Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MAK3AWiiSH

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:55 pm
    +++Heyyy!~+++

I'm cooleRthanNyeRmoM, its a mouthful so you may want to shorten it. Some call me cooleR, coole, or CTYM. (: I joined gaia in june of 2006. In my year on Gaia i havebecome a semi "rich" Gaian. sweatdrop i don't like calling it that....but....
    ANYWAYS! I'm here because i'm questing some expensive items. impossiable?
    some details; im blond, green eyed, and tall-ish. My name is not really necessary, I'm 16 years young (well, almost...) and i like pink and blue. Gaia is my most visited website myspace is shortly behind it. (: Hmmmm her eon gaia you can find me in slots, CB, and ED. Yes, im a CB visiting ED-er. O____________O
    weird? who me? xD

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:51 pm
Hi there!
You can just call me arien. My real name?....*shifty eyes*....*cough* I joined Gaia not too long ago and am addicted. I'm thinking of checking myself in a Gaians Anonymous some day, but that day has not yet arrived. For now, I would just like to thank my generous benefactor mystic_emerald for convincing me to join and telling me about MADG. heart
If I win any amount of the million, I'd be so elated. Buying that Katana won't seem too far fetched, and that lovely gold mountain shirt... heart Since I haven't set my sights on anything else that's way out of my league, I'd donate the rest to my friends for dreaming for big and expensive gaian merch. wink  

arien_maia

m3_3aT_mUffinS

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:39 pm
Hi, hi.

I'm Ange de la Morte. People usually call me Angie or Ange. In real life I'm just Cyn or Cyndi.

I'm 17 and an 03er that had some issues in the exchange. I'm pretty high up there in school so when it gets to certain points in the year I seem to disappear from Gaia. I still exist. I promise. I'm a junior in high school, sort of anticipating college.

I like lots and lots of music, writing, languages,video games, art, cultural stuff, anime/manga, reading and sports. I'm pretty well rounded. I speak English, Spanish, and probably known enough French and Italian to survive. I'm trying to learn Japanese now.

Um....what else.
Well, I'm pretty small and look young for my age. (I can't get into PG-13 movies without being IDed). Oh, and I'm bipolar. That's kind of important.

I spend all my time on Gaia either in Role-Play Guilds, the GCD, or the LCW. Quite honestly, I'm not sure what I'd do if I won. Probably try to earn back some mini's I used to own before my exchange days.

Kthxbai!
Ange

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:47 pm
Hello! I'm Fenrir Fenris but my actual name is Erych. I'm 20 and I am an art student studying Illustration and Art Education. I'm originally from Italy. I'm currently working on my own comic book. I like all kinds of rock music as well as movie soundtracks. I like to act and sing too. Um...I don't know what else to say. Whenever I'm on Gaia, I'm usually talking in my charity thread or trying to get people to come and talk. XD It's quite new so there is that mid-creation hump where only about 4 people talk but that is mostly it. smile See you!  

Lysdexic Lolerskate

NinjaElvie

Dapper Explorer

3,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:11 pm
Hi <_<
I'm 17
I'm a girl
I like cheese
I'm going to college this august
I'm a graphic designer
I found the give-away in someone's sig.

I live in a corn field.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:29 pm
Hullo~
My name is Baileigh
I'm 16 years old (17 on May 25th.)
I am questing many things but also like to donate and make free avi art for people.
I like basketball, running, and video games.
I found this place from Narim's signature. <3
If you want to know more about me, it's cool. Just PM me.
I hope to talk and meet alot of new people here. =D
Fin~

Nahvi

Corelia

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:39 pm
I came to this guild last month, when Phoxy Kistsune told me about this place. I stink at introducing myself well, so I've been avoiding doing this for awhile. D: But no more! twisted It's about time I post an introduction...

I go by Yume online. I'm your not-so-average high school band geek. I'm currently 15, and about to get my learner's permit. whee

I'm be very easily amused, especially late at night. Night is the time of the day when I'm most active... opposite of what it should be, I know. But after years of staying up late and consuming mass amounts of caffeine, night is my new day. xD

I'm a nice person, but if you try being rude to me, you'll get it right back. I can be silly, or very serious. I try to show maturity and treat people who deserve it with respect. In real life, I'm pretty shy until I get to know someone. I'm not big on doing social things, but If I'm forced to, well... I will.

I draw a lot. Maybe too much. Even if it's not a huge, elaborate picture, I like to doodle things. For my career, I'm kind of torn between computers and art: my two favorite hobbies that I could never live without.

