Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:14 pm
He nodded once in understanding before glancing back at Amber. He knew he shouldnt ask, but it was his nature to be inquisitive.
"Who's James?"
He asked, looking away quickly for one reason or another. He did watch her out of the corner of his eye though, for her reaction if anything else. If it was indeed who he thought it was, then he honestly didnt expect an answer from her, but it never hurt to ask.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:17 pm
The chain around her neck grew tighter. "You met him earlier. (I have a pic of him in my profile) He lives inside me, well, he's forced to live inside me." She said. Staring at the harbor. "He protects me. Kinda funny though, the King of the Shadows protecting a human." The chain grew tighter.  

FallenWithGrace

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:20 pm
Tobias sat on a bench and sighed. He was hoping Haru would come and find him soon so they could make up but he wasn't sure what they would make up for. "Is it the fact that I'm a jerk or the fact that I really can't trust these people?" He thought aloud, it really didn't bother him but he was starting to think that maybe hewas trying to hard to seperate him, from his training as a priest. "I spent a long time in an abbey and sometime training with Buddist monks but I still act like my wild child self. Why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:21 pm
He had observed the necklace though didnt say a word untill she was done explaining.
"I see. I guess it is a bit strange, if you will. Though, you needn't explain more... I would want you choking on my account."
He said, following her gaze out to the harbor so he wouldnt be forced to watch her constantly.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:23 pm
"He won't kill me, he'd die if he did." She laughed. She watched the ships sailing the harbor. "I just wish I had somewhere to go."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:31 pm
"Alright."
He said with a hint of a laugh in his voice. After a moment Izil stood up and looked back to her, tapping the butt of his weapon on the ground once as she stood.

"Well, we are similar in that we have no where to go. But this is a big city, I am sure you can find somewhere to go. Maybe even somewhere to call home, one day."
He said, holding the satff in one hand and letting the long sections of fabric fall about him in a cloaked manner.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:32 pm
"I have a home, I think. I can't remember. I think I had family too......"
Her shadow came out again.
"I'm hungry! Feed me!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:38 pm
"Everyone has family, weither they remember or not."
He said with a smile, knowing for the most part, that what he said was true. He was a bit strange though, for when the shadow came out and spoke, he didnt seem to be bothered by it, or even frightened.

"Well, I would offer you an apple James, but I dont think thats what you want."
He spoke to the shadow, as if he had known the being for a good long while now.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:41 pm
"Who's this guy. If you're here for her she belongs to me, so beat it!."
Amber got up. "Oh James! Don't be rude! This is Izil. we were just having a chat." She scolded.
"Oh. Whatever, you gunna feed me or what?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:44 pm
Tobias sat quietly in silent prayer as he did his mind began to wander. His thoughts turned into something big a literal tiger, it reached out though him and sat on the ground looking around. "He hardly ever lets me out of there, its bothersome to be locked away all the time." it said with a scratch of its ear. It looked back at the two people Tobias had probably irritated to no ends. It seemed confused but then it quickly dismissed its look. "He was right nothing much there."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:49 pm
Well he was a rude one, but what could one expect from the King of Shadows, as Amber had put it anyway.
"Its a pleasure to actually meet you, James."
He extended a greeting although he could tell it would probably go to waste. Oh well, just because you knew it, didnt mean you had to be rude anyway. Never know what might happen when you extend a little bit of kindness toward something or someone.

Pulling the said apple he had offered from a hidded bag under the top robe, he held it out toward Amber and James.
"I am sure one of you could use it."
He said, leaving it open for either of them to take.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:53 pm
The tiger walked over to the group and stopped looking up at the woman and then to the priest. "Hmm.. now I understand what he sees wrong here..." The tiger said wiping its paw across its face. He didn't bother walking away and it stood looking up at the priest. "Why is it that you took a quick interest to this girl? She seems more than capable of handling her own problems."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:55 pm
James didn't reply.
"Thanks. James should try human food for awhile." She scowled at James, and took the apple. "Now James, open up."
"Wha..." He was interrupted by Amber shoving the apple in his mouth. He chewed it. "mm.....Human food isn't that bad....."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:59 pm
Izil laughed, finding this to be rather amusing to say the least.
"Glad I could help."
He managed to get out without laughing.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:00 pm
(((I'm well aware you guys hate my character but I was kind of talking to you...))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games