Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:05 pm
The loud clanging of assorted pots and pans could be heard coming from the kitchen, along with some disgruntled, incoherent mumblings. A few moments later, Derrick pushed open the swinging door leading into the main room of the cafe and entered clumsily into the presence of the other furs. He was rubbing the crown of his forehead and tugging off a white apron that seemed just a bit to small for him. "..Too many pots in the cabinets." He mumbled quietly to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:55 pm
Nurren's ears turned on Derrick's direction, but he didn't move. His nose twitched to the smell of the food Limber was cooking up with brought his stomach to growl. "Ooh..." he uttered lowly, patting his abdomen. Nurren took a seat and waited so he could avoid imposing.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:52 am
Rocky finished up dinner, having two large platters in his paws, and a bowl -on his tail- of salad. The first platter havnig purely streaks and the other, more confections and fingerfoods on the other platter, none containing other meats, just for Yue. "My furs, dinner is served!" He placed the platters on the bar and materialized a stack of plates, forks and steak knives. "Oh, Tabris! When did you get here?" he asked, implying mock surprise.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:09 am
Mahewa's nose tickled with the scent of cooked meat. She dropped what she was doing and eagerly trotted over to the counter. "Are...are you serious?" she demanded incredulously, her mouth already watering. "Steak?"  

FiliaFlammae

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:17 am
Dimitris came running down the stairs sniffing feverishly around the room. "I smell sirloin!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:19 am
Tab smiled back at Rocky, "I've been here the whole time, hiding behind the shelves, just waiting for one of your delicious meals!" He eyed up one of the sizable steaks perched on one of the platters. He gave Rocky a hearty pawshake, though, before doing anything about it.  

Barakiel9909

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:31 pm
Drawn Together...Painter's Brushstroke... Slight of hand we...We won't go up in smoke

Rocky was shaken by Tab's pawshake and returned it shortly afterwards. "I see you all want a piece of steak, so dig in! There's plenty to go around in all different cooking styles! Take your pick!"

We won't go up in smoke...Fates colliding.. Love Undying

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:30 pm
"Yay! Thank you, Rocky!" Mahewa eagerly slid a teriyaki-drenched steak onto her plate and settled down a couple of seats down the counter. Only moments later, the lioness was moaning in delight, mouth full. "Mmmm! Mah comflimenf to 'e chef!"  

FiliaFlammae

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:40 pm
Dimitris nodded and grabbed a steak and cut it into strips on his plate. "I love steak." The fox quickly devoured his steak and rubbed his stomach in satisfaction. "Great steaks Rocko heh."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:21 pm
Nurren finally joined in on the fun, making a full plate adorned with a steak and the said fingerfoods and took a seat to enjoy the meal. He ate rather quickly, not unusual for him, but he did take time enough to savor the steak. It made for his satiety, which brought an apparent smile on his face. With a contented sigh, he reclined in the booth and rubbed his tummy. "Thanks Rocky!"  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:44 pm
Derrick tossed his apron onto the countertop, and pulled a stool up next to the plate of steaks. "Smells delicious, Rocky." He complimented as he sat down, resting his head atop his folded arms on the counter.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:37 am
Rocky rubbed the back of his head with a wide smile and a hot blush. "Thanks guys, you're too kind!...Hm?" He noticed that Derrick was feeling a little glum, so he walked over to him and put his arm on the countertop, leaning slightly so that he could see his face if he sat up.
"Hey, you've been feeling sullen? What's wrong? You're not even eating..."  

LimberNimbleShadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:56 am
Derrick lifted his head slightly to look up at Rocky. He flashed an awkward smile to the wolf and shook his head. "No, no.. It's nothing." He said softly, his limp tail obviously implying otherwise. "I'm just not that hungry."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:07 am
Tab shoves his half-finished steak in front of Derrick's nose. "Nobody turns down one of these; what's wrong mate?" he asks slowly, still chewing his last bite.  

Barakiel9909

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:54 am
Derrick caught a whiff of the steak and turned his head away as a low grumble arose from his stomach. "I just ain't feelin' too hot. I think I need to go lie down.. but I'm too lazy to move." He plopped his head back down into his arms. "So, right here'll be fine."

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games