Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
The Boob Cult -- PG 13 pics only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:27 pm
Toli Bera
Nethilia
Toli Bera
Neth do you want me to retake it to outdo you?

Knock yourself out. I can't get mine lower till I get that pet girl I want.

"I can't get mine lower till I get that pet girl I want"

Say Whaaaaa?!

I want a pet girl. A subby girl, college age (I can't be messing with those underaged ones, they'll arrest me and I already ducked the bar once!) to pamper and dress up and play with--in and outside of the bedroom. She'll wear a collar and a leash and and if she's a ponygirl, all the better!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:32 pm
Nethilia
I want a pet girl. A subby girl, college age (I can't be messing with those underaged ones, they'll arrest me and I already ducked the bar once!) to pamper and dress up and play with--in and outside of the bedroom. She'll wear a collar and a leash and and if she's a ponygirl, all the better!

And people ask why I think my sister is cool. *rolls his eyes*  

oGolem

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:21 pm
Nethilia
Toli Bera
Nethilia
Toli Bera

Say Whaaaaa?!

Pony play?! gonk Don't care how amazingly awesomely awesome your bossom is.... that's just.... *Gets the jibblies*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:34 pm
Toli Bera
Nethilia
Toli Bera
Nethilia
Toli Bera

Say Whaaaaa?!

Pony play?! gonk Don't care how amazingly awesomely awesome your bossom is.... that's just.... *Gets the jibblies*

When I say pony, I mean that I might have her wear the feet and be show pony, and fully dressed at that. In little pretty girl clothes and striped hair. A My Little Ponygirl.

But a kittygirl would be even better!

What? I'm a furry. twisted  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

oGolem

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:42 pm
Kitti, you do know that somewhere, somehow, You made a virgin's brain break with that cosmic imbalance. You Do know that, right?

In somewhat less perverted news... *videotapes said jibblies for the hilarity value*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:43 pm
Golem OTCT
Kitti, you do know that somewhere, somehow, You made a virgin's brain break with that cosmic imbalance. You Do know that, right?

In somewhat less perverted news... *videotapes said jibblies for the hilarity value*

Well if I can't break them of that pesky virginity, I'll have to break them of their precious sanity.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

oGolem

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:46 pm
Mine was dashed years ago, but you made my crazy be the good kind... anyway, kitti, you inspire odd thoughts in me.

Such as this:

PD: We find your lack of kinkiness disturbing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:49 pm
Golem OTCT
Mine was dashed years ago, but you made my crazy be the good kind... anyway, kitti, you inspire odd thoughts in me.

Such as this:

My, Earth is really full of kinks.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

oGolem

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:51 pm
Nethilia
Golem OTCT

Such as this:

OMGWTFBBQ NO. *Rolls Neth up in a ball of pervert Gear and subbie college girls and shoots her into space*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:53 pm
Golem OTCT
Nethilia
Golem OTCT

Such as this:

OMGWTFBBQ NO. *Rolls Neth up in a ball of pervert Gear and subbie college girls and shoots her into space*

Hmmm...this katamari is mostly kinkster-ist. I prefer one that's more furryist.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

oGolem

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:56 pm
...*rolls up some... SPECIAL gear, and shoots it at the first one. Yes, Neth, you know bloody well what I'm talking about.. grumble mumble, stupid halters and lolita goth gear...*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:56 pm
Golem OTCT
...*rolls up some... SPECIAL gear, and shoots it at the first one. Yes, Neth, you know bloody well what I'm talking about.. grumble mumble, stupid halters and lolita goth gear...*

YAY! *dancy*  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:30 pm
Dude. Talking to you guys make me realise my....um. "Things" are alot more tame. xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:34 pm
Aoi Hikari
Dude. Talking to you guys make me realise my....um. "Things" are alot more tame. xd sweatdrop

You're telling me. Now I'm beginning to wonder if there is such a thing as too perverted.  

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:44 pm
Starcloud
Aoi Hikari

You're telling me. Now I'm beginning to wonder if there is such a thing as too perverted.

Don't try to top me. I'll bring out the big guns.  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games