Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
do you really want the whole million? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerstin Kanehon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:19 pm
I'd buy a Kitsune Mask for me, a Demonic Pendant for my Goth (yeah, this one up there =P ) then a CoCo Kitty, Scar of Hero and see what with the rest ^^
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:40 pm
I would probly just finish my quest and use the rest to help my friend with his. Or doante to a needy charity.  

Snyzar

Teh Royale

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:55 pm
I would personally love to have it. I've always wanted golden laurels, and an angelic pendant, so I would buy one of those, and some less expensive items to hoard, and maybe donate some to a charity, or someone on a quest.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:56 pm
Snyzar
I would probly just finish my quest and use the rest to help my friend with his. Or doante to a needy charity.

That would be very nice.

Personally I'd probably waste it all in a week or so on silly things. =s  

Morbid Temptation

Tatter mayonnaise

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:37 am
yeah sure a million would b great but you would have so much gold left over gaia would get so boring cuz you could buy almost every item so id say no not the whole million  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:31 am
i would probably buy my whole dream avi and buy all the expensive collectibles like ninja band, then if i won it again i would buy a kitsune mask and donate it to my friend who needs it.  

Raiku_yen

Xmissa.kittenX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:41 am
i would so LOVE to have it all, i would buy penguin slippers for my self, start a guild and use the rest to help out others on Quests in my guild =D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:28 am
I wouldn't want the entire thing.
Just enough to finish off my quest.

Xx--PaNda_FoX--xX

S e a C o t t o n

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:18 am
I kinda do. Because I want to share it with my friends. I just don't have enough for that though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:44 am
700k would be nice. >w>
Just so I could afford my Horns. rofl  

Apocalyptic Disaster

Arvannor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:37 am
100-150k is all I want, that'd be enough for my dream avatar.

'Course, I TECHNICALLY wanted a spartan cloak for my dream avi but it's ridiculous at 1.5 mil so I have to settle with Syaoran's...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:35 pm
honestly, if I ever win a million gold--that's great...but I'd be happy if I just won one of the 20k or 50k gold prizes, that would be better than nothing mrgreen  

Darkfire Dragonmaster

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Nar Uzuma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:01 pm
i just get the items i want and with the rest i have a giveaway and help my friend in her qwest x]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:09 pm
If I won the whole million... I'd probably finish my avatar, pay everyone back who has ever donated to me, and probably start donating.  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:12 pm
The 1 mil would only help so much towards my two most expensive items. I really really want the mini angel wings, and the angelic halo. 3nodding

I'm a long way from it. crying  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces