Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corner-Stone-Cues

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:43 pm
Akira flinched inwardly at the noise, "That's enough." she held her hand out and a small stream of metal flew out, covering Shadou's eyes and the side of his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:45 pm
Mikyo held out his hands stoping the attacks.

"this may sound wierd, but Dop here is more than a match for the Kid...lets watch this one and if it gets out of hand...we'll step in..."  

Oni_Soul

The Doppleganger Creature

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:50 pm
A growling sound emitted from the Doppleganger, which to only Mikyo sounded like, "What do you think!?" in retaliation to his question.
In one swift movement, the Doppleganger's feet was lifted from under him and thrusted into Shaduo stomach.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:01 pm
Akira growled, but relaxed. If Mikyo wanted to leave it alone she would. Akira leaned against the tree with a small scowl.
"Hope so. I'd really like to beat that kid's face in."  

Corner-Stone-Cues

Shadow Blade623

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:17 pm
" Oh, that's a pleasant surprise" A 10th tail grew. Now, I am protected.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:06 am
"so aragent...but still...if all four of use attack you...your gone..."

Mikyo was hovering slitly off the ground.  

Oni_Soul

Shadow Blade623

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:43 am
" It's already over, I'm leaving to destroy the village. I'll first leave a present. Fire style: Fire Storm jutsu." The forest started on fire again and Shaduo disappeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:35 pm
Mikyo snapped his fingures and the fires were put out by metal.

"then it is death..."

Mikyo dissappeared.  

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:19 pm
When Shaduo disappeared, the grip around the Dopplaganger's throat was released and he dropped to the ground, growling profanities. He did not care much for the Leaf village, only the forest that surrounded it. Deciding there was no more reason for him to stay, he took a step foward ready to take his leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:57 pm
Rekai glanced round in a confused manner before hoppong back into the tree.
"I've just come to a conclusion..." he said to Kimimaru, "that the Leaf village is extremely confusing at times."  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:43 pm
The whole time this thing had been going on, Kimimaru had been watching idly from the tree branch abouve. He jumped down by Rekai's side. "Sure is, it's almost getting a tad annoying." He then turned his attention to the Doppelganger beast sitting a few feat in front of him. "And what the hell are you supposed to be ?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:34 pm
Rekai stared at the Doppleganger with a thoughtful expression, "I think I remember you..." he said slowly as the memory began forming in his mind again, "From a long time ago. I'd gotten into a fight with you along with Alex and a few others." His expression suddenly became serious as his hands curled into a loose fist, "Are you still a foe, or are you a friend now?"  

Kulac Akios

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:54 am
"if he protected the forest i think he should be a ninja..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:41 am
Kimimaru wasn't sure what Rekai was getting to. But decided to follow along with the conversation. And listen intentiffly.  

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:15 pm
"None of you should concern yourselves with me," the Doppleganger growled, "I am neither friend nor foe. I will not attack unless provoked. Attack me, and I attack back! Attack this forest, and I attack back! It's that simple." He began to walk away into the shadows of the forest. As he did he said one last thing.
"Hear this. I do not care for you village. Only what surrounds it." he gave Mikyo a quick sideways glance, "and I am NOT a ninja!"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff