Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:32 pm
*brile then turns his head and looks at kitty*

your dirty

how did you get blood on your shirt  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:34 pm
i hugged you and you were coughing blood on me stare

but it doesn matter, are you gonna stay here i have to get sometyhing that can maybe heal you ok?  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

brileone

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:36 pm
well i don't think i'll be going anywhere  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:42 pm
*runs out of the door*

2 seconds later, kitty comes back*

*kisses bril on his forehead* "remeber, the good things" wink

*then lruns away to get the items*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:49 pm
*cames back with some herbs*

"these are from susumus, little garden place in her dorms, she aske dme to water her plants ans told me that these plants are for healing."

*sets up cold water on the fire to warm it up*

"im going to set up some tea for you, it will help you and hopely heal you too"  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:55 pm
green tea. boswellia serrata. Uncaria Tomentosa. and red clover

*makes a nice cup of tea with the herbs in it*

"here drink this, this will make you a bit better, for the rest you will have to wait till snowy is here"  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

brileone

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:55 pm
i hope it stops what is happening to me

*brile then coughs up more blood*

am i going to have any blood left in me  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:17 pm
"Mmm....So what's the status?" Snow came towards them. She slowly examined the bloody mess. "I'll need to know what happened before I start poking your body, y'know." The kunoichi tried to ease the situation with the crude sense of humor. She moved him into a bed on the North ward while motioning Kitty to follow her.  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

brileone

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:35 pm
it happened at the dorms

i began to hallucinate

then i coughed up some blood

and i think i fell unconscience

i'm not sure

but thats what i remember  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:52 pm
"Well, I heard him screaming in the dorms so I went to take a look, then I found out that his orehead was burning and he was delirious so me Daisuke and I took him here as fast as we can." Kouga said worriedly, "Will..will he be ok?"  

ll Shinzo ll

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:06 pm
"If it was only a Genjutsu..." Snow sighed and then smiled. "But we won't know until something happens. Can you tell me a bit about your hallucinations?" She used Shindan to quickly scan him. Looks like his temperature was outrageously high....But it's dying down. The blood was probably caused by a burst in the arteries, since his temperature was pretty high. They must have dialated a lot.

"And don't worry. I'm here to help, so just tell me everything, anything, or even nothing if you wish." Snow reassured.

The Medical Nin began to regulate the homeostasis.
Quote:
Ondochousetsu (Temperature Control)
Normal body temperature can be disrupted for one reason or another and this technique is used to restore it. It can be used to treat abnormally high or low body temperatures either by using chakra to infuse the patients body with heat or by using chakra to siphon off excess heat. It is not required for the medical nin to continue to use this technique in order for it to be effective but unless the cause of the abnormal body temperature is solved then it will occur again over time.

Next she stopped the internal bleeding.
Quote:
Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
A simple healing technique. The user uses his chakra on a wound to make the blood there coagulate and stop bleeding. This is primarily used as a preliminary treatment option as it does not close wounds. The bleeding from superficial wounds can easily be stopped but deep wounds can require several minutes to stop.

That should suffice for now. Snow re-examined her patient. She was afraid when he moaned a little, but she was sure nothing bad could happen now.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:16 pm
"is everything ok" *jedi said as he walked in*  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:26 pm
"Well, he was screaming for his mother and sweating a lot...that's all I know, sorry." Kouga said rather worriedly, "What could have triggered it?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:47 pm
"well have him rest for a day or to, weneed him at his best" *jedi walks out of the room"  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:01 pm
"From what I heard, he holds onto the past too much. Maybe a memory or something unaccomplished that haunts him today. Could have caused him to go into a panic attack during his somniloquy." Snow explained. "If that's the case, the practical solution is to let go of the past. Or, I could always erase it. Which I would rather not. The other solution is to not dream, but that causes disruption in the REM cycle." She tried to throw out everything she could think of.

"I'm sorry if it's hard to follow. I usually don't deal with psychological cases. And this might seem like one." The kunoichi shook her head. "But I'll give it my all until he's fine."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games