Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:48 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Akira Shinji

((Well you're wearing something, no?))
"How many frickin' things have you learned from these guys?!" she exclaimed. Well, it could have been worse--an image of Xigbar teaching him how to use a sniper flashed in her mind. Yup. That's worse, alright.
"if you think thats bad wait till you meet him he lived with them his whole life" the dark aura getting thicker
"oh no, his aura getting darker now..." She thought to herself"Be Careful Rixia" Rikku still couldnt move from the lighting attack.
*Jack walks over to her and takes out a syringe from a compartment in his leg.*

"You aren't afraid of needles, are you?"
"touch me with a needle and i kill you jack"
"But it will help you to move again. It is harmless."
"No needles!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:33 pm
steps out of the aura looking like this http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g83/hydra4/meinafewyears.jpg "better get better or you wont make it" his eyes black instead of there normal grey ((pic tooooo big))  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:15 pm
hydra4
steps out of the aura looking like this http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g83/hydra4/meinafewyears.jpg "better get better or you wont make it" his eyes black instead of there normal grey ((pic tooooo big))
"why do you care if i pass?"Rikku looks at him and acts like she didnt know when she did know already.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:00 pm
"Hm, I beginning to wonder why he cares if any of us pass.." Xia said with a smile as she tried to regain some energy and charged once more with her ringblade, vines wrapped around it with thorns.  

The Sphinxyness

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:40 pm
frowns "in the end only one of you will pass"  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:52 pm
Recca jumps in and stabs Ruxia in the side and back, the sections in his flesh spread out giving larger cuts  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:12 pm
MrAsianK
Recca jumps in and stabs Ruxia in the side and back, the sections in his flesh spread out giving larger cuts
kicks recca away "that wont work" swings his keyblade at him  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:13 pm
Rixia rushes towards him a second time, but embarrasingly enough she missed entirely. You missed! How could you miss--he was right there! she could hear herself saying in her mind. "Jeez...if I ever get out of here alive, I need to get some training or something." She rushed a third time, this time setting her sword on fire and making sure she wouldn't miss.  

Akira Shinji

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:16 pm
"I'll make sure to be that one.." said Xia as she appeared some vines then suddenly got an idea. She gulped slightly, a bit nervous, as she gently touched one of her vines and closed her eyes. It suddenly turned from green to black and gave a screech as it suddenly rushed at Ruxia, the vines surrounded in Nothingness. Xia watched a tad fearful, this trick seemed to backfire at times on her, but in almost a good way.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:23 pm
She saw Xia's vines engulf Ruxia in darkness. Sure, he would probably slip through it, like the last time, and the time before that, and the time before that one, but..."Nice trick," Rixia said. "Don't mind showing it to me someday, do you?"  

Akira Shinji

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:24 pm
"Sure, but.." she replied and continued to watch her vines carefully. The minute they turned on her, she knew it wasn't going to be good. Though she needed to not only beat Ruxia, but keep others from beating him, she felt like they were all kind of teammates somehow..  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:30 pm
a low moan sound like a spell being said could be heard from the inside  

hydra4

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:32 pm
((From inside...what?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:33 pm
Akira Shinji
((From inside...what?))
((the darknness the vines from the vines i dont know i thought you know))  

hydra4

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:36 pm
((Uh-oh, this is going to get insane.. XD))

Xia gulped and looked to her vines. She knew they were living, but that moaning sound was absolutely strange to her. She shivered as she could feel them loom at her, some stopping their attack and looking like they were going to strike her then who she commanded them to strike.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games