Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:57 pm
(XD -laughs on the ground, stands up and salutes- Yes Father)

Silva awoke from his slumber and stood there in his room. "Yawwwwwns.. need to go to sweep" as Silvia sighed.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:11 pm
From the looks of it...if I want to commit suicide and become one of those drones...then yea I'll go, but I'm much too smart for that she projected to him. I've seen enough...you know how I died when were children and came back...yea....just get the ashes of my remains and hold on to them...I'll resurface she projected.

Lorna looked at them and frowned. "So you mean to tell me, nobody has visited me in over 5 years, and now you want to parade around my city to search for the residue. Yes I have it, but I'm not going to give it to you. A. Because nobody ever tries to do business or even talk to me, except for Kilitia, and B. You're working with the son of a b***h who attempted to kill me" she said pointing at Alastor.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:17 pm
Wyatt looked at Lorna "Well she has spoken and now I ask you to leave" He said. He removed the barrier and then looked at them "I will not hesitate to use force if need be" He said. He held out his hand and made a ball of psi energy to show he meant it.

Ricky looked at the others "So what do we do now?" He asked. He gripped the dagger in his pocket ready to do somthing if he needed to. "Lorna we understand how you feel but this is important" He said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:58 pm
Tenshi nodded to his mother. " Okay mom and you know i will, cant be letting her get to banged up." He stated walking towards the exit, he then stoped and turned around hearing his little brother and smiled at him. " See you later little Rou, be good for mommy or the tickle monster is coming out when I get back." He teased and then walked out, he whisled and by manipulating the sound it echoed, a thud can be heard repeatedly as Neko who has become slightly large and more muscular than before appeared to be running up. ~Come on, we have to meet the others at Silica(Ithink thats where yall are.)~ Tenshi projected walking out into the open. ~Alright, lets go~ Neko replied. They began to run in the direction the others went and by maniulating the bwind around the both of them Tenshi and Neko took to the sky and once their and immediately broke the sound barrier once increasing their speed.  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:27 pm
Morganna nodded, taking Lunia's arm as well. "I'm not sure we can, either," she admitted. "But I trust Kessaris and Keliah, and they seem to think that we can...at least for the time being."  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:44 pm
(It's is where we are.)

~The Phoenix rises from the ashes as always. Alright Keliah.~ Kessaris opens his eyes noticing Alastor arguing with Lorna.

"Listen, it's been only three years. And if you wanted to talk, you should've gotten Wyatt to get you up earlier. Now if you don't let us look, I'll..."

"Take him. For him, you give us time. The more he stays, the more we search Ms. Dane. How does that sound to you? You can smack him around, torture him, all of that until we find our residue."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:47 pm
Lorna frowns at the both of them. "I'm sorry...you're residue?" she asked him. "I can't allow anyone here...especially outsiders...this is not your residue since it's in my city...you are dismissed, please leave" she stated.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:55 pm
"Oh my God, I'm going to kill you..." Alastor mumbled under his breath. "Why can't we just go in and take it? She can't be you, she can't beat me, Ricky, Riko or Fayte."

"Because I'm smarter than that." Kess looks up at her. "Um, Ms. Dane, okay...how can I say this..."

"The Earth is going to be overrun by mosters if you don't give us the Residue that's in your city. I'm sure you've heard of the Celestials, not Marcove and Jean, but something far worse than they. They won't hesitate to kill you and if you manage to stop one, more and more will come. In torrents, Lorna, torrents! Now let's us in!"

"Great job looking crazy for us Alastor. You have no tactful bone in your little body do you? Now we're destined to be forced out."  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:58 pm
{{I finally read everything and caught up 3nodding }}

Chelan nodded when Alastor asked if they wer ready to go. She lept off the side of the balcony spreading her arms. She then shot off like a ocket. She slowed her speed so that she wouldn't arrive before the others. She looked up when she felt heat rising over head. "The Phoenix will have to rise again for balance" she thought. She spun around raising the ground like the others now. Chelan flipped landing in a crouch on the ground when the arrived at their destination. SHe rose slowly in her signature graceful manner. She flinched when the barrier came into existance. She too wanted to tear out of it. Chelan wasn't one for being caged. When Alastor said Kessaris was crazy she nodded. "He's really enjoying this" she said. CHelan wanted to find the residues, for she really wanted to avenge Hydron. She looked at Lorna. Chelan never really cared too much for the girl. SHe looked at the three as the argued. she herself just wanted to break through for she was taking too long to make up her mind in Chelan's eyes.

Lilith looked at Alyss children then nodded. "They are as lovely as there parents" she said affectionately. "Alyss you will make a fine mother." Lilith turned. "I will see you later my dear friend" she called and transported into water molecules. She reappeared on the mountain side. The sun was shining brightly. SHe layed in the grass enjoying the cool breeze.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:00 pm
Lorna hissed at Alastor. She taps her foot on the ground as a glowing substance is encased in a diamond mineral. She looks at Kessaris, Alastor and company. "Is this what you want?...well if they are taking over the world it would make sense for me to consume this" she told them.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:15 pm
Chelan took a step forward and stopped herself from going any farther. She didn't want this to get ugly but from the way Lorna was acting this probably would. "Look Lorna, we're sorry about how you almost died and all. Alastor has done a lot of things in the past. But right now we are here in the present and at the moment the fuutre isn't looking to bright for humanity so if you try and do something stupid for humanity. We will be forced to stop you" she said with an eery calmness.

Lilith felt a pulse in he air. An amount of spiritual energy had been released then dropped out of nowhere. SHe opened her eyes. "What was that" she murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:28 pm
Alastor looks back at Chelan, admiring her tenacity. "Reminds me of myself. Heh, now, you know she's right Lorna. We're trying to help. If you get in our...well, my way, because Kessaris is a throwpillow apparently, I will be forced to stop you. Chelan, you can help if you like." Alastor finally drops the barried around him made by Wyatt and Kessaris rubs the bridge of his nose annoyedly.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:03 pm
Lorna was now more threatened than before. She then began to transform into her diamond form as she eyed them. She then took a few shards of glass as they were now charged with kinetic energy, they projected at the un traceable speed, exploding near the group.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:09 pm
Chelan lept up into the air dodging the attack. Big mistake" she growled. She spun around and ice filled the air surrounding them The feel like millions of dagger toward Lorna at the same speed of her glass shard from before. Chelan then broguht down a razor sharp slice of ice towards the back of the girl.

{{Night be on in morning if I can}}  

Mewchloe

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:10 pm
Morganna saw Lorna sending the glass shards at the group. She reacted quickly, using the fire from the phoenix force to place a shield up. The shield contained such heat that it melded the glass shards together into a solid plate, which she then reduced into sand-sized grains.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games