told me you'll be down here. Shouldn't u be resting Xyukotsu."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:26 pm
Awakening from my rest, "What am I doing in this bed, and who covered my arm with this bandage," looking up at Axel, "Have you no shame? You knew my arm would heal from rest, and do i seem so pitiful to be placed in a bed. The ground is all I need." i then remove the bandages, and a faint oder of a women envelopes the air, "so it was the young pyromancer, She shows compassion towards people she's barely met." (Why she owes nothing to me? My life is meaningless, those who waste pity on me are fools. They should rather call for my death then let me survive.) thought I. " What is the reasoning for this visit?"  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:35 pm
" not after what happened today. That three times that he came and took control...it'll never happen again, ever in this lifetime." Xyukotsu replied as he got into an fighters stance and summoned out his blade which took the shape of the Organization XIII emblem and began a few sword techs to sharpen his skill. "Besies I have had enough of rest. I've slept for too long and I've forgotten what my true power feels like. I want to know." he replied as he perfomed he few back back flips, twirlinging in the air for a moment then landing softly on the ground, while gracefully swinging his blade as if it were a dance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:42 pm
Kitsuna couldn't help but laugh. "Impressive axel was right about your power and skill. I would suggest not to take too long training. We have to go to xemnas eventually." Kitsuna thoughts kept going back to the dark pyromancer from before. "Xyukotsu, who was that guy who saved you."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:42 pm
Isamu Dragon
Awakening from my rest, "What am I doing in this bed, and who covered my arm with this bandage," looking up at Axel, "Have you no shame? You knew my arm would heal from rest, and do i seem so pitiful to be placed in a bed. The ground is all I need." i then remove the bandages, and a faint oder of a women envelopes the air, "so it was the young pyromancer, She shows compassion towards people she's barely met." (Why she owes nothing to me? My life is meaningless, those who waste pity on me are fools. They should rather call for my death then let me survive.) thought I. " What is the reasoning for this visit?"

Axel looking at Isamu and sighs, "I'm only watching you till you recovered, Isamu. No need to have a heartattack, not like you can have one." laughed Axel. "If you're wondering were she went, she went to see Xyukotsu in the Proof of Existiance. If you're interested, you might as well as say hello. Oh and by the way, Isamu. Bon't judge her as if you know her. I like her for the way she is, deal it or don't bother with it." said Axel as he gave Isamu cold glare in the eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:50 pm
Stopping for a moment to think and looked upwards toward the empty sky, "I don't remember. I gained some memories while I was out. On who I was, where I was and what I did. But thinking back, he seems so fimilar. But the only way I can get some answers on who he is, is to start from the beginning. From a place called, "Raidiant Gardens." replied Xyukotsu as he continued onward with his trianing, performing now counterattacks with an combination of blocks and attacks.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:55 pm
Kitsuna was thinking about joining in xyukotsu's training. She was tired but she never passed up a good moment to fence "Xyukotsu how good are you with a sword." she smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:00 pm
"Axel, we have known each other for several millena, You treat your students with too much kindness. You leave them open to pain and disapointment." said I, " With Life there is pain, That's what our master taught us." arising from the bed, "Time to guage the mantle of this Xyukotsu and Kitsuna. I'll watch their every movement, me and Xyukotsu have a past, i just hope he remembers or we are all doomed." said I. [Master, you should not let your guard down near the women] said a whisper from where my heart once dwelled. [She might become a threat in the future], (We are not as young as we once were, she's the only one who can inherit these talents of ours) thought I, [but she does not have a heart to offer us as tribute, need we remind you of your sacrifice] exclaimed the voice. "Show me the way to this Proof of Excistence room, and don't lecture me on first impressions. After all you were the one who thought our master was arrogant." I arise from the bed, and retrieve my weapon. "She may be the one I've been searching for, sowe may have to hurry"  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:37 pm
Looking at his sword and replied, " I don't know, want to find out?" said Xyukotsu as he invitied Kitsuna to spare with him, one on one with swords as he placed himself in of his sword fighting positions, awaiting Kitsuna to draw out her weapon to begin the duel of swords.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:41 pm
"okay." Kitsuna's hands lit with fire a summoned one of her two fire swords. Kitsuna went intoa fighting stance. "ready, you make the first move."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:42 pm
Isamu Dragon
"Axel, we have known each other for several millena, You treat your students with too much kindness. You leave them open to pain and disapointment." said I, " With Life there is pain, That's what our master taught us." arising from the bed, "Time to guage the mantle of this Xyukotsu and Kitsuna. I'll watch their every movement, me and Xyukotsu have a past, i just hope he remembers or we are all doomed." said I. [Master, you should not let your guard down near the women] said a whisper from where my heart once dwelled. [She might become a threat in the future], (We are not as young as we once were, she's the only one who can inherit these talents of ours) thought I, [but she does not have a heart to offer us as tribute, need we remind you of your sacrifice] exclaimed the voice. "Show me the way to this Proof of Excistence room, and don't lecture me on first impressions. After all you were the one who thought our master was arrogant." I arise from the bed, and retrieve my weapon. "She may be the one I've been searching for, sowe may have to hurry"

"Fine, fine. Don't lecture me you arrogant old bat. I'll show you where it is. come on." said Axel as he showed Isamu the way to the proof of existiance. "Maybe, we should get your's too, Isamu. You have no existiance...yet" suggested Axel as they walked deeper into hall of the castle.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games