Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:55 pm
(ok, medi, we get it, Sora and Roxas are knocked out. you can stop whining now)

"Hey, Richy," Riku called over to him, "Could you help me carry Sora?"

Riku already had the young teen's arm around his shoulders and lifted Sora's limp body up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:56 pm
(I am not whining Crazy xp )  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:57 pm
(Are too, shut up xp xp )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:32 pm
((stop fighting. now. or I report both of you))
Naminé watched the guys lift Sora, and began to quietly move towards the Old Mansion.  

Countess Valentine

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:12 pm
Sazuka followed the rest, quietly thinking to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:58 am
((ok xack took knocked out roxas ok))

"well then, princess, lead us to this mansion" he said to namine recognizing her as a princess of heart's other he recalled his shining keyblade, not sensing any enimies in the near area  

[PC] Chaos

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:53 am
Richy helped Riku carry Sora, "Man did he pack on the pounds!" Richy laughed holding Sora over his shoulder and holding his sword in another.................. "I've been to the mansion before, just after Sora entered the portal to the World That Never Was, it was crawling with nobodies and heartless, I got through but had to leave when....... when some of the rafters fell down...................."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:37 am
Naminé sighed, but kept walking, ignoring Seraph. They soon came to the gate of the Old Mansion, which easily swung open for Naminé, almost like it missed her.  

Countess Valentine

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:57 am
(Message from Time Puppet *Alchemy Puppet*)

Alchemy Puppet
Hello to all my wonderful Players who have kept this RP alive! I'm really greatful for you activness in this Rp but I'm afraid that I won't be as much as I usually was due to some rather irritating problems with my laptop and gaining access to my accounts with the exception, oddly enough, of Time Puppet. So I will rarely be on Alchemy Puppet to RP and give out clues and events to the story.

This change will ofcourse not stop the RP so it shall continue like always, but this time, since I checked the RP through Time, I noticed there seemed to be problems and arguments during it so if there is some sort of mishap or problems in the RP I would like the people who are having problems come to me and talk with me about it so we can settle it privately and peacefully so we can go on good terms with each other.

As for other characters that I am supposed to temporaily play as, all players are aloud to play all available characters on each world when needed, and that includes Kairi, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Hollow Bastion co.

Have fun you guys!

- Puppet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:16 am
(? Do people think me and Crazy are argueing????

No we're not aurguing, we're just having fun. Nor was I argueing with other people when I just clarified that Sora and Roxas were knocked out. Gee, sorry if it bugged anyone. I'll tell Crazy no more cheeseburgering ok, and cheeseburgering is a metephor for getting off topic to much in a subject. I learned that from Language class. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Ok time to stop cheeseburgering and continue the story!!)

Psychotic Purple Eyes watched carefully as Namine lead the group away to the mansion. Eyes that belonged to a teenage girl with porcelain white skin. Her velvet shaded lips curved into a tight grin. She was wearing an odd looking cloak, it looked similar to that of Organization XIII but different in suddle ways.

When the group was far enough out of site. She moved to the ally Roxas had once been. Still having the same grin on her face. But when she saw Roxas wasn't there her shoulders slomped down disapointedly.

"Aw poo, Some one went off and stole him!" She whinned.

She waved a lazy hand through her flippy green hair.

"Where did they get off too?"

(No this girl can't reach the deepest darkness)  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:32 am
Naminé noticed the girl with the strange purple eyes, but she didn't inform the others. If the world was in danger, there wasn't time to worry about some random person. Naminé led them up the left staircase, and into her drawing room. "Here we are," she said quietly. She walked past her drawings, and stopped at the wall on the other end.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:36 am
((Eeep, sorry sorry, I was gone for the weekend at my dad's and he doesn't have internet.. What did I miss? Is anyone in The World that never was yet? sweatdrop ))  

The Sphinxyness

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:43 am
(no)

Richy looked about the mansion, not noticing the girl who was hiding, he still had Sora on his back, and was determined to help him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:44 am
Naminé pressed a piece of the wall that was carved into a white flower, and it opened into another room. "This is it," she said in a small voice.  

Countess Valentine

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games