I play Gaia (of course) and also a little bit of Neopets. I haven't been an internet user for too long, (because I used to have horrible dial-up) but I became quickly addicted. I basically have to be dragged off just to eat. xD

In school, I study Japanese, and I play clarinet in marching and concert band. I don't like my academic classes. I get good grades, but I'm not a fan of the whole study scene. neutral
---
If I was given one million dollars. Well, first I'd just freak out! xDD Such a sum of money could make my greatest Gaian dream come true. That dream: Horns of the Demon. If I was to win 1million g, I'd buy the horns, and then a few thank you gifts for a friend of mine who has helped me so selflessly in a few of my previous quests. I would save the rest up, and decide what to do with it over the course of my saving.

To end my rant, I'm glad to be a member of this guild. So far, it's been an amazing experience. The threads and people here are simply amazing. There's no place like MADG! whee *clicks heels 3 times and disappears*

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:01 pm
My name is Jenna.
I don't really go by anything.

I am currently 15 and a Freshman in Highschool.
I'm addicted to Gaia, and happen to be questing many, many Donation Items. [As everyone else]

I like to draw [even though I'm not that good], read [Harry Potter,Yeah!], and listen to music.
Online I love to code profiles, and layouts. [with the help of premades, and tutorial codes]

I'm usually quiet [at school]
And rather shy, but once you get to know me, you may wonder if I'm on drugs.
I'm usually nice, but if you're mean to me or my friends, you'll see a side of me you wouldn't expect.

What'd I'd do with the gold...
First I'd buy a few items I really want, then I'd probably donate the rest to my friend.
She's insane and questing:
`Ninja Band
`Chain Wallet
`Studded Leather Collar

Lady Geige

Lady True

Blessed Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey i'm True. >w<
I've been a active member on Gaia for nearly two years.
I love this place to bits.
I spend most of my time on Gaia wrking towards my purple quest ( Tad obsession), Also bumping/chatting in friends quests and shops, stopping in Word games now and then and checking out alot of different spots in Gaia.
I'm a shy people and sometimes find it hard to start talking with new people. It's alot easier on the computer. >w<

Any way
That's all I have to say. heart

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:46 pm
Hi I'm ^michi-kun~ whee I saw the thread of this guild when it was still young in the chatterbox. XD hmm I'm 13, turning 14 this September 15. I am always seen in the CB. XD I'm a Filipino!!!! heart XD  

^michi-kun~

SaerisHawkeye

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:01 am
Hi, I'm Saeris. I've been a member of Gaia for a few years now, however I don't post in the forums much, I mostly just communicate with my friends here. =) In the time I've been here, I've amassed a bunch of collectables, and if I'm chosen as a winner, it's likely that I'll be spenidng the reward on more collectables. I kinda have a goal to wear 100 items at once, and I'm nearly there as is. Otherwise, whatever gold I get will probably be spent helping fill out my friends' wishlists. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:17 am
Hullo. Call me hammie if you're bored.

What will I do with the 1m/100k/10k/1k/100/10/1g? I'll keep it in my pocket if it fits. Or I'll finish My hardest quest... Or something.

I'm usually seen in the GD. Beware, I flame. If you want to. :E

I'M A 10 YEAR OLD. D: MINUS 9. D:<

I like:
Me
Me
Me
Me
YOU!
Something.
Hamsters. : D
And a million gold. D:

I hate:
Trolls
Whores
The word, "Bump" (I JUST SAID IT. D:<)
N00bs
Beggars
People flooding the arena
The CB  

Theorix

550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

the fountian ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:06 am
my names izzy im 13 live in Canada i love anime reading and school(i know im strange)G.7 sux i hate exams and i've never been out of the country i have a bf  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:22 pm
Hi.
I'm Mattias, 15 years old male from Sweden.
Birthday 10 of july.
I like to hang out with my friends dance breakdance and practice my ju-jutsu (still pretty bad at it tho ._.)
I'm not emo and i dont want to become one nither.
I listen to almost all music but I mostly its Rock, Hardrock or Punk.
on my free time im almost always sleepy (most because I dont have much free time..)
I dont like my school.. but I think thats it a pretty good school if I compair it with the other schools around here.
thats all for me :3

but remember: if you want to know more just ask ^^

Taihen da

Frogilla

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:32 pm
yo I'm 13 years old turning 14 this December too far away in my opinion from Scottland I like rock music think schools boaring

what I'd do with gold havent really thought that one out and thats all byedebye  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games