Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:59 pm
...maybe I should make an executive decision to stop talking here and move the conversation to Eambar?

Yeah. So, unless someone objects, I have made an EXECUTIVE DECISION!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:07 pm
User Image

There, to get us back on topic I have posted a grubby unattractive webcam pic of myself blaugh  

Nolah de Fanel

Elainya

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:26 pm
me studying...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:21 pm
What book is that? It looks like my version of The Complete Tolkien Companion, as I see the words see following entry. But it looks much bigger. Tolkien A-Z paperback edition perhaps?  

Onoj

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:24 pm
Yay! On topic-ness! And to help with the effort, here's a picture of me with my brother right after we've both come in out of the rain. 3nodding

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:31 pm
Nienna of the Valar
Yay! On topic-ness! And to help with the effort, here's a picture of me with my brother right after we've both come in out of the rain. 3nodding

User Image

You look like a) you are tired and b) you really don't wanna have your picture taken. 3nodding  

Hironaur

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:45 pm
Onoj
What book is that? It looks like my version of The Complete Tolkien Companion, as I see the words see following entry. But it looks much bigger. Tolkien A-Z paperback edition perhaps?

It's not the Complete Tolkien Companion, since I have that and the top part doesn't match (how the words are at the top, with Feanor (I think?) then page whatever o.o) and it doesn't match the Toklien's World from A to Z: The Complete Guide to Middle-Earth that I have either xd Hrmm..

Unless it's a different edition or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:48 pm
Hironaur
Nienna of the Valar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You look like a) you are tired and b) you really don't wanna have your picture taken. 3nodding

Woo! Right on both counts! xp xd  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Vendie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:57 pm
User Image
That sweatshirt's waaaay to big for me XP

That's me at a local park called Dunning's Spring. I renamed in Imladris...but anywho, it doesn't look like that anymore because it's fall and all of the leaves have fallen off the trees and the water's beginning to freeze xp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:06 pm
Nolah

There, to get us back on topic I have posted a grubby unattractive webcam pic of myself blaugh

the quality on that isnt too bad, I have this webcam, where everything is so blurry, you can hardly make out the photo! xp  

Thaxul

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:07 pm
Vendie
That sweatshirt's waaaay to big for me XP

That's me at a local park called Dunning's Spring. I renamed in Imladris...but anywho, it doesn't look like that anymore because it's fall and all of the leaves have fallen off the trees and the water's beginning to freeze xp

Pretty background! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:42 am
Zurgiea
Onoj

It's not the Complete Tolkien Companion, since I have that and the top part doesn't match (how the words are at the top, with Feanor (I think?) then page whatever o.o) and it doesn't match the Toklien's World from A to Z: The Complete Guide to Middle-Earth that I have either xd Hrmm..

Actually, Thaxul had it right. It's called The New Tolkien Companion. I found it in an old bookshelf, and it was at one point my father's book. (My father died when I was a baby so I kinda like to hunt down things that used to be his.) It was published in 1980, and completely updated to include The Silmarillion.  

Elainya

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:11 am
Elainya
Zurgiea
Onoj

Actually, Thaxul had it right. It's called The New Tolkien Companion. I found it in an old bookshelf, and it was at one point my father's book. (My father died when I was a baby so I kinda like to hunt down things that used to be his.) It was published in 1980, and completely updated to include The Silmarillion.

I think you meant Onoj, not thaxul! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:17 am
thaxul
Elainya
Zurgiea
Onoj

I think you meant Onoj, not thaxul! 3nodding

redface sorry. It's Monday morning, start of Finals week. I'm not with it at all today. And yes, Onoj, you get credit. And it's 10:30, and I'm still in my PJs...I gotta go. Bye.  

Elainya

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:45 am
Elainya
redface sorry. It's Monday morning, start of Finals week. I'm not with it at all today. And yes, Onoj, you get credit. And it's 10:30, and I'm still in my PJs...I gotta go. Bye.

lol, good luck in your finals! xd  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games