Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:48 pm

"Tetsu will soar a mere two metres atop the surface, within reaching distances, I presume." The clone informed him as Tetsu zipped by, completing a lap.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:52 pm

hero hit a power rift on his guitar. hero made a cool pose as he waited for the people to look at him

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:57 pm

The clone applauded as it finally acknowledged Hero's prescence.
(Check out my new custom bloodline, in the bloodline subforum)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:01 pm

De-Vaughn07

The clone applauded as it finally acknowledged Hero's prescence.
(Check out my new custom bloodline, in the bloodline subforum)

((it looks like you cant do it))
hero approached the clone. his eye started to burn. it was if he knew the man. "do you have room for a second"

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:07 pm

The clone was disturbed for a moment before closing his gleaming eyes. "Well, as far as my official squad goes, I'm a little on the full side. But, as far as training, I think a third wheel never hurt anyone."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:16 pm

hero had a grin on his face. "i will not let you down" at that exact moment hero looked just like his brother"i will be the best" hero spun his guitar in his hand setting it on his shoulder.

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:23 pm

The clone instantly recognized Hero as his resembling appearance to....."Zero?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:28 pm

hero was confused. he held up his had waving it in front of the clone "were is my cool master to student speech"

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:31 pm

"Huh? Oh..." The clone snapped back to attention and grumbled. This kid had such a striking resemblance to Zero...was he seriously wrong? "Look, err, Hero? Have you ever heard of a guy named...'Zero'?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:37 pm

hero's sharingan actuated. he could see his brother and this man training. images flashed in his head."he spoke in a low sad confused voice "chiril" hero had a blank look on his face

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:47 pm

"Ah..." The clone remembered Zero's real name.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:49 pm

hero removed his guitar from his shoulder.he started to play a song that zero tot him

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:17 pm

Mifune entered into the training grounds, a strong wind whipping from behind him and making his hair fly forward. His face couldn't be seen until the wind died down and his hair rested back down by his shoulders. He looked at all the genin training and smiled. It reminded him of what he had been doing five years ago. Even though he was still a genin now, could he reach chuunin? He certainly hoped so. After training for five years, Mifune was almost positive that that title would be his.

He heard a light plucking of a guitar, and turned to see a young boy with tan skin. He walked over to him, standing next to him. "What is the name of that song?" Mifune asked, flicking his toothpick to the other side of his mouth. He shifted arms, and took the katana case in his left hand and then hoisted it over his shoulder.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:30 pm

hero noticing the man looked at him "i don't now. my brother made it up"

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:32 pm

Zann walked up to Hero when he saw Houzan land on the ground. Houzan then shrunk, from the size of a giant falcon to that of a normal bird, and flew to Zann's shoulder for his usual perch.
"So, uh, Hero, is it? You're here for training? Bear in mind that I won't go easy on you" Zann put his hands in his pockets and waited for Hero's reply. He still has not taken to Hero yet, as he still considered his brother, Zero, as an enemy.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games