Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:04 pm

Gohma rose slowly to his feet. There was nothing for him here now. He jumped off the stage and tryed to push his way through the crowd.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:06 pm

ozzy grabed gohma "were are you going"

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:07 pm

Gohma glared to Ozzy. "Get off me!" He said explosively. He shook off Ozzy's hand and began pushing his way back through.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:07 pm

Kazaki letted her go. He looked at Gohma and he knew that he was like this because of Miharu so he walked away to the castle

Kazaki Kamamoto

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:09 pm

Miharu looked to both the boys and though to herself "Atleast I won't hurt them! It's better this way!" as she cried slowly and quietly
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:11 pm

Gohma made it to the end of the crowd and looked back. He felt his heart break at the sight of Miharu crying, but he didn't go back. He made his way to the castle gates where there sat two unconscios guards the product of Tokuno in a hurry. He stalked past them slowly and walked into the city proper.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:13 pm

ozzy appears in front of gohma again "i didnt want to do this" ozzy hit him behind the neck knocking him out ozzy picked him up and walked bak to miharu and layed him close to her "take care of him" ozzy left
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:13 pm

Miharu got up and whipped her tears. She went to the castle. Her role as a princess as just begun

Rikku Mage

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:14 pm

as she got in the castle she ordered some guards to get gohma and to put him in a god bedroom
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:19 pm

Gohma woke in a beautiful room. Realizing he was still at the palace he swore loudly. He knew it was Ozzy and he hated him for it. He still loved Miharu and she wouldn't love him back. He wanted to get away from her badly. Back to Kohona where he would never see her wonderful face again. Her beautiful green eyes. Her soft and shining hair. He hated Ozzy. How could he have done this to him.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:19 pm

Kazaki passed through Miharu and he left to Kohona. She didn't want any of them so he wouldn't make her be with him.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:22 pm

Miharu let some tears fall from her face as Kazaki left. She looked up and ordered a maid to go to Gohma's bedroom and do everything he wants. The maid was young and had a white hair along with blue eyes

"Hi, are you Ms. Gohma?" she asked as she got in the room

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:24 pm

Gohma saw the maid enter. He ignored her. He wanted nothing to do with this place. He hated it with everything in his heart. He rose slowly to his feet and pushed past her to the door.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:27 pm

She followed him and grabbed his arm pushing him to her "THE PRINCESS TOLD ME TO TAKE CARE OF YOU SO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!"

Miharu got in her office. She walked to her balcony and felt the wind passing through her hair

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:29 pm

Gohma was amazed at the maids feriocity. He let her drag him along.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games