Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:05 am
0_Setsuna_Mudo0
Anyway question for the ladies: is it wierd for a guy to mave more friends that are girls than guys cause my friend keeps calling me a pervert (and im not we are all just friends)

The majority of my friends are guys. I don't relate to girls half as well as I do with guys. And no, I'm not a closet Tranny. ;P

I don't see a problem with it unless you become romantically involved with one of them, then the others get all angry or something. Not saying it'll happen or whatever, but it could.

As long as you enjoy being around your friends, who the hell cares what gender they are?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:35 am
`Tahirah
0_Setsuna_Mudo0
Anyway question for the ladies: is it wierd for a guy to mave more friends that are girls than guys cause my friend keeps calling me a pervert (and im not we are all just friends)

The majority of my friends are guys. I don't relate to girls half as well as I do with guys. And no, I'm not a closet Tranny. ;P

I don't see a problem with it unless you become romantically involved with one of them, then the others get all angry or something. Not saying it'll happen or whatever, but it could.

As long as you enjoy being around your friends, who the hell cares what gender they are?
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I tend to be better friends with guys too, and most of my closer female friends are in the same boat as me. We're just not super girlie I guess.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

chihuahualuver99

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:32 pm
Why don't guys try out for cheerleading? i mean have you seen some of our stretches and mini skirts???

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:57 pm
chihuahualuver99
Why don't guys try out for cheerleading? i mean have you seen some of our stretches and mini skirts???

i agree why??????????  

lil_miss_sexy_bitch

notacowcuzcowzSUCKKKK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:03 pm
lil_miss_sexy_bitch
chihuahualuver99

i agree why??????????
because then the guys have to do stretches in mini skirts, although some may enjoy that (ewww) most wouldn't like their junk running free for the world to see.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:05 pm
someone else post!!  

notacowcuzcowzSUCKKKK

lil_miss_sexy_bitch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:37 pm
cowzrkul05
lil_miss_sexy_bitch
chihuahualuver99

i agree why??????????
because then the guys have to do stretches in mini skirts, although some may enjoy that (ewww) most wouldn't like their junk running free for the world to see.

guys don't wear skirts and we wear shorts to pratice.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:46 pm
lil_miss_sexy_bitch
cowzrkul05
lil_miss_sexy_bitch
chihuahualuver99

i agree why??????????

User Image
`There're two guy cheerleaders at my school. And only one of them is gay. So yeah.

And the...b***h...is right. (xDD) The guys wear pants. And even the girls don't wear skirts. The proper name for them is "skorts." They're like skirts, but have shorts "built in" underneath.

And guys don't try out for cheerleading because it's essentially designated as "a girls sport" kind of like softball and volleyball, and in the same way that football and wrestling are designated as guys sports. Guys don't want to be thought girly, not even some of the gay ones.

Teh Pure

LuckyMX

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:49 pm
Well, guys wouldn't wear skirts, they'd wear a type of shorts. Maybe short shorts like runner have on, but the guys at my school aren't allowed to try out for cheerleading. If I wasn't in so much other activites and it was allowed, then I might actually tryout. But, I can't.

I would be great, though. I can do a toe touch! twisted I amazed everyone with that last year. And the year before that along with last year, I amazed them with my split! Yesh! I am amazing for a guy! I know!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:49 pm
Teh Pure
lil_miss_sexy_bitch
cowzrkul05
lil_miss_sexy_bitch
chihuahualuver99

i agree why??????????

User Image
`There're two guy cheerleaders at my school. And only one of them is gay. So yeah.

And the...b***h...is right. (xDD) The guys wear pants. And even the girls don't wear skirts. The proper name for them is "skorts." They're like skirts, but have shorts "built in" underneath.

And guys don't try out for cheerleading because it's essentially designated as "a girls sport" kind of like softball and volleyball, and in the same way that football and wrestling are designated as guys sports. Guys don't want to be thought girly, not even some of the gay ones.

we wear mini skirts with spankies(kinda like bootie shorts) underneath  

chihuahualuver99

shakespearerules

Dapper Warlord

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:50 pm
Teh Pure
lil_miss_sexy_bitch
cowzrkul05
lil_miss_sexy_bitch
chihuahualuver99

i agree why??????????

User Image

Of course, at one of the other high schools in my city, there was a guy on the school dance team. He was really good...we determined he was either gay, or the luckiest guy in the school.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:52 pm
LuckyMX
Well, guys wouldn't wear skirts, they'd wear a type of shorts. Maybe short shorts like runner have on, but the guys at my school aren't allowed to try out for cheerleading. If I wasn't in so much other activites and it was allowed, then I might actually tryout. But, I can't.

I would be great, though. I can do a toe touch! twisted I amazed everyone with that last year. And the year before that along with last year, I amazed them with my split! Yesh! I am amazing for a guy! I know!

we had a guy on the team last year but he graduated but guys can try out at our school.

Kool! i can't even do those.l

chihuahualuver99

LvPrttyBoy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:55 pm
heres my question. When your in love with a guy, and this guy is in love wiht you too, and you know he is. But... hes also still in love with his ex. now he keeps saying things to her like cal me please?? and stuff like that, but he won't say it to you, nothing like that. i know i seem jealous of it and i am. But how can you turn him more towards you and away from his ex.????

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:14 pm
1 pan law many guys won't follow and will get their a** ikicked if I see it is miss treating a lady.Like yelling at them or hitting them......there's quit a few laws....I made a list ins chool cause I got bored.  

Lord Buckethead

Lord Buckethead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:16 pm
LvPrttyBoy
heres my question. When your in love with a guy, and this guy is in love wiht you too, and you know he is. But... hes also still in love with his ex. now he keeps saying things to her like cal me please?? and stuff like that, but he won't say it to you, nothing like that. i know i seem jealous of it and i am. But how can you turn him more towards you and away from his ex.????
Good question....not that I've had a gf in r/l. emo But there is 1 way....I beleave you have to well.....hang out with him more,hug him*Not sure on that 1*and some other things I dunno.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